Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14351 Mwise17

Mwise17
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

These looks great!!!  How did you draw them??

:)

Originally Posted by missmely 

ok again.

7bdc8dee2a9111e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

#14352 Jessie

Jessie
    • 231 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

Elaine - We did pay through Western Union.  We were wary of it too, but knew that past brides had done the same thing.  So no worries!

Originally Posted by ELAINENYC 

Jessie - I am also going with DJ Doremixx. He said the only form of payment he accepts is through Western Union. Is this how you paid? I'm sure it is fine but i just wanted to double check. I always get weary about sending payments through western union. Thanks!

#14353 KerryL613

KerryL613
      • 113 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hi Elaine,

I paid him through western Union and it all worked out fine!

he is the best!

Jessie - I am also going with DJ Doremixx. He said the only form of payment he accepts is through Western Union. Is this how you paid? I'm sure it is fine but i just wanted to double check. I always get weary about sending payments through western union. Thanks!

#14354 missmely

missmely
        • 151 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:39 PM

Phew! i'm getting ready to book him myself, we managed to get the hotel to honour the $500 that they had told us previously.

Originally Posted by KerryL613 

Hi Elaine,

I paid him through western Union and it all worked out fine!

he is the best!

thanks!!

we printed the letters in a normal font and drew their shape with a paper on top, we're graphic designers so these things come easier :)

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

These looks great!!!  How did you draw them??

#14355 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

lol...I totally don't get it

They look fantastic....thats all that matters, and the colors are gorgeous!!!

#14356 missmely

missmely
            • 151 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

hope everyone had a great christmas!

Jessie,

did you do it online? it just doesnt seem as legit... if you guys did it

Elaine - We did pay through Western Union.  We were wary of it too, but knew that past brides had done the same thing.  So no worries!

haha thanks!

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

lol...I totally don't get it

They look fantastic....thats all that matters, and the colors are gorgeous!!!

#14357 Jessie

Jessie
              • 231 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

Um....I didn't do it, my husband did, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think he went to the bank and did it.  Some banks have Western Union.  I know it seems a little sketchy because that is not how we pay for things, but they are definitely legit, and you will have a record of your payment.

Jessie,

did you do it online? it just doesnt seem as legit... if you guys did it i guess I'll do it at some point this week.

haha thanks!

#14358 ELAINENYC

ELAINENYC
                • Site Supporter
                • 156 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 10, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riveria Maya, Mexico
                • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Missmely - I tried paying through the Western Union website but was unsuccessful b/c I needed a PIN#. After I set-up my online account and spoke to a representative i still never received a PIn#, so i gave up.  I just brought the cash to a local Western Union store. Make sure you have Ivan's information (full name, paternal and maternal name, including city and state). After my transfer was sent through, the person at Western Union gave me a 10 digit MTCN #. I then gave this 10 digit # to Ivan. Then the following day, I received an email confirming payment and date. So, don't worry..it is legit! Thank god for all the brides here to reassure me that i was not getting ripped off.

Jessie,

did you do it online? it just doesnt seem as legit... if you guys did it i guess I'll do it at some point this week.

haha thanks!

#14359 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

Hey Azul brides,

If you have not done so yet, please subscribe to this thread about Karisma (EDR, Azuls, etc.) Webinars.

Not only will the webinar be useful planning your wedding, but we will have gifts for BDW members that attend the webinar and may also reduced room rates, upgrades, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14360 missmely

missmely
                • 151 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

oh great! Thanks so much! I shall be doing that.

Missmely - I tried paying through the Western Union website but was unsuccessful b/c I needed a PIN#. After I set-up my online account and spoke to a representative i still never received a PIn#, so i gave up.  I just brought the cash to a local Western Union store. Make sure you have Ivan's information (full name, paternal and maternal name, including city and state). After my transfer was sent through, the person at Western Union gave me a 10 digit MTCN #. I then gave this 10 digit # to Ivan. Then the following day, I received an email confirming payment and date. So, don't worry..it is legit! Thank god for all the brides here to reassure me that i was not getting ripped off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users