Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13161 Mwise17

Mwise17
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

IMG_2746.JPGIMG_2740.JPGIMG_2747.JPGIMG_2748.JPGIMG_2749.JPGIMG_2751.JPGIMG_2750.JPG

#13162 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:01 AM

THOSE ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13163 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
      • 408 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

Thanks!  My bouquet was actually only $90!  I gave them the ribbon and rhinestones and they put them on pretty close to the way we asked (we wanted the three rows touching each other - no gaps) but it still looked really good!  Also, I thought the stems were way too long, but wasnt much I could do about it then.  So if you have an idea of how long you think your stems should be, it wouldnt hurt to specify.   This is the picture I sent my Miami WC, and just specified all ivory roses.

The only strange thing was, the Miami WC said it would be $70 and identical to this picture.  When I had my onsite meeting the WC said "yep, it will be just like this except some foliage".  When I said no foliage, he said it would be an additional $20 !?!?!  The frustrating part is he couldnt explain why it was more $ to have no foliage, its just the way it is.  It wasnt worth the fight over $20...but still something very very strange.  I wasnt a huge fan of the onsite team, and this was just one of the little reasons.

Jaime - I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing! Your dress and hair and everything looks great :). Your bouquet...was that in the $200 range and did they wrap it with that ribbon (did you bring your own ribbon?) - I know I'll have more questions for you but for now, welcome home and congratulations!

#13164 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:23 AM

Agreed on the On-site team, even though they did make my day effortless where I had the problem was the total making up prices as they went along. i am not sure where they were getting them but I was lucky and mine seem to be low. I would agree with Jamie, though communication was not the best I still had a great day for about what I budgeted

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Thanks!  My bouquet was actually only $90!  I gave them the ribbon and rhinestones and they put them on pretty close to the way we asked (we wanted the three rows touching each other - no gaps) but it still looked really good!  Also, I thought the stems were way too long, but wasnt much I could do about it then.  So if you have an idea of how long you think your stems should be, it wouldnt hurt to specify.   This is the picture I sent my Miami WC, and just specified all ivory roses.

The only strange thing was, the Miami WC said it would be $70 and identical to this picture.  When I had my onsite meeting the WC said "yep, it will be just like this except some foliage".  When I said no foliage, he said it would be an additional $20 !?!?!  The frustrating part is he couldnt explain why it was more $ to have no foliage, its just the way it is.  It wasnt worth the fight over $20...but still something very very strange.  I wasnt a huge fan of the onsite team, and this was just one of the little reasons.

H & J at Heathers Wed.jpg

Wedding Bouquet.jpg

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13165 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
          • 408 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:46 AM

I'm thinking they were overwhelmed with the number of weddings in May and just started bringing in people with little experience.  I'm sure we all intimidate them since we've banded together and have a lot more knowledge than they are used to.  For example, I had to explain to my WC what a signature drink is :)

Maggie - I'm with you 100% on the budget.  To have a wedding like all of ours in the states couldve easily cost close to $30K.  I had an amazing time with my friends, family, and hubby.  And would do it all again in a heartbeat...wouldnt change a thing!  except maybe the length of my bouquet...ahaha.

#13166 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:00 AM

Melissa- your passport invites are great! Love the vintage theme and colors!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#13167 Miller

Miller
            • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

I'm looking into the Azul Sensatori as a possible wedding option, I was just wondering what you thought of the Resort? I also noticed that you said the sun was rough at 5:00? I was thinking of having our wedding late in the day as well, do you have any suggestions, do you think it's a bad idea?

#13168 Miller

Miller
              • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

Those invitations are sooo cool, where did you get those?

#13169 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                • 408 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

Okie dokie, here is my review...

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4592

Its really hard to summarize everything!  I couldnt have done my planning without the help of past brides, so I pledge that I will continue to get on the forum and help you girls as much as possible :)

#13170 1106wedding

1106wedding
                  • 317 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

Love it all! It looks AWESOME!!!

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

IMG_2746.JPGIMG_2740.JPGIMG_2747.JPGIMG_2748.JPGIMG_2749.JPGIMG_2751.JPGIMG_2750.JPG

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users