Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14741 Mnd3A

Mnd3A
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

I am so nervous about the weather - it's calling for rain all next week :(

I married my soulmate on May 19, 2012 at Azul Sensatori surrounded by 97 of our closest family and friends

#14742 Mnd3A

Mnd3A
    • 47 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:23 AM

PS: my Karisma WC in Miami has been incredible - Elizabeth Riff!!  At first, I had someone who was unresponsive, and then switched to Elizabeth after reading a positive comment.

I married my soulmate on May 19, 2012 at Azul Sensatori surrounded by 97 of our closest family and friends

#14743 missmely

missmely
      • 151 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mnd3A 

I am so nervous about the weather - it's calling for rain all next week :(

I wouldn't worry about it, it's not the rainy season. It called for rain on our wedding day and it didn't rain once the whole week!

PS why does blue les caribe keep posting? I thought I saw those pics before..

#14744 LeahNicole

LeahNicole
        • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

Hi everyone! Im new to this forum but I just booked my wedding at the Azul Sensatori for November 12, 2013! Will be looking for photographers as well as any tips anyone has:)

#14745 tkuzma

tkuzma
          • 418 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

Mnd3A- just noticed in your signature that you have 99 guests coming?! That's incredible! How many people did you invite? I need to find out your secrets! :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14746 slarso13

slarso13
          • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Dawn- I am not sure but I think you were talking to me? We chose zocolo alfresco, which is different than zocolo terrace, for a few reasons. We were really torn between the zocolo terrace and alfresco. The alfresco is the terrace of the mexican restaurant. We liked that bathrooms were right there, there was coverage in case of rain, there was an extra bar in addition to the private bar we will have with our private reception, great ocean views, more privacy. We didnt like that everyone could watch our wedding from their balconies if we had it in teh terrace/plaza. As far as dancing and music goes, yes you can have a regular reception there with DJ and dance.

#14747 tkuzma

tkuzma
            • 418 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by LeahNicole 

Hi everyone! Im new to this forum but I just booked my wedding at the Azul Sensatori for November 12, 2013! Will be looking for photographers as well as any tips anyone has:)

Leah! Any particular questions about photographers? The ladies here have all gone through a variety of photographers, so lots of different perspectives! :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14748 GinaP

GinaP
            • 55 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi Ladies! I just booked my date with Azul! March 29,2013! Very excited!! I do not want to pay the outside vendor fee for a photographer we are on a tight budget! Has anyone used Matias Cano the recommended vendor?! Thanks!!

#14749 GinaP

GinaP
              • 55 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hi Ladies! I just booked my date with Azul! March 29,2013! Very excited!! I do not want to pay the outside vendor fee for a photographer we are on a tight budget! Has anyone used Matias Cano the recommended vendor?! Thanks!!

#14750 GinaP

GinaP
                • 55 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

We just booke our wedding March 29,201:! Very excited! Has anyone used the recommended photographers? I don't want to pay the vendor fee!! Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users