Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12881 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
  • 408 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

Thanks! Heres the list of what was in the book... 

The cover was a replica of our Passport Invitation with "Wedding Weekend" replacing "Passport"

Welcome Letter

Schedule of Events

Resort Map (including stars next to our room, ceremony/reception locations, & legend)

Restaurant Info (this was really just a space filler, not really needed)

Map of Riviera Maya

Spanish for Dummies

Photography Page (Both info on the photoshare site we created and our wedding day photographer) 

And my favorite... "whos who at Jaime & Talis' wedding".  Pictures & a sentence or 2 about each guest (or couple).  This was the hardest part, but definitely the most fun.

I made the whole thing in PowerPoint.  Not sure if that was the easiest program for the project, but it worked great for me.

The mistake I made was thinking I could do the printing & binding at home for cheap.  With all the photos and maps I used, I went through a full ink cartridge in 1 & 1/2 books!  We ended up taking it to FedEx Office (aka Kinkos).  One tip though, we brought our own double sided photo/brochure paper, so the printing was about 1/3 the cost.

#12882 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

Happy Wedding Day Tisha!! 

She's always my EARLY morning email buddy, so I'm having withdrawls today :)  haha. 

I've noticed our photographer is posting updates on her blog, so she might post a few pics of Tisha today... http://maria-angela.com/blog/   (click on Recent Work)

#12883 1106wedding

1106wedding
      • 317 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

I can't believe she's getting married today! Hoping for great weather and a beautiful wedding!!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

She's always my EARLY morning email buddy, so I'm having withdrawls today :)  haha. 

I've noticed our photographer is posting updates on her blog, so she might post a few pics of Tisha today... http://maria-angela.com/blog/   (click on Recent Work)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#12884 melfaybik

melfaybik
        • 187 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

Is Maria Angela your photographer too?  If yes, do you know what her pricing is?

Thanks!

#12885 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
          • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

I love these - thanks for the idea!  I just ordered my own:

Here is the link to the store on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/twistedwords

#12886 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

Her pricing is dependant on multiple factors, so I'd hate to give you a price and be way off.  Then if you can get other girls getting married the same week as you, you can get a great discount.  In the end ours ended up about the same as Caribe and the style and overall package was much better!

She responds to emails super fast, so I'd recommend emailing her. 

Is Maria Angela your photographer too?  If yes, do you know what her pricing is?

Thanks!

#12887 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

I talked to Tisha on Facebook this morning and she said everything was going FABULOUSLY!!!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12888 mrsclerville

mrsclerville
                • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

The cover was a replica of our Passport Invitation with "Wedding Weekend" replacing "Passport"

Welcome Letter

Schedule of Events

Resort Map (including stars next to our room, ceremony/reception locations, & legend)

Map of Riviera Maya

Spanish for Dummies

Photography Page (Both info on the photoshare site we created and our wedding day photographer) 

And my favorite... "whos who at Jaime & Talis' wedding".  Pictures & a sentence or 2 about each guest (or couple).  This was the hardest part, but definitely the most fun.

I made the whole thing in PowerPoint.  Not sure if that was the easiest program for the project, but it worked great for me.

The mistake I made was thinking I could do the printing & binding at home for cheap.  With all the photos and maps I used, I went through a full ink cartridge in 1 & 1/2 books!  We ended up taking it to FedEx Office (aka Kinkos).  One tip though, we brought our own double sided photo/brochure paper, so the printing was about 1/3 the cost.

Thanks so much!! Again incredible idea. I am going to use this concept and put my own swing on it. This thread is freaking awesome!!:D

#12889 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                  • 408 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

Thanks!  This site really is amazing.  This Welcome Book alone is a complete collaboration of ideas I have gotten throughout this forum...with my own twist on each page.
                    I can't imagine planning this wedding without these girls!

Originally Posted by mrsclerville 

Quote:

Welcome Letter

Schedule of Events

Map of Riviera Maya

Spanish for Dummies

Thanks so much!! Again incredible idea. I am going to use this concept and put my own swing on it. This thread is freaking awesome!!

#12890 melfaybik

melfaybik
                    • 187 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

You are welcome!

Originally Posted by karlaandmark 

I love these - thanks for the idea!  I just ordered my own:

Her pricing is dependant on multiple factors, so I'd hate to give you a price and be way off.  Then if you can get other girls getting married the same week as you, you can get a great discount.  In the end ours ended up about the same as Caribe and the style and overall package was much better!

She responds to emails super fast, so I'd recommend emailing her.  maria@mariaangela.com  She really is awesome to deal with.  Amazing personality and truly loves what she does!

Quote:

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users