Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13661 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:48 AM

I used the salon for hair and makeup and they were FANTASTIC!!! I had brought all my own make-up cause I was worried they wouldn't have what I wanted but they had an even better selection and we ended up using mostly their for make up. Hair was great but I did clip in extentions all loose and flowy so i can't comment on their up dos but I was very pleased!!! Plus with all the stress of having 60 people there It was nice those 2 days to be by myself in the salon for a hour or so. Very relaxing. I did do the trial and day of and I am glad I did. The trial took about an hour and half and then day of I was in and out in an hour

Originally Posted by MishMash 

Did anyone use the AZ makeup and hairstylists provided with the packages??? If so, Reviews please!!! 

We are getting married July 14, 2012, and received all of our stuff from the WC.  Its finally sinking in now, I'm getting married!!  This is so exciting but a bit scary too!  It seems they are pushing the vendors they want you to chose otherwise there is an $800 outside vendor fee.  Any tips from AS brides would be appreciated!!!!

<3 Michele

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13662 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:52 AM

My Hair

I used the salon for hair and makeup and they were FANTASTIC!!! I had brought all my own make-up cause I was worried they wouldn't have what I wanted but they had an even better selection and we ended up using mostly their for make up. Hair was great but I did clip in extentions all loose and flowy so i can't comment on their up dos but I was very pleased!!! Plus with all the stress of having 60 people there It was nice those 2 days to be by myself in the salon for a hour or so. Very relaxing. I did do the trial and day of and I am glad I did. The trial took about an hour and half and then day of I was in and out in an hour

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13663 MishMash

MishMash
      • 72 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:11 AM

ahhhh what a relief!!! Thank you so much for your input....and you looked fabulous!!!!  I do like that they offer a trial, so at least if what you want doesn't come out right that day, you can always tweak it!!!  Congrats on your wedding!!!!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

#13664 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:57 AM

Will do!

We are going to do us at the table number age (us at one years old for 1 etc. etc.)...I always love the slide shows of baby pics etc. at a wedding, so thought that since we aren't doing that, this is a close second!

:)

Originally Posted by murmel 

Welcome and happy planning!

Haa haa. Just remember to bring tape with you! I don't have pictures of ours, but we named the tables after places we have been. Then the table marker had a photo of us in that location!

#13665 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Will do!

We are going to do us at the table number age (us at one years old for 1 etc. etc.)...I always love the slide shows of baby pics etc. at a wedding, so thought that since we aren't doing that, this is a close second!

:)

Love it! I printed out the photos, cut them to size and glued them onto the cardstock. It was super easy....and packs flat and light :) Have fun looking through your photos!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#13666 herbie76

herbie76
          • Site Supporter
          • 270 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

Hi ladies my planning thread is up

http://www.bestdesti...os#post_1635327 

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#13667 allysmi

allysmi
            • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

Hi all! We are getting married 10/29/11. Has anyone used Magic Vision for their photography? Any feedback? 

We are having between 35-40 people, what are you guys thoughts on using the IPOD amplifier and speaker system as opposed to paying the $1500 for a dj? Our reception is at the Plaza zavas pool deck.

Are there any recommendations on table decorations? I am planning a table runner (persimmon) and a small tea light candle centerpiece? Too simple? I'm thinking the area's setting alone is enough.

As far as reception food, are you guys planning an all out feast? My fiance (Ray) and I have had a lot of discussion about this. He feels that given it's an all-inclusive resort, it doesn't make sense to have a lavish spread for the extra cost. I don't want to compromise and end up with a lackluster dining experience.

Please share your thoughts. Our budget is pretty tight but I don't want to regret something because I'm being TOO cost conscious.

It is not only marrying the right person -- it is being the right partner.

#13668 allysmi

allysmi
              • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

Are there any African-American brides that used the salon for their hair and make-up? Were you pleased?

#13669 allysmi

allysmi
                • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Are there any African-American brides that used their salon for hair and makeup? Were you pleased?

#13670 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:59 AM

1. I rented their sound system (The $250 one) and used an IPOD and it was fabulous. I even had another bride come up to me at the bar after and ask if they could buy my IPOD from me for her reception the next day

2. I went super simple as well and really it looked great. The setting is so pretty

3. I Did the Petit Gourmet Package for $60 people; I think it was like $22 a person. It was simple but really good and everyone raved about the food

Originally Posted by allysmi 

Hi all! We are getting married 10/29/11. Has anyone used Magic Vision for their photography? Any feedback? 

We are having between 35-40 people, what are you guys thoughts on using the IPOD amplifier and speaker system as opposed to paying the $1500 for a dj? Our reception is at the Plaza zavas pool deck.

Are there any recommendations on table decorations? I am planning a table runner (persimmon) and a small tea light candle centerpiece? Too simple? I'm thinking the area's setting alone is enough.

As far as reception food, are you guys planning an all out feast? My fiance (Ray) and I have had a lot of discussion about this. He feels that given it's an all-inclusive resort, it doesn't make sense to have a lavish spread for the extra cost. I don't want to compromise and end up with a lackluster dining experience.

Please share your thoughts. Our budget is pretty tight but I don't want to regret something because I'm being TOO cost conscious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users