I am back from my wedding! It was really an amazing experience. We had a group of about 40 and everyone got along and had a great time. We had a wedding, another couple got engaged, a wedding ring was lost and then found....endless laughter and many fun experiences shared!
Of course, there were a couple of very minor, very tiny things that did not go as expected, but in comparison to what went right...I am the happiest girl ever! I am not going to list out all the goods and bads...because that is somewhere already on this thread. I will just list out a couple of things that I wanted to share:
- We had 20 rooms booked. My sister had a brilliant idea to get a directly of our guests from the wedding coordinator. This helped out so much as when plans changed, we could easily make a phone call and leave a message.
- When you get to the hotel, make sure you know what places are open on what days and for what meals. We had to switch our restaurants twice as one was no longer ope for lunch and another was not open on Sundays. No big deal...thanks to the phone directory we had.
- Since my hubby and I were so busy...we hardly took any pictures. Thank goodness 4 of our friends took over 500 each. We created a photo sharing site on shutterfly.
- We rented the Amp...even though we had a very detailed list of music, the people controlling the amp did not follow it. Whoever is your MC, make sure they are on top of those people.
- Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! It goes by so fast.