Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by tkuzma View Post

janaahb, I've added you to the wedding list! welcome.gifto the forum, congrats and good luck with planning! :)

April 2012

Kerry872 - April 11 2012

amylou1983 - April 20th 2012

May 2012

Jennabug May 5th 2012

Mnd3A - May 19 2012

June 2012

2ndtimesacharm - June 26, 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

Jennaba3 - September 6th, 2012

October 2012

jsal4 - October 12, 2012

November 2012

December 2012

janaahb - December 12, 2012

January 2013

February 2013

tkuzma - February 7, 2013

Christined - February 12, 2013

March 2013

April 2013

DawnDean - April 26

May 2013

kathryn83 - May 5, 2013

what happened to the old list?

Originally Posted by RachelTX View Post

Jenna-  Did you do the Exotic Gazeebo?  I like the way your gazeebo looks, I didn't think I liked the candy stripes from the picture on Lomas, but since it has the sheers over the top and sides as well I like it! 

Yes I did.. The package didnt include the sheers over the top and I was asked in the meeting if I would like them (for the extra charge) but I said no, but they went ahead and put them on for me anyway.. I really do think they try their luck with the extras but will put on what they think looks best if you dont go for it :) xxx

Originally Posted by Tara Steve View Post

Jenna, gorgeous pics:)  Did the dj do the announcing of you guys and the bridal party, etc...did he speak english??  Can't wait till next year!!

Thank you :) The DJ did our announcing for us and he did speak English.. I think if you want someone in your bridal party to do the announcing you can ask him as he has a mic :) Hope this helps.. Any more questions, feel free to ask xxx

Jenna your pictures are beautiful and you looked amazing.  You looked so happy on your day.  I'm only in the beginning planning stages and it can sometimes seem hard to picture the finalized product.  Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Did you end up going with one of the photographers approved by the resort?  If so, which one if you dont mind me asking?

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post

Sorry didnt realise how many I uploaded!! undecided.gif If you wanna see more let me know xxx

Hey Jenna, the bows on the chairs, did you purchase them from the resort or did you bring your own??  Did they use the same ones for the receptions chairs, also??  Were your colors coral by any chance??  That is one of my colors:)  One more question, did you get your flowers from the resort??  do you mind telling me how much you had to pay for the bridesmaids bouquets??  you can email me at spirittf6@aol.com if you want.  Thanks

This is the most up to date list I could find...

November 2012

ElaineNYC - November 10, 2012

Jana Knitter - November 11, 2012

December 2012

jenya - December 8, 2012

janaahb - December 12, 2012

January 2013

evac- January 3, 2013

RachelTX- January 26, 2013

February 2013

tkuzma - February 7, 2013

Christined - February 12, 2013

March 2013

seatkins22 - March 21, 2013

April 2013

slarso13 - April 20, 2013

DawnDean - April 26, 2013

May 2013

kathryn83 - May 5, 2013

jennybenz - May 18, 2013

soon2bmrspetti - May 18, 2013

PPMay2013- May 27, 2013

Originally Posted by Jess878 View Post

Jenna your pictures are beautiful and you looked amazing.  You looked so happy on your day.  I'm only in the beginning planning stages and it can sometimes seem hard to picture the finalized product.  Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Did you end up going with one of the photographers approved by the resort?  If so, which one if you dont mind me asking?

Thank you so much.. I know what you mean, I was exactly the same in the beginning of my planning so I hope the pictures help, let me know if you would like to see more :) My brother is actually a Wedding Photographer so I was very lucky but hes actually looking into going over working over there on Wedding so if you would like any info let me know :) xxx

Originally Posted by Tara Steve View Post

Hey Jenna, the bows on the chairs, did you purchase them from the resort or did you bring your own??  Did they use the same ones for the receptions chairs, also??  Were your colors coral by any chance??  That is one of my colors:)  One more question, did you get your flowers from the resort??  do you mind telling me how much you had to pay for the bridesmaids bouquets??  you can email me at spirittf6@aol.com if you want.  Thanks

Hi there, I brought my own.. I bought them off ebay for £1 each.. No I didnt use the same, they told me it wouldnt be enough time to take them from the ceremony to the reception so I bought enough for both :) Yep coral were my colours! Yes my flowers were from the resort, my brides bouquet was included and I paid for my 2 bridesmaids and my older flowergirls.. The bridesmaids were $50 each and the smaller one $40.. I couldnt have been more happier with my flowers! I loved them so much! The colours were perfect and they did exactly what I asked.. Ive seen flowers from the resort before where they put plastic at the bottom and hardly no stem and I didnt like that so i asked for all the stems to be thick and attached a picture of how I would like it.. Any more questions, please ask :) xxx

Originally Posted by JennyBenz View Post

Oh Jenna!!! You looked AMAZING!! WHat beautiful pictures, congratulations!!!

Thank you so much.. Cant believe its all over.. Planning our anniversary trip already! lol xxx

Originally Posted by ELAINENYC View Post

Jenna - Simply stunning!!!! Love your pics and love your dress! You look amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :) Hope everything went smoothly for you! :)

Thank you so much.. Everything went perfect! Just wish it went slower lol xxxx