Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13181 justiner57

justiner57
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:48 AM

OMG Melissa your invitations are FABULOUS!!! They look like you put sooo much time & effort into them. Great job girl! I know your family and friends will just love them <3

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

IMG_2746.JPGIMG_2740.JPGIMG_2747.JPGIMG_2748.JPGIMG_2749.JPGIMG_2751.JPGIMG_2750.JPG

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
    ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13182 justiner57

justiner57
    • 151 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

Ladies, I am wondering how all of you transported your dresses to Mexico? I know shipping is not an option, could you imagine if the dress was lost? So I'm thinking of carrying on the airplane but don't want it to get smushed and wrinkled. What did you past ladies do (Trish, Murmel & Jaime)? Any words of advice for what to NOT do :)

#13183 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hey Justine,

Some airlines have closets that they can put it in, but mine did not.  The stewardesses told me to put my dress in a full bin and shut the door.  That way no one could put anything on top of it.  So, it laid flat inside the bin and came out fine.  I also paid to have it steamed before the wedding. 

#13184 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
        • 408 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

I was on a larger plane and was able to use the front closet.  There was actually another bride on my plane and both of our dresses fit no problem!  Even if a closet is not available, I would recommend carry-on 100%.  Heck, I'd rather shove it under the seat in front of me before trying to check it or ship it :).

And steaming at the resort is pretty reasonable.  I think 180 pesos?  And they did a great job on mine! 

#13185 justiner57

justiner57
          • 151 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

Thanks for the advice ladies! Totally will bring on the plane no matter what :)

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

I was on a larger plane and was able to use the front closet.  There was actually another bride on my plane and both of our dresses fit no problem!  Even if a closet is not available, I would recommend carry-on 100%.  Heck, I'd rather shove it under the seat in front of me before trying to check it or ship it :).

And steaming at the resort is pretty reasonable.  I think 180 pesos?  And they did a great job on mine! 

#13186 justiner57

justiner57
            • 151 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

Ladies would anyone be willing to sell their veil? I have finally decided I would like to have a veil but not willing to spend like $200 on it.... if so PM me with a picture and what your price is. My dress is ivory/satin so looking for something within this coloring.

#13187 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

They were all Real Touch Flowers.....I can recommend the seller on Etsy that did them if you like. They were PERFECT!!!

Salon did my Curls and Make-up

It was a guy named Edgar (I think) and he was GREAT!!! I took my own make-up but you really don't have too because I liked his eyeshadows more so we only ended up using a little bit of mine. (I spent like $200 on Makeup that we ended up not using that day but I will use in the future)  He Curled my hair at 11am and I got married at 3

It held up till about 6 when I had to put it in a ponytail cause I was sweating. My mom got her hair done as well and everyone in the salon was AWESOME!!! You really can't go wrong you just have to be will to give them direction but in a laid back way

Wow they looked great! I love hydrangeas so I'm trying to see if someone used them in their centerpieces and how they held up in the heat. She did a really good job. I was fooled! :)

Agreed! Although I checked my dress in my suitcase I was on a plane with 3 brides and they made all their dresses fit perfect!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13188 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

http://maggieandjayw...hutterfly.com/  

OK Ladies! I added like 200 pics!!!!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Ladies, The 6 disks of pictures my mom took are here and I will be loading them today to shutterfly. Check in the afternoon

http://maggieandjayw...hutterfly.com/  

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13189 1106wedding

1106wedding
                  • 317 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

omg, the picture in your suite with the tp and "get it on" roses is hilarious! Well done...I assume by your bridesmaids?? :)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#13190 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

A Bunch of my soroity sisters....My husband just handed over the key to them under the lame excuse they had to go to the bathroom during the reception

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

omg, the picture in your suite with the tp and "get it on" roses is hilarious! Well done...I assume by your bridesmaids?? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users