Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14531 carsns38

carsns38
  • Site Supporter
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Hi there, We used Caribe photos because that is all we could afford. We were very happy with how the pictures came out! We also hired their videographer and the video also turned out great. We got all our pics and video before we left Mexico which was a huge bonus! Hope this helps! H

#14532 erinkatherine

erinkatherine
    • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

Hey! When in October is your wedding? Ours is November 4th. Have you decided on a photographer yet? We just booked ours and are so excited! They are offering a deal where if our dates are near each other the two couples share in the airfare! Thought I would throw it out there. Photography is one of the most important things in our day and I have done ALLOT of research! Here is there website if you would like to see some of their work. http://artistique.com/ They have been to AS numerous times and really seem to have a handle on the resort. And their style and creativity if great :)

#14533 sophie23

sophie23
      • Site Supporter
      • 36 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Thanks!

Originally Posted by carsns38 

Hi there,
        We used Caribe photos because that is all we could afford. We were very happy with how the pictures came out! We also hired their videographer and the video also turned out great. We got all our pics and video before we left Mexico which was a huge bonus!
        Hope this helps!
        H

#14534 kathryn83

kathryn83
        • 86 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

I pulled the trigger on Friday and sent in my wedding application and fee. Eeek! Now I'm just waiting on confirmation of my date and hoping I made the right decision.

#14535 kathryn83

kathryn83
          • 86 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

I pulled the trigger on Friday and sent in my wedding application and fee. Eeek! Now I'm just waiting on confirmation of my date and hoping I made the right decision.

#14536 nursemin01

nursemin01
            • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

go to ikea and get curtains.. i bought 4 white and 2 blue sheer curtains for a total of $30. be mindful that there will be a set up fee!! however at the end of the day you will save money!

#14537 nursemin01

nursemin01
              • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

I was wondering what it was like to have the wedding reception at spoon?? did you do your speeches there? was there room to dance? have your own music? if not what did you do after dinner?

#14538 missmely

missmely
                • 151 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hi All,

just a quick note for everyone considering just having an ipod for the reception... we hired Doremixx and i can tell you they MADE the party. It was absolutely worth it. We saw other Djs around the resort (I'm assuming the dj that lomas offers) it did NOT compare. If you're on the fence about it I strongly suggest going with the dj. I'm sure an ipod works fine but they made the party fun, there's something about someone cracking jokes, etc. Not to mention the props were a huge hit. We had comments from the staff saying our party was one of the best theyve seen in a long time, everyone was on the dance floor!

that's all!

Melissa

#14539 amandanjordan

amandanjordan
                  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

Hey everyone,

I have literally read hundreds of pages of posts on this thread and love all the ideas!  I'm leaning towards the Azul Sensatori as I love the kids area and all the wonderful things everyone has to say about the hotel.  We will have a lot of kiddos coming and we have two of our own so the kid's area is a huge bonus!

Just wondering for past brides what your final costs looked like and what your totals were for having a wedding there.  In all the posts I've read nobody has really commented on how much they actually spent total on their wedding.  This would be so helpful for me to budget and start planning.  Although my wedding isn't going to be until February of 2014!!  Yep, get used to me on here, ladies.  lol

I'm also interested in the weather from all of you February brides and if it was windy etc, what the night temps are like.

Thanks so much and looking forward to getting to know some of you!!

Amanda

#14540 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                    • 747 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Got back last Wednesday....we were at AS for 1 week with our families and friends for the wedding and 1 week at EDR for our Honeymoon...we could not have had a better time...Everything was amazing...everyone was crazy helpful..there were a couple of of little glitches....but now I am counting the days until we can go back....

We didn't have a private event...we did the dinner at Spoons...and it was perfect...food was delicious and even after all the awful cake horror stories..our cake was beautiful and so tasty!

We used Caribe (didn't have the hugest budget) and although it freaked me out a little..they were amazing also.  They did our wedding pics at AS and then we did a TTD at EDR the following week.....I have almost 1000 pictures posted on Facebook...so if anyone wants to see them...PM me so I can friend you.

If anyone has any questions, let me know...

Again...we were super simple and casual....and I loved every single second...I will eventually post a review but until I actually get around to it, ask me anything :)

I saw a few other weddings at both resorts while we were down there...although EDR was absolutely gorgeous, I would not have wanted our wedding there....AS was absolutely the perfect place for us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users