• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14921 tkuzma

tkuzma
  • 418 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

JennyBenz super cute invites! Nicely done!!!

DawnDean, my WC just emailed 2 days ago to let me know that at Zocalo Terrace no buffets can be done due to the size- so only plated dinners either from the Set menu or the Pick & Choose menu.

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14922 kathryn83

kathryn83
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Well, that seals the deal for Plaza Zavas then! FI is non-negotiable on having a buffet. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the photo, too, Murmel.

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

DawnDean, my WC just emailed 2 days ago to let me know that at Zocalo Terrace no buffets can be done due to the size- so only plated dinners either from the Set menu or the Pick & Choose menu.

#14923 slarso13

slarso13
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Jennybenz- Your save the dates look great!!

I remember reading something about time frame limits for receptions. Does anyone know how late you can have your reception and DJ, and does this depend on location or are all the same?

#14924 DawnDean

DawnDean
      • Site Supporter
      • 99 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

Uh Oh...thanks for the info... that changes things a bit.

#14925 miss1022

miss1022
        • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

11pm is the latest that private receptions can go!

#14926 miss1022

miss1022
          • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by slarso13 

I remember reading something about time frame limits for receptions. Does anyone know how late you can have your reception and DJ, and does this depend on location or are all the same?

Still getting used to this forum! Private receptions can go until 11pm.

#14927 jennaba3

jennaba3
            • 210 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before ladies but whats the difference between Zocalo Alfresco & Zocalo Terrace?? xxx

#14928 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
              • Banned
              • 100 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by JennyBenz 

Hi ladies!! I finally finished our STD's and would love to share with you all 

http://www.bestdesti...mplate-included

Love them Jenny!!!  Great job!  What are your plans for the invites now?  Can't wait to see all the DIY projects you come up with.  I'll have to check back here after my own wedding has come and gone. 

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#14929 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
                • 338 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hi!! Thank you so much =) We are thinking of doing passport invitations- now that's quite a DIY project LOL So we'll see if we go the DIY route or have them done professionally. I'll definitely keep everyone posted on what the plans are =) I'll definitely be doing tons of DIY projects, as I plan on creating all of our menus, guest cards, labels, tags, programs LOL I'm even going to try doing centerpieces me self- as I really can't justify spending a ridculous amount of money Lomas wants to charge for things I personally don't love.

BTW- Congratulations!! When was your big day?

Any advice to a girl like me that's 11 months away and still has lots to do?

Originally Posted by 2ndtimesacharm 

Love them Jenny!!!  Great job!  What are your plans for the invites now?  Can't wait to see all the DIY projects you come up with.  I'll have to check back here after my own wedding has come and gone. 

#14930 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
                  • 338 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

Thanks so much =)

I believe private events can go until 11PM.

We thought it might be an issue, but there are two bars I believe that are open until 2AM!

So you can always take the party there if you want to dance the night away [and maybe even morning] ;)

Originally Posted by slarso13 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users