• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12671 herbie76

herbie76
  • Site Supporter
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

Are any of you doing a seating plan?

Do you know how the tables are set out around the Zavaz Plaza?

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#12672 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

I have 8 tables of 8 with one sweetheart table

I did a seating arrangement with place cards that are going on my guest book table

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12673 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
      • 408 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

Has anyone had any luck (or heard) if you can add a cake once at the resort? We forgot to put it on the detail sheet! Oops

#12674 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
        • 408 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

Yay!!!  Can you believe our groups bachelorette parties are coming (and going!).  I just cant believe how time is flying. 

For all you newbies...its hard to believe, but it really does FLY!!! 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Back from Bachlorette #2 in Philly! Pictures are on Facebook currently but I will try to post some when I get home tonight! We had a fabulous time and did a golf pub crawl theme in honor of the Masters this past weekend!

I decided to push back my bridal portrait I had scheduled for this weekend till after the wedding so that Jay can get pics with me and the dogs and to tell you the truth I feel better having it off my plate.

Next stop if to get a time in Houston to get "legally" married

#12675 KerryL613

KerryL613
          • 113 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hi!

I am getting married at azul beach on 12-03-11!  Where did you find your bags?  They are awesome!

#12676 1106wedding

1106wedding
            • 317 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

I'm definitely renting the chivarri chairs for the reception so let me know if you have any luck negotiating the price!

Originally Posted by Maritza919 

Is anyone renting the chivalry chairs for their reception? I'm getting married at Azul Beach and was looking on the lomas website. The price is a little much and wanted to know if anyone else got them and if you were able to negotiate with them.

Thanks
              Maritza

Good question! Does anyone have a floorplan or layout for how they set up the tables (and buffets, and dj, and cake table, etc)? It'd be great to see!

Originally Posted by herbie76 

It's amazing how close you guys are getting! I'm almost at the 6 month mark and that's crazy to me. I'm just about to start planning my Bachelorette party to Vegas for August. So fun! 

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Yay!!!  Can you believe our groups bachelorette parties are coming (and going!).  I just cant believe how time is flying. 

For all you newbies...its hard to believe, but it really does FLY!!! 

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#12677 Afaybik

Afaybik
              • 99 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

When are you getting married at Azul Beach?  My daughter is getting married May 28, 2011.  She wanted those chairs but it was too expensive for 40 chairs!  :(

#12678 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

Pics from the Bachlorette

Philly April 2011 003.JPGPhilly April 2011 008.JPG

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12679 Maritza919

Maritza919
                  • 421 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

I want to rent them but it's like $12 a chair. That's more than NY prices! I'll have to ask my wc in the states but I don't think you can negotiate with them. They say the same thing look at lomas website. I wish they are cheaper :( I'm not a fan on the chairs they have at Blue Terrace for Azul Beach. I hope you can negotiate. I haven't sent out invitations but I'll probably have about 50 people.

#12680 Afaybik

Afaybik
                    • 99 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

I'm hoping once we get there we can negotiate the price with the wedding coordinator in Mexico.  I think we may have more flexibility in Mexico but will let you know for sure when we return.  Several items we left off our details sheet and are hoping to get a better price in Mexico like rose petals for the isle,little bags of rose petals to throw at bride and groom,  the nice chairs, etc., etc..  My daughter is having her reception on the Blue Terrace and she likes the chairs because they are wood and have arms.  We are bringing bows to add color and also table runners and colored napkins.  The resort wants to charge $5.00 for each cloth napkin.  I think I can get them for $1.00 each!  We just paid for the wedding, minus the flowers which my daughter is still deciding on.  We paid an extra $10.00 per person to extend the reception from 10 PM to 11 PM.  So the wedding ceremony will be at 4 PM, cocktail party at Wave Lounge from 4:30 PM to 6 PM, then reception on Blue Terrace from 6 PM to 11 PM.

Does anyone know how you can get around the $60.00 per bottle charge for champagne,  This sounds extremely high.  Do they deliver bottles of champagne to your room if you want it in bottles?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users