Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#15561 karyc

karyc
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

this is a bit off-topic, but i was wondering where everyone is planning to do their honeymoon? we were thinking belize, but it turns out that to fly there from cancun it takes 8 hours because we'd have to fly back to miami first !? so now we're thinking of staying in the cancun/playa del carmen area. what is everyone else doing?

#15562 seatkins22

seatkins22
    • 68 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by karyc 

this is a bit off-topic, but i was wondering where everyone is planning to do their honeymoon? we were thinking belize, but it turns out that to fly there from cancun it takes 8 hours because we'd have to fly back to miami first !? so now we're thinking of staying in the cancun/playa del carmen area. what is everyone else doing?

We are going to El Dorado Maroma for a week of R&R/"we" time after our wedding week at AS.  It is a smaller, adults only resort and Maroma beach is supposed to be excellent!  

#15563 LauraandBrian

LauraandBrian
      • 51 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

Hi Ladies!

I have been bad and have been back for a week and have not posted. Everything went wonderfully... I will write a full review soon... 

there were minor hiccups but all was still wonderful.. 

If you have questions ask away.. 

Here is a pic

#15564 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
        • 338 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by LauraandBrian 

Hi Ladies!

I have been bad and have been back for a week and have not posted. Everything went wonderfully... I will write a full review soon... 

Here is a pic

Congratulations Laura!!! You looked beautiful, best wishes =) Can't wait to hear your feedback!

#15565 karyc

karyc
          • 166 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

thanks, i will look into that! did you get a deal from karisma at all?

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

We are going to El Dorado Maroma for a week of R&R/"we" time after our wedding week at AS.  It is a smaller, adults only resort and Maroma beach is supposed to be excellent!  

#15566 tkuzma

tkuzma
            • 418 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by karyc 

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

We are also going to El Dorado Maroma! I am super excited to stay here- like seatkins said, supposed to be one of the best beaches in the world!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#15567 tkuzma

tkuzma
            • 418 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by LauraandBrian 

Hi Ladies!

Here is a pic

You look glowing Laura! Pretty flowers as well.  Can't wait to see more pics :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#15568 GinaP

GinaP
            • 55 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

[QUOTE[/QUOTE] Congrats Laura! You look beautiful! How did All the new brides like their hair and make-up?! Any suggestions?! Thanks!

#15569 jennblake

jennblake
              • Site Supporter
              • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm so excited to be able to post something - I've been silently stalking this thread for about three months now. 

We just confirmed our date - we are getting married on November 10, 2013 at Azul Sensatori! This thread was incredibly helpful to me when we were looking at different options, and I'm definitely excited to be a part of this group!

Jen

#15570 ELAINENYC

ELAINENYC
                • Site Supporter
                • 156 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 10, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riveria Maya, Mexico
                • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by JennyBenz 

You're up next Elaine!!!!

How are your plans coming along? Hope everything is going smoothly =)

What day are you leaving??

xo

SO i am freaking out a bit. Just read from another bride that we should bring enough chair sashes for the ceremony and reception. I thought they would be able to move the sashes from the ceremony right to the reception. Now, I am not sure what to do.... use them for the ceremony or reception.  :(

Also, to those brides who used DJ Doremixx. Did you give him a list of the music you want? Or did he just played what was appropriate to get all guests on the dance floor? I have about 50 songs that I want but can't think of anymore. Is this enough? Any advice would be great!

I am going to start packing the decoration this weekend. Hope I can fit into 1 suitcase....

I'm leaving tues, 11/6.... OMG!!!

Just had my bachelorette party this past weekend in AC. Had a blast but now the next 2 weekends is trying to pull everything together! Breathe..breathe... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users