Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14101 MishMash

MishMash
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:06 PM

A couple weeks back I had put up a post about my room contract that was MIA and what not....you ladies were so helpful!!  Not only did I put my foot down, but I spoke up (okay maybe had my first mini bridezilla moment) and finally got the contract!! Not only that, but since there were some issues and mis communications with my Travel agent and the group provider, we got some perks for our wedding!! We are receiving a free cocktail hour and I am getting the bridal spa package courtesey of Karisma.  Future brides and brides-to-be planning, don't ever feel like you cannot speak up if you are unhappy about something.  Although some of the planning can be stressful, it is your day (and your future hubby too!) and make sure it is perfect!!!!

#14102 jennaba3

jennaba3
    • 210 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

Ladies I found THE dress .. What a feeling!!

#14103 carsns38

carsns38
      • Site Supporter
      • 40 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Jennaba3 congrats on finding THE dress!!!  Such a great feeling!

I have a question for all of you about guests booking outside a TA's group deal.  We have a family of 4 who directly contacted the supplier(Sunwing Vacations) and got a better deal for a week at Azul Sensatori.  They arrive 2 days later and depart two days after the rest of the group.  Would they have to pay any kind of fee to join us at the events we have planned?  We will include them in our numbers for our private reception and pay for their dinner but are there any additional fees? Just curious

I know that in past posts some of you were talking about guests not going with the TA's group deal but I can't find them.  I think these guests should still be considered part of our group because they are still flying the same airline, but outside our itinery dates.  I guess it depends on the TA and the suppliers policy.  It would be nice if our TA would include them because it would mean a courtesy package for us. 

Any thoughts?

#14104 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

CONGRATS!!!!  I know, feels so great! 

:)

Post a pic?

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

Jennaba3 congrats on finding THE dress!!!  Such a great feeling!

I have a question for all of you about guests booking outside a TA's group deal.  We have a family of 4 who directly contacted the supplier(Sunwing Vacations) and got a better deal for a week at Azul Sensatori.  They arrive 2 days later and depart two days after the rest of the group.  Would they have to pay any kind of fee to join us at the events we have planned?  We will include them in our numbers for our private reception and pay for their dinner but are there any additional fees? Just curious

I know that in past posts some of you were talking about guests not going with the TA's group deal but I can't find them.  I think these guests should still be considered part of our group because they are still flying the same airline, but outside our itinery dates.  I guess it depends on the TA and the suppliers policy.  It would be nice if our TA would include them because it would mean a courtesy package for us. 

Any thoughts?

#14105 allysmi

allysmi
          • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

I set up my hair and makeup appts with the coordinator. She did all of my spa appts. Good luck!

Originally Posted by murmel 

You c an set up babysitting service directly through the kids club. However maximum number of children per sitter was 3. A few of our guests used their services and were quite pleased. And unfortunately I don't remember the cost.

Depending on the age of the kids, they could likely just be entertained by the kids club. I think 5 years or older they could attend without a parent. I think during the day it ran from 9am til 4pm. Then the parents would take the kids to feed them and then by 7pm to 9:30pm they were back at the kids club...watching the daily entertainment, watching a movie, playing games. The parents loved it, since they would quickly run to the buffet restaurant with the kids, and then go for a nice dinner alone after.

It is not only marrying the right person -- it is being the right partner.

#14106 allysmi

allysmi
            • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

Congrats!

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

#14107 allysmi

allysmi
              • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

My fiance installed a countdown clock on my computer (why did he do that lol) I have 1 month and 6 days!!!  Favors and programs are made. Vows are written. Trousseau is complete (I spent WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS) lol. Dancing lessons have commenced. I have now purchased my 4th dress. I'm insane. I have been dieting since Xmas and have now lost 30 lbs.Good right? No. My dress unfortunately can't be altered in enough.  So now I am trying to sell my other dress. What a mess. Also, the custom jewelry I purchased and headpiece don't work as well either. smh. I tell you Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong, will. My dad had a stroke and now doesn't remember much of anything. Work is busier than ever. I think I sprained my ankle at our dance lesson last night. My neck is killing me from the car accident during my bachelorette weekend. To top it all off, my fiance's mom may now not be coming and our child/dog sitter for the week of the wedding reneged on us.  woosah!!!!!  Calgon take me away!

#14108 allysmi

allysmi
                • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

These look great. I first thought that TTD was a waste but the pics are so hot!! i love it!

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Just got 2 pics back from the professional photographer and they look amazing. I seriously can't wait 4 more weeks for the rest! Ahhh

IMG_4149.jpg   IMG_4195.jpg

#14109 jennaba3

jennaba3
                  • 210 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

Ooh no.. Think positive! All your problems and worries will seem like a distant memory on your wedding day!! Everything will come together.. And if it doesnt, thats what alcohol is for

My fiance installed a countdown clock on my computer (why did he do that lol) I have 1 month and 6 days!!!  Favors and programs are made. Vows are written. Trousseau is complete (I spent WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS) lol. Dancing lessons have commenced. I have now purchased my 4th dress. I'm insane. I have been dieting since Xmas and have now lost 30 lbs.Good right? No. My dress unfortunately can't be altered in enough.  So now I am trying to sell my other dress. What a mess. Also, the custom jewelry I purchased and headpiece don't work as well either. smh. I tell you Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong, will. My dad had a stroke and now doesn't remember much of anything. Work is busier than ever. I think I sprained my ankle at our dance lesson last night. My neck is killing me from the car accident during my bachelorette weekend. To top it all off, my fiance's mom may now not be coming and our child/dog sitter for the week of the wedding reneged on us.  woosah!!!!!  Calgon take me away!

#14110 MrsKG2B

MrsKG2B
                    • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hi brides2b,

Just found this site and love it, it's everything I need right now to keep me from not stressing to much.

Please add me, my wedding is on the 21st May 2012!!! Can not wait, so excited.

I can't believe how much there seems to plan.  I am only having a small wedding with a party of 6 guests, but I still want to make it a celebration and special for those people to remember, any ideas most grateful.  I haven't started planning, booking or anything yet, just don't know where to start.  I have emailed the hotel but had no response for a week now, just a little concerned does anyone have a direct email address for the wedding coordinators?????

Thanks all gorgous brides2b.

Rach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users