Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#13211 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,029 posts

    Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:43 AM



    There should be this early in the game! They did finalize legal vs non legal with me till a couple months before. You should be fine :)

    Originally Posted by Mwise17 

    So I am in the midst of changing my ceremony .... we have decided to get married here for sure.

    Hope there are no issues with the change..haven't heard back from my WC.

     



     


    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

    #13212 TLGnhci

    TLGnhci
    • Member
    • 899 posts

      Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:57 AM


      Shouldn't be a problem.  I changed my mind in the middle of planning as well.  :)

      Originally Posted by Mwise17 

      So I am in the midst of changing my ceremony .... we have decided to get married here for sure.

      Hope there are no issues with the change..haven't heard back from my WC.

       



       



      #13213 TLGnhci

      TLGnhci
      • Member
      • 899 posts

        Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:17 AM

        Hey girls, Here is a link for a canvas print if anyone is interested.  Groupon and livingsocial are great ways to buy these when they're offered.  :)  I got one a few months back, and put up an engagement pic. 

         

        11x14 for $28 or 16x20 for $39! 



        #13214 ginnigurl

        ginnigurl
        • Newbie
        • 68 posts

          Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

          Hey girls!  We have less than a week before we leave for Azul Fives for our 6/4 wedding!!  I haven't been on as much because it's been a whirlwind, my FI started having pain and swelling last Friday night and we got him to urgent care and he was diagnosed with a septic infection in his knee.... couldn't walk or move it...lots of pain!  Tuesday (at the 3rd doctor/specialist visit) they said they wanted to "cut it"/surgery.  Which would mean maybe we could make it Mexico, but no swimming, pain meds and crutches!!  I am happy to say after a lot of crying and prayers, his visit today went well, swelling and pain are subsiding and the doctor thinks we can supress it until after we get back! We have another visit Tuesday and we leave Wednesday - so keeping hopes up, but it sounds like should be good to go!!!  Thank God!!!

           

          I wanted to ask you girls who are on Facebook to do me a big favor???  Unless, of course another bride on this forum is in the contest, because that wouldn't be fair.... but we are in Azul Hotels May Contest for $500 Resort Credit... and the bride who gets the most "LIKES" on their proposal story WINS!!!  If you want to help us out, that would be GREAT!!!  There are THREE steps:

           

          1 - LIKE Azul Hotels by Karisma page  photo.php?fbid=216862471674460&set=a.216840828343291.68705.132933593400682&type=1&theater

           

           



          #13215 Mwise17

          Mwise17
          • Member
          • 528 posts

            Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:41 AM


            Thanks ladies....

            Were you really able to keep it a secret?  I am not sure who to tell/not tell (my mom, his mom)....

             

             

            Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 



            There should be this early in the game! They did finalize legal vs non legal with me till a couple months before. You should be fine :)



             



             



            Originally Posted by TLGnhci 


            Shouldn't be a problem.  I changed my mind in the middle of planning as well.  :)



             



             



            #13216 Mwise17

            Mwise17
            • Member
            • 528 posts

              Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:49 AM


              :)

              Voted!

               

              WOW...you must have been freaking out!!!!  That is such great news that he will be OK for the wedding!!!  Crossing fingers for you guys for the next few visits that all goes smoothly!

              :)

               

               

              Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

              Hey girls!  We have less than a week before we leave for Azul Fives for our 6/4 wedding!!  I haven't been on as much because it's been a whirlwind, my FI started having pain and swelling last Friday night and we got him to urgent care and he was diagnosed with a septic infection in his knee.... couldn't walk or move it...lots of pain!  Tuesday (at the 3rd doctor/specialist visit) they said they wanted to "cut it"/surgery.  Which would mean maybe we could make it Mexico, but no swimming, pain meds and crutches!!  I am happy to say after a lot of crying and prayers, his visit today went well, swelling and pain are subsiding and the doctor thinks we can supress it until after we get back! We have another visit Tuesday and we leave Wednesday - so keeping hopes up, but it sounds like should be good to go!!!  Thank God!!!

               

              I wanted to ask you girls who are on Facebook to do me a big favor???  Unless, of course another bride on this forum is in the contest, because that wouldn't be fair.... but we are in Azul Hotels May Contest for $500 Resort Credit... and the bride who gets the most "LIKES" on their proposal story WINS!!!  If you want to help us out, that would be GREAT!!!  There are THREE steps:

               

              1 - LIKE Azul Hotels by Karisma page  photo.php?fbid=216862471674460&set=a.216840828343291.68705.132933593400682&type=1&theater

               

               



               



              #13217 MaggieandJay

              MaggieandJay
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,029 posts

                Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:02 AM



                Voted and glad he is feeling better! Be Careful and I am sure it's going to be AWESOME!!!!

                Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

                Hey girls!  We have less than a week before we leave for Azul Fives for our 6/4 wedding!!  I haven't been on as much because it's been a whirlwind, my FI started having pain and swelling last Friday night and we got him to urgent care and he was diagnosed with a septic infection in his knee.... couldn't walk or move it...lots of pain!  Tuesday (at the 3rd doctor/specialist visit) they said they wanted to "cut it"/surgery.  Which would mean maybe we could make it Mexico, but no swimming, pain meds and crutches!!  I am happy to say after a lot of crying and prayers, his visit today went well, swelling and pain are subsiding and the doctor thinks we can supress it until after we get back! We have another visit Tuesday and we leave Wednesday - so keeping hopes up, but it sounds like should be good to go!!!  Thank God!!!

                 

                I wanted to ask you girls who are on Facebook to do me a big favor???  Unless, of course another bride on this forum is in the contest, because that wouldn't be fair.... but we are in Azul Hotels May Contest for $500 Resort Credit... and the bride who gets the most "LIKES" on their proposal story WINS!!!  If you want to help us out, that would be GREAT!!!  There are THREE steps:

                 

                1 - LIKE Azul Hotels by Karisma page 


                Thanks ladies....

                Were you really able to keep it a secret?  I am not sure who to tell/not tell (my mom, his mom)....

                 

                 



                 





                 



                 


                Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

                #13218 Mwise17

                Mwise17
                • Member
                • 528 posts

                  Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:36 AM


                  Filing of papers....I like that!!!  :)

                   

                  I'm going to have to use it when explaining (if I do) to anyone.

                   

                  Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 



                  Voted and glad he is feeling better! Be Careful and I am sure it's going to be AWESOME!!!!



                   


                  Our's wasn't really a secret to anyone except my husbands family (minus his mom and dad) because his parents were afraid his family would take offense to it not being a "real" wedding which to me seems silly but for the sake of everyone we went along with it. My family and friends all knew and didn't think it was a big deal onc I explained the process and how much paperwork and whatnot. We were very clear that we are celebrating may 15th as our anniversary and they other one was simply a filing a of papers with the US Gov't
                   



                   



                   



                  #13219 Mwise17

                  Mwise17
                  • Member
                  • 528 posts

                    Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

                    Ladies...

                     

                    A few beauty questions....

                     

                    1.  Did anyone do anything start getting facials, or perhaps try a peel before their big day, or are thinking about it?  I don't normally do these sorts of things, but think it could help as my skin has started to break-out since I've stopped the pill in December (medical reasons).

                     

                    2.  Is anyone super milky white like me (for real)...and tanning or something before their big day?  ( I don't want to be super white on the beach...I would like a nice tan) - but not sure if I want to fake-and-bake at the tanning salons....any other suggestions? 



                    #13220 TLGnhci

                    TLGnhci
                    • Member
                    • 899 posts

                      Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:42 AM


                      Oh my, glad your fiance is going to be okay for the wedding!!  Hope the visit Tuesday goes well.  I voted for you, so good luck!!

                      Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

                      Hey girls!  We have less than a week before we leave for Azul Fives for our 6/4 wedding!!  I haven't been on as much because it's been a whirlwind, my FI started having pain and swelling last Friday night and we got him to urgent care and he was diagnosed with a septic infection in his knee.... couldn't walk or move it...lots of pain!  Tuesday (at the 3rd doctor/specialist visit) they said they wanted to "cut it"/surgery.  Which would mean maybe we could make it Mexico, but no swimming, pain meds and crutches!!  I am happy to say after a lot of crying and prayers, his visit today went well, swelling and pain are subsiding and the doctor thinks we can supress it until after we get back! We have another visit Tuesday and we leave Wednesday - so keeping hopes up, but it sounds like should be good to go!!!  Thank God!!!

                       

                      I wanted to ask you girls who are on Facebook to do me a big favor???  Unless, of course another bride on this forum is in the contest, because that wouldn't be fair.... but we are in Azul Hotels May Contest for $500 Resort Credit... and the bride who gets the most "LIKES" on their proposal story WINS!!!  If you want to help us out, that would be GREAT!!!  There are THREE steps:

                       

                      1 - LIKE Azul Hotels by Karisma page 


                      Thanks ladies....

                      Were you really able to keep it a secret?  I am not sure who to tell/not tell (my mom, his mom)....

                       

                       



                       





                       

                      I went to a dermatologist and just started using a retinol cream (has retin-a which is like the best for your skin).  I thought about the peels and all but I've never seen a major change from one so I opted to use my certificate for a massage instead.  :)

                       

                      For the second one, sorry, can't help ya.  If you saw my pics, I got kinda Mexican looking at the beach!! Lol

                      Originally Posted by Mwise17 

                      Ladies...

                       

                      A few beauty questions....

                       

                      1.  Did anyone do anything start getting facials, or perhaps try a peel before their big day, or are thinking about it?  I don't normally do these sorts of things, but think it could help as my skin has started to break-out since I've stopped the pill in December (medical reasons).

                       

                      2.  Is anyone super milky white like me (for real)...and tanning or something before their big day?  ( I don't want to be super white on the beach...I would like a nice tan) - but not sure if I want to fake-and-bake at the tanning salons....any other suggestions? 



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users