Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14421 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
  • Banned
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:30 AM

Murmel - one more thing... did they charge you per sheer or was it $100 for the two white ones?  THANKS!!

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#14422 ThomasK

ThomasK
    • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:27 AM

Thanks for all of this info Murmel!! Do you know by chance if ALL of teh AZUL resorts are the same regarding the ocean/beach/water?

My FI and I are considering even more than the Sensatori now the AZUL Fives resort....

Thanks again!

#14423 ThomasK

ThomasK
      • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:39 AM

Thanks for all of the info/responses everyone!

sorry if I'm doing this wrong,

but I saw someone mentioned that there is an "outside vendor" fee...so if I bring my own photographer, I still have to pay a fee to the resort to allow them to take pictures during our ceremony???

Thanks again!

#14424 jsal4

jsal4
        • 87 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

Per Azul Sensatori's website: there is a $800 fee for outside photographers and videographers. This fee is waived if the outside photographer is a hotel guest for three or more nights.

"Where there is love, there is life."

#14425 missmely

missmely
          • 151 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hi Thomas,

yes, if you don't hire someone from their list of approved vendors you will have to pay the resort $800 to let your photographer in.

Melissa

Originally Posted by ThomasK 

but I saw someone mentioned that there is an "outside vendor" fee...so if I bring my own photographer, I still have to pay a fee to the resort to allow them to take pictures during our ceremony???

Thanks again!

#14426 jsal4

jsal4
            • 87 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

Has anyone used Matias Cano as their photographer? He is listed as a vendor so there is not fee  and the pictures on his website are nice. I just couldn't find any reviews on him. My budget for a photography is $1,600.

"Where there is love, there is life."

#14427 akopka

akopka
              • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hi jsal4 - where did you see that Matias Cano is an approved vendor?  I was just looking at the ones listed on Lomas Weddings....I was under the impression that those were my only options but this Matias' website seems cool.

Thanks! AnnE

#14428 carsns38

carsns38
                • Site Supporter
                • 40 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by 2ndtimesacharm 

Murmel - one more thing... did they charge you per sheer or was it $100 for the two white ones?  THANKS!!

Just a thought...you may want to bring your own sheers down with you...I am pretty sure it is $100 each for white sheer.  Coloured sheers are more expensive.  We bought a bolt of Organza from Idearibbon for about $35...very light too, easy to pack.  The resort charges a set up fee for items you bring. They charged us $250 for set up but they did a great job.  We had a lot of extras...sheers, chair sashes, maracas, photo booth, Thumb print guestbook, wedding favours, lanterns(which they put together for us).

#14429 murmel

murmel
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 1,407 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

We did the "exotic gazebo" - think is was $220 (it included the sheers, and two large bouquets -which they normally hang on the sides, we just asked them not to hang them; we used one on our signing table, other one at the reception)

Thanks for all of this info Murmel!! Do you know by chance if ALL of teh AZUL resorts are the same regarding the ocean/beach/water?

My FI and I are considering even more than the Sensatori now the AZUL Fives resort....

Thanks again!

I have only been to Sensatori and El Dorado Royale/Casitas. The Royale has a nice beach. (adults only too) I will be there next week, so I'll take pictures and post them. I have friends who have been to Fives and say they are still going through "growing pains". But that is because they only opened in November 2010- it also has a lot more timeshare units on the property. 

Thanks again!

I think someone mentioned it, but you do not pay the fee if the photographer stays at the resort for 3 nights or more. So we brought a photographer with us for the week, and had no problems!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14430 missmely

missmely
                  • 151 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:04 AM

you should try searching for organza bolts... I got mine from amazon and it was $20.99 for 25 yards which is plenty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users