Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#13881 Rachael

Rachael
  • Site Supporter
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

Jamaica will be fab for your honeymoon, great idea. We have 2 boy's aged 2 and 6 and I knew I would not be able to leave them to have a honeymoon, so we just figured it would work out better to stay for 2 weeks. I know what you mean about not having too much of a big group, we have 17 booked so just a small group for us. Good to hear you know someone that used Caribe, Herbie that got married their at the beginning of August used Caribe, Im going to wait and see what she had thought of them. The photo's are so important and it is very disapointing to read the negative comments wrote about them.  

Originally Posted by sophie23 

We debated staying for 2 weeks too, but decided instead to go to Jamaica later that year for our honeymoon!  So far we have 29 booked and I'm expecting a few more to join us, so we will probs be about 35, which is great I didn't want too much of a big group.  I haven't booked a photographer yet, but will probs go with Caribe as well. I know a girl that got married there in March and she was satisfied with Caribe and her pictures are nice, but I'm still unsure too just because of all the negative comments...
     Photographer is not included in my package, I took the free package since we upgraded to a premium suite, I found for me it was better because I can just add what ever items I actually want to the package.  I know a girl that got married there in March and she was very satisfied with Caribe and her pictures are nice too!

Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

#13882 Rachael

Rachael
    • Site Supporter
    • 142 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

Can I also be added too please Kerry Rach- April 21, 2012     Thank you

Originally Posted by sophie23 

Can you please add me? Sophie23 - April 21, 2012.  Thanks

Originally Posted by kerry872 

Hey guys,

Think its been a while since we have done one of these.

Any update or changes then please either change it yourselves or let me know and i will sort it.

Congratulations August brides. Justiner57 your next. !!!!!

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

Jwashing - August 6, 2011

September 2011

Justiner57 September 4 2011

October 2011

1106wedding - October 22, 2011

mwise17 - October 24,2011

jerseylili - October 29, 2011 AVC

allysmi - October 29, 2011

brit canuck - Oct 31, 2011

November 2011

Jesse - Nov 12, 2011

Nada - Nov 15, 2011

MandM 2011 - Nov 24, 2011 - AB

December 2011

KerryL613 December 3, 2011 - AB

mbowling - December 4th, 2011

February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

papertaco - Feb 18, 2012

pbrozek - Feb 29th, 2012

March 2012

popo28 – March 10 , 2012

April 2012

Maritza919 April 7, 2012

Kerry872 - April 11, 2012

Meldrum05 - April 14, 2012

Amylou 1983 - April 20th, 2012

May 2012

Jennabug May 5th 2012

Mnd3A - May 19 2012

June 2012

July 2012

MishMash - July 14th, 2012 

Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

#13883 Rachael

Rachael
      • Site Supporter
      • 142 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

Jessie Your pics from your party are great. You all certainly look like you had an amazing time. Why does time go sooooo fast when we having fun! x 

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Sorry can't help myself so I have to share: I had the best birthday/bachelorette party weekend ever!!! It went by way too fast!!! We met a bachelor party with exactly 11 guys like we had 11 girls, too fun! I've been in a funk all week, boo :(. I hope the wedding doesn't

go so fast!

IMG_2264-1.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

#13884 LauraandBrian

LauraandBrian
        • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

Hi All... I am confirmed for October 6th, 2012 at AS

Can you add me to the list?

Laura

#13885 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

:)

Looks like a BLAST!!!!  Love the tanks! 

Chris just had his bachelor party on Saturday...just a swollen elbow/small cut (why do guys want to wrestle the bachelor?  I don't get it!

Sorry can't help myself so I have to share: I had the best birthday/bachelorette party weekend ever!!! It went by way too fast!!! We met a bachelor party with exactly 11 guys like we had 11 girls, too fun! I've been in a funk all week, boo :(. I hope the wedding doesn't

go so fast!

IMG_2264-1.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

#13886 justiner57

justiner57
            • 151 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:01 AM

Ahhh these pictures are getting me soooo excited!!! My Bachelorette party is this weekend in VEGAS!!!!! Can't wait, we have 5 girls going, small but good group :) LOVEEEE your Bride pimp cup, super cute and the tanks are also adorable!!!! Congrats

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

go so fast!

IMG_2264-1.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
              ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13887 1106wedding

1106wedding
              • 317 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

Thanks!! The time has never flown by this fast, it's incredible. I'm trying to enjoy all the moments (meanwhile wishing my job didn't have me working 60+ hour weeks!)

Originally Posted by Rachael 

Jessie Your pics from your party are great. You all certainly look like you had an amazing time. Why does time go sooooo fast when we having fun! x 

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#13888 1106wedding

1106wedding
                • 317 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

It was SOOOOOOOOOOO fun! I've never loved Vegas so much. We did Marquee Friday night and the lazy river at the MGM Saturday day (we were literally in the water for 7 hours til they kicked us out) and then we saw an awesome show called "Absinthe" Saturday night. Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Ahhh these pictures are getting me soooo excited!!! My Bachelorette party is this weekend in VEGAS!!!!! Can't wait, we have 5 girls going, small but good group :) LOVEEEE your Bride pimp cup, super cute and the tanks are also adorable!!!! Congrats

#13889 1106wedding

1106wedding
                  • 317 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Such a blast. I love the tanks too, we wore them for all of 10 minutes, ha! Glad your Chris survived his Bach party. My Chris had his memorial day weekend (the boys were too excited to wait) in Lake Tahoe, took him like a week to recover. Did you already have yours? I have 2 showers at home (bay area) coming up this weekend and then 1 in SD labor day weekend. This is all so wild...

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Looks like a BLAST!!!!  Love the tanks! 

Chris just had his bachelor party on Saturday...just a swollen elbow/small cut (why do guys want to wrestle the bachelor?  I don't get it! )

When is your Chris' turn?  what are the guys getting up to?

You will just have to remember to breath it all in on the big day....

#13890 allysmi

allysmi
                    • 29 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

got an email today with my 2 month, 2 week, 2 day countdown lol  All I can say is come on 10/29 lol  My jewelry came in - finally! I love it!  My shoes are arriving Thursday!! I leave for my bachelorette weekend in New Orleans in 17 days!!! Too psyched!! I ordered the chinese lanterns. Thanks so much for the recommendation. I need to find the string lights and then I will be done with planning. I will be so happy to have everything done I don't know what to do with myself. lol

It is not only marrying the right person -- it is being the right partner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users