Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14241 kerry872

kerry872
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:08 PM

There is also the teen disco that turns into an adult disco later on. Choices for dancing the night away. x

Originally Posted by MrsKG2B 

There is no cost per person, I chose the pearl package which included a meal for 40 in the semi-private spoons.  As theres only 8 of us that all good.  The meal and my cake are included.  However, I am adding on lots of extras to make it special.  I believe it only costs pp when you request a private reception area.  I'm confident that spoons will be perfect, and as MURMEL states, 'going to the Mojito bar after saves me hiring a dj etc.. which seems pointless for 6 guests, I reckon the mojito bar will be perfect to continue the night celebrations. My dress isn't going to be huge just a simple ivory chiffon floaty dress so I shouldn't feel uncomfortable around strangers.

It's so hard to imagine and plan this without ever being there. I will arrive at Azul 9 days before I get married so I hope I will be able to tweek things before incase I get it wrong. 

But I think it adds more excitement, not knowing exactly what it's going to be like cause I'm sure it'll be lovely

Rx

#14242 MrsKG2B

MrsKG2B
    • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by kerry872 

There is also the teen disco that turns into an adult disco later on. Choices for dancing the night away. x

That sounds good too.  I have enquired how much a private dinner on the beach wouild be instead of havingit at spoons, but the WC hasn't replied yet, I suppose I'll have to wait a while for a response on that.

How's your wedding planning ?  How many you got confirmed ?  What are your plans ? We are only a month apart !!

I've got 199 days to go till I'm Mrs KG!!!

#14243 MrsKG2B

MrsKG2B
      • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

That sounds good too.  I have enquired how much a private dinner on the beach wouild be instead of havingit at spoons, but the WC hasn't replied yet, I suppose I'll have to wait a while for a response on that.

How's your wedding planning ?  How many you got confirmed ?  What are your plans ? We are only a month apart !!

#14244 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Hello ladies,

I posted my planning thread today, with pics of how the ceremony/reception looked set up.  As well as a few pics from the smors bonfire on the beach.

*remember, it rained, so we moved the dancing inside instead of staying outside at Zavaz Plaza.

:)

http://www.bestdesti...vy-pic-heavy/10

#14245 mbowling

mbowling
          • 123 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

Have any previous brides done the sunset catamaran cruise through Lomas Travel?  I am hoping that there will be music and dancing as we are a 'lively' crowd :)

#14246 mbowling

mbowling
            • 123 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Love your thread, and everything looked so beautiful! Just wondering where you got your sand ceremony pouring vases from?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Hello ladies,

I posted my planning thread today, with pics of how the ceremony/reception looked set up.  As well as a few pics from the smors bonfire on the beach.

*remember, it rained, so we moved the dancing inside instead of staying outside at Zavaz Plaza.

http://www.bestdesti...vy-pic-heavy/10

#14247 Mwise17

Mwise17
              • 528 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

I am pretty sure they have dancing/music...when I was researching catamarans, I was told everytime that there was music etc. on board.

Originally Posted by mbowling 

Have any previous brides done the sunset catamaran cruise through Lomas Travel?  I am hoping that there will be music and dancing as we are a 'lively' crowd :)

It is the etsy seller called "sayanythingdesign".....www.etsy.com   The entire package came with the frame/vases and funnel.

Thank you very much!  :)

Originally Posted by mbowling 

Love your thread, and everything looked so beautiful! Just wondering where you got your sand ceremony pouring vases from?

Thanks!

#14248 kerry872

kerry872
                • 165 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

I have to admit i've gone a bit slow on the wedding planning!!

Following getting the dress and the first essential bits of planning i've not done much!!!

Still trying to decide on veil or no veil!!

I'm now having no bridesmaid due to my bridesmaid letting me down hugely and feeling it was too late to ask anyone else and not wanting to make them feel like second choice!!

My spoon meal is booked.

I've got the ceremony at 3pm and the meal at 6.30pm. I want to do pictures in between and will go to one of the bars for cocktails. I'm using Claudia Photo Erick Rodriguez.

Really need to get back into the planning. I think the stress over the bridesmaid issue has made me slow down a little.

How are you doing?

Kerry x

Originally Posted by MrsKG2B 

#14249 Mwise17

Mwise17
                  • 528 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

Thats too bad about your bridesmaid...the same thing happened to me, I know how crappy it feels!  Is she going to come to the wedding?

Everything will still be awesome, and everything happens for a reason!!

(I ordered Chris/groomsmen custom ties...didn't like the one we got him as it was too light in color, but we bring it "just in case"...well, doesn't his brother mis-place his tie day of!!!)

Following getting the dress and the first essential bits of planning i've not done much!!!

I'm now having no bridesmaid due to my bridesmaid letting me down hugely and feeling it was too late to ask anyone else and not wanting to make them feel like second choice!!

My spoon meal is booked.

I've got the ceremony at 3pm and the meal at 6.30pm. I want to do pictures in between and will go to one of the bars for cocktails. I'm using Claudia Photo Erick Rodriguez.

Really need to get back into the planning. I think the stress over the bridesmaid issue has made me slow down a little.

How are you doing?

Kerry x

#14250 MrsKG2B

MrsKG2B
                    • 16 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

My spoon meal is booked.

How are you doing?

Kerry x

My wedding is at 3pm also, I'm trying to sort the photographer, Caribe.  I have notified the wedding planner when I want them (2-230) but not had a response. I'm not sure about what time to have the meal, I'll prob ask for 630 also.

I work full time so planning this wedding has gone slow for me also, but I have been off work for 2 weeks so it;s helped me to plan a couple of OOT bags for the parents that are travelling with us.  I think there a fantastic idea.  I've got another couple weeks off so I'm sure hopefully I'll get most arranged.

I wasn't gonna have a veil, but when I was in the wedding shop and they put it on, my friend and I just started crying.  I felt like I looked like a true bride.  I haven't purchased it yet but I'm defo having it.  My dress is a very simple strapless chiffon floaty dress, and the veil was chapel length!!  I was worried my dress looked like a night dress until the veil went on.  I was so worried that getting married in 40 degree heat I wanted to be comfortable. 

R x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users