19262 replies to this topic

#14461 Mwise17

Mwise17
  • 528 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

wowza!  :)

Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by missmely 

also! I got my wedding band finally, i was a bit worried of how it was going to turn out as it was custom made (normal band wouldn't fit). I'm happy with it!

You look so beautiful!!!  Aweome pics Mwise17!!!

#14462 starcamping

starcamping
    • Site Supporter
    • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

Hi ladies, 

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on food options at Azul.  We were thinking of going with the Petit Gourmet option, but are not sure as we cannot taste or see any of the food beforehand.  Does anyone have any recommendations???  Thanks!!

-Brooke

#14463 starcamping

starcamping
      • Site Supporter
      • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

Also, did anyone else bring their own organza sheers??  How long do they need to be??  THanks!!!

#14464 missmely

missmely
        • 151 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:00 AM

Hey,

here are the measurements I got from my TA!

Also, did anyone else bring their own organza sheers??  How long do they need to be??  THanks!!!

#14465 Mnd3A

Mnd3A
          • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hi girls, Has anyone found cute strappy flat sandals for their wedding day? I'm having a very difficult time! I'm picturing white sandals with pearls and crystals. Thanks!

I married my soulmate on May 19, 2012 at Azul Sensatori surrounded by 97 of our closest family and friends

#14466 evac

evac
            • 15 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thank you so much for the info on Spoons, I very much appreciate it. What time are you all having your ceremony? Because we are going in January I dont want the sun to set too early for pictures. I was thinking 3 pm?

Eva

#14467 Jessie

Jessie
              • 231 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Hey Brooke !

We did the Beach BBQ menu for our welcome party, and the Family Style menu for our reception.  Both were good, and our guests all loved it.  The Petite Gourmet is very similar to those menus.....so I'm sure it's good!  People appreciate having the different choices, I think.  And I've seen brides discuss pretty much all of the menu options, and I don't remember hearing any complaints about any of the meals served at private events.  Generally, those meals are the best ones your guests will have while at the resort!

Originally Posted by starcamping 

Hi ladies, 

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on food options at Azul.  We were thinking of going with the Petit Gourmet option, but are not sure as we cannot taste or see any of the food beforehand.  Does anyone have any recommendations???  Thanks!!

-Brooke

#14468 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
                • Banned
                • 100 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hi Eva,

We're having our ceremony at 6pm but we're going at the end of June.  My TA sent me the time for sunset on that day (how thoughtful!) and it's a little after 7:30pm.  You should check that for your day and see if 3pm might be a little too early.  We had planned on 5pm, which I still would prefer, but the resort couldn't get the minister for that time.

Dori

Originally Posted by evac 

Thank you so much for the info on Spoons, I very much appreciate it. What time are you all having your ceremony? Because we are going in January I dont want the sun to set too early for pictures. I was thinking 3 pm?

Eva

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#14469 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
                  • Banned
                  • 100 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hi Eva,

We're having our ceremony at 6pm but we're going at the end of June.  My TA sent me the time for sunset on that day (how thoughtful!) and it's a little after 7:30pm.  You should check that for your day and see if 3pm might be a little too early.  We had planned on 5pm, which I still would prefer, but the resort couldn't get the minister for that time.

Dori

Originally Posted by evac 

Eva

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#14470 erinkatherine

erinkatherine
                    • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi Ladies! I just booked our photographer and am soooo excited! It is a husband and wife team out of Portland OR. They offer a great price, AND if someone is interested in booking them and have a wedding date around ours, you get a free album and we would share the cost of their airfare! Check out their website at www.artistique.com  I cant say enough about them! They have been to AS a number of times and have a fabulous creative style!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users