Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12811 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

I actually got the Mexican Donkey Cocktail 2 hour package. It's in the banquet PDF. Did I send that to you? You pay per canape per person and they have a min you need to get per person. I think with the selections I made it came out to like $14 a person, then we got the 20% off from the promotion.

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

Hi Maggie!

I was thinking of the same schedule last night! 

know it's really stressful. But try calling Continential directly and see if you can prepurchase extra baggage/weight. A lot of time the airlines put those restrictions on so that they can take for cargo on board (ie. weight they get more money for). If they have the chance to plan for your extra weight and you purchase it, you might find they will be a little for helpful! Or see if they will ship your baggage as cargo on the same flight....(ie. it would not be your baggage, it would be cargo)

Best of luck!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12812 tundeneha

tundeneha
    • 74 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:47 AM

Maggie,

What did you select for your reception meal?

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I actually got the Mexican Donkey Cocktail 2 hour package. It's in the banquet PDF. Did I send that to you? You pay per canape per person and they have a min you need to get per person. I think with the selections I made it came out to like $14 a person, then we got the 20% off from the promotion.

Thanks for the advice! I am going to call this afternoon and get the answers!

67 Booked and counting!

#12813 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
      • 61 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

I'm not doing program fans, but am doing these fans I found at Oriental Trading:

http://www.orientalt...andmade wedding

Haven't decided yet about the program.

#12814 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

For the reception I went with the Petit Gourmet Buffet. It was $22 a person I believe

Originally Posted by tundeneha 

Maggie,

What did you select for your reception meal?

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12815 melfaybik

melfaybik
          • 187 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

Thank you Maggie!!!

#12816 melfaybik

melfaybik
            • 187 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

These fans are super cute! I was orignally going to do something similar to this but I thought it would take too much time and effort...I only have a month left until my wedding.  Are you thinking about attaching the program to these fans or having a seperate program?

Originally Posted by karlaandmark 

I'm not doing program fans, but am doing these fans I found at Oriental Trading:

http://www.orientalt...andmade wedding

Haven't decided yet about the program.

#12817 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hey girls, cross your fingers that our bad weather here on the East coast clears out tonight so our am flight isn't delayed! I'm very anxious and hoping I can get to sleep tonight. I gave the hubs his black book tonight and he loved it. His reaction was perfect :) well, hope you girls all have a great week. Can't wait to share our stories and pics when I get back!

#12818 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

Tundrneha, for our reception we offered two dinner options and let our guests choose.

#12819 Mwise17

Mwise17
                  • 528 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

:)

SO EXCITING!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY for the last day of work!!  Only 2 hours 22 mins to go, but who's counting?!!

#12820 Mwise17

Mwise17
                    • 528 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

hahhaha....thats great!!! 

Its going to be awesome...can't wait to hear all about it!

:)

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls, cross your fingers that our bad weather here on the East coast clears out tonight so our am flight isn't delayed! I'm very anxious and hoping I can get to sleep tonight. I gave the hubs his black book tonight and he loved it. His reaction was perfect :) well, hope you girls all have a great week. Can't wait to share our stories and pics when I get back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users