Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#14331 Tikka

Tikka
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hi Ladies

I have read this from the beginning with plenty of wine and love this thread. I just signed up and received my confirmation for my wedding at azul on December 9 2012. I'm so excited I get to start planning my wedding now. 

#14332 IvanG

IvanG
    • Vendor
    • 967 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

Hola!

I am glad to read that you are interested on our information, you can read the reviews in the next link: 

Hey,

do you mind sharing where you read those reviews? if the dj is not so good... i'll consider switching to Doremixx.

#14333 Mwise17

Mwise17
      • 528 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

Hi Ladies

I have read this from the beginning with plenty of wine and love this thread. I just signed up and received my confirmation for my wedding at azul on December 9 2012. I'm so excited I get to start planning my wedding now. 

#14334 carsns38

carsns38
        • Site Supporter
        • 40 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:39 PM

Hello everyone,

Well our wedding date is fast approaching and we needed some help with Ceremony Scripts. We are having a legal ceremony and we were just sent the script from the hotel.  It isn't really what we wanted for our ceremony.  Does anyone have a script to share?  I have looked in the forums but not sure how much we can change of the script they sent us.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks! 

#14335 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tikka 

Hi Ladies

Welcome! Happy planning.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14336 missmely

missmely
          • 151 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

I would also benefit from this! thanks :)

Originally Posted by carsns38 

Hello everyone,

Well our wedding date is fast approaching and we needed some help with Ceremony Scripts. We are having a legal ceremony and we were just sent the script from the hotel.  It isn't really what we wanted for our ceremony.  Does anyone have a script to share?  I have looked in the forums but not sure how much we can change of the script they sent us.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks! 

#14337 kerry872

kerry872
            • 165 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

I asked the same question. The script wasn't ideal but i have been told that we cannot alter the script or order at all. If i wanted to add readings by family then they would have to be added in at the end. Apparently the legal ceremony is very strict!!

Originally Posted by carsns38 

Hello everyone,

Thanks! 

#14338 FutureMrsF

FutureMrsF
              • 151 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted much here yet as I'm still so far out (May 2013), but I want to thank everyone for all of your ideas and advice. I went back to page 700 and have gotten so much from you guys.

I had my first bit of wedding drama last night and you guys make me feel so much better about my DW decision. My sister called to tell me that my entire family is pissed off at me for wanting a DW. So I start thinking about an outer banks wedding since I'm in NC. That makes FI upset since I'm starting to give in to what others want for our day. It's nice to have you girls that are excited for Azul despite the drama it can cause. Thanks for your support!

-Michelle

#14339 kellykanester

kellykanester
                • 236 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

Hi ladies, this will be my first post on here. We are seriously considering the azul sensatori for our DW, and are really excited !! Any pointers or tips that you have would be greatly appriciated !

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#14340 missmely

missmely
                  • 151 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

just wanted to show our DIY luggage tags, we plan on mailing these in the new year along with an info brochure. These match our theme and hand drew the letters ourselves! i think they turned out ok :)

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users