19262 replies to this topic

#14791 DawnDean

DawnDean
  • Site Supporter
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Chapa 

http://wholesalewedd...bric-rolls.html

I used this website to purchase my fabric for the gazebo. It was 40 yards and fit into a suitcase just fine. They caught into the two panels for me at the resort. They are limited on colors but happened to have mine. I know there are other sites with the organza fabric rolls too.

Was the 40 yards enough to do all the decorating you needed?  thanks

#14792 suejean14

suejean14
    • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

to the forum!!! There is a wealth of information to be found here- and it helps make wedding planning more fun!

Where are you from? Have you considered bringing a photographer/videographer from home? I don't know offhand who in Mexico does both as I only looked into photogs!

Thank you! 

We're from Los Angeles.  That is an option that's been lingering in the back of my mind but we have a tight budget and it would be great if we could find one locally that could do both. 

#14793 aijay9

aijay9
      • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Thanks for the info. The question issue I am dealing with is having guests pay per person for a room. The quote I got shows people paying individually for each room so a family of 4 pays a certain price X4 instead of just paying a price for a room. Doesn't make any sence at all.

#14794 aijay9

aijay9
        • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Thanks for the info. The question issue I am dealing with is having guests pay per person for a room. The quote I got shows people paying individually for each room so a family of 4 pays a certain price X4 instead of just paying a price for a room. Doesn't make any sence at all.

#14795 tkuzma

tkuzma
          • 418 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by suejean14 

Thank you! 

We're from Los Angeles.  That is an option that's been lingering in the back of my mind but we have a tight budget and it would be great if we could find one locally that could do both. 

I did just a super quick search for you, and I found Blue Lens Caribe does both photo and video- they actual posted a wedding they shot a few pages back.  Good luck in your search!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14796 suejean14

suejean14
          • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

I did just a super quick search for you, and I found Blue Lens Caribe does both photo and video- they actual posted a wedding they shot a few pages back.  Good luck in your search!

Thank you so much! Just emailed them!

#14797 tkuzma

tkuzma
            • 418 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

So I was just researching wedding videographers after my mother insisted I look into it for my own wedding, and I came across something I think is pretty cool and is reasonable priced!

http://www.film-your-day.com/weddings  You are sent several video cameras and you distribute amongst your wedding party/guests and the end result is edited into a film!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14798 Jessie

Jessie
            • 231 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

The reason it is priced per person is because it is all-inclusive.  They want to make sure each person is charged for food and drink, not just the room.  And be careful, too, because at Sensatori, they won't necessarily let a family of 4 stay in one room together, depending on the ages.  I'm sure it would be fine if two of them were young children, but if they are adults and/or teenagers, you might have a problem.  Make sure you specify things like that before you sign your contract. 

Originally Posted by aijay9 

#14799 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
              • 338 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hello ladies!!! So now that I've booked the date & place [Sensatori, of course!] we are looking into vendors provided by the resort. We'd rather not spend an extra $800 for an outside vendor, but it depends on how great their house vendors really are. Can anyone let me know who the "house" vendors are for DJ & photography?

I'd appreciate it!!!

Thanks

#14800 tkuzma

tkuzma
                • 418 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by JennyBenz 

Hello ladies!!! So now that I've booked the date & place [Sensatori, of course!] we are looking into vendors provided by the resort. We'd rather not spend an extra $800 for an outside vendor, but it depends on how great their house vendors really are. Can anyone let me know who the "house" vendors are for DJ & photography?

I'd appreciate it!!!

Thanks

Hi Jenny, for all your wedding planning options, you'll be referring to this website (http://www.film-your-day.com/weddings) a lot!  Looks like current approved photographers are Caribe Photo & Royale Photo.  And DJ's are DJ all Music and Mega DJ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users