Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13401 mbowling

mbowling
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

Wow - this looks great! Please keep us posted as I have been trying to find somewhere with reasonably priced tulle! I'm hoping it will end up being a bit cheaper than paying for it down there... however, my WC says she cannot tell me what they will charge for a setup fee as that is determined once I get there... I was hoping I could know before hand so that I could decide if I wanted to bring my own stuff or not! LOL!

Originally Posted by brit canuck 

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I just ordered a 120 ft bolt of tulle for $15.45 including shipping to Canada (I'm waiting for them to send a follow up email telling me the pricing is wrong!)

http://www.idearibbo...4-x40-yard.html

#13402 justiner57

justiner57
    • 151 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:44 AM

Tisha wow these pictures are amazing! I absolutely love them, I'm so happy you wore your actual dress. It looks so great, I was debating between wearing mine and buying a cheaper dress to trash haha. But you totally just confirmed that I will definitely be wearing mine. Just curious, how was the dress after the shoot? Was it completely ruined?

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls, I got some of my TTD pics and I love them.  Here are a few!

TTD1.jpgTTD2.jpgttd6.jpgttd15.jpg

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
      ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13403 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

Thanks for the compliments girls!! Justine, it wasn't in bad shape at all after the shoot.  It looked worse after the actual wedding, from getting stepped on and all.

#13404 justiner57

justiner57
        • 151 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:26 AM

Finally all my girls ordered their dresses! Choose the "rose petal" pink color from David's Bridal, I think its such a beautiful pink! But scary part is that the dresses are coming in 5 days before we leave for Mexico, so not much time for the girls to get fitted. Luckily my mom is a great seamstress, so if anything really needs fixing she can help out in Mexico.... not too worried.

Picture 1.png

Feeling pretty good about stuff that I have accomplished so far:

1.) Bridesmaid dresses

2.) Ordered cake topper - swaroski crystal pink "K"

3.) Ordered garter with blue crystals for the "something blue"

4.) Ordered a "Bride" hanger to hang my dress from

5.) Destination photographer is booked + TTD

6.) Music list is pretty much done

7.) Seating chart is in the works

8.) Gong to JCrew to figure out FI suit for the wedding

9.) Flowers & Centerpiece's are picked

10.) Working on ceremony wording - if anyone has a sample of what they used at their wedding I would GREATLY appreciate it

11.) Bridal shoes are ordered 

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Things I still need to do:

1.) Order paper for menu's, programs & place cards

2.) Figure out if I'm wearing a viel

3.) Groomsmen attire

4.) OOT bags - still debating on this

5.) Welcome letter

6.) Favors

7.) BM/GM gifts

8.) Decide on hair for the day of

Is there anything I'm missing?! It's early and my brain can't think of anything else right now...

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
          ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13405 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

WOW!!!

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I love the sun shining through the first pic....so amazing!!!!

It was not an issue for my 63 peeps. There were some beach chairs all around so if someone wanted to sit they just went over there. Ours was 2 hours and it FLEW BY

LOVE!!!!!

#13406 Mwise17

Mwise17
            • 528 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:09 AM

awesome....so are  you planning to just use it to decorate the wedding gazebo thingy?

:)

LOL

Originally Posted by brit canuck 

Yep, just got a follow up email asking me permission to add the shipping (I noticed the small print after I posted here) and the extra is only $10.66!  What a good deal for 150 ft so I've ordered the turquoise bolt and added a tiffany blue one - gotta love a bargain.

#13407 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
              • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

Love, love, love them!

#13408 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
                • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

I just added the sheers to my detail sheet, and sent in my final payment.  I decided I wasn't going to worry about bringing anything else down there with me.  Here's hoping I didn't miss anything, or want to change things now!  :)

Originally Posted by mbowling 

Wow - this looks great! Please keep us posted as I have been trying to find somewhere with reasonably priced tulle! I'm hoping it will end up being a bit cheaper than paying for it down there... however, my WC says she cannot tell me what they will charge for a setup fee as that is determined once I get there... I was hoping I could know before hand so that I could decide if I wanted to bring my own stuff or not! LOL!

#13409 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

Congrats!!! Don't worry, I can speak from experience. You will have a great time and even the little things won't bother you. I think your wedding day is one of those times you can't put into words, you prepare and think you know exactly how its suppose to go and then you get caught up in one of the best moments in your life and everything just melts away. I can truely say that day was the BEST in my life to date and I can totally see it in the pictures!

Originally Posted by karlaandmark 

I just added the sheers to my detail sheet, and sent in my final payment.  I decided I wasn't going to worry about bringing anything else down there with me.  Here's hoping I didn't miss anything, or want to change things now!  :)

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13410 Mwise17

Mwise17
                    • 528 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

Well said! 

Congrats!!! Don't worry, I can speak from experience. You will have a great time and even the little things won't bother you. I think your wedding day is one of those times you can't put into words, you prepare and think you know exactly how its suppose to go and then you get caught up in one of the best moments in your life and everything just melts away. I can truely say that day was the BEST in my life to date and I can totally see it in the pictures!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users