Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12601 bryteyedbride

bryteyedbride
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know the actually ceremony order for the legal wedding with the sand ceremony (singing marriage certificate/fingerprinting/sand ceremony)?  I'm worried I did not put the correct order on my programs.  Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

#12602 bryteyedbride

bryteyedbride
    • 68 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

Congratulatons!  These are beautiful!

#12603 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

The beach is fairly narrow at the Sensatori, and since it lies directly on a coral reef, it's very swallow and coral/rocky. That being said it's a beautiful view and if you walk about 500 yards north along the beach, there is a beautiful white sand area to going swimming!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls, for a symbolic ceremony, do we still do the fingerprinting/signing of documents thing? 

We only signed a "Wedding certificate" for our symbolic ceremony. We did not do a sand ceremony or fingerprinting.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12604 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
      • 68 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:14 PM

Help!  Trying to figure out what color chair bows and gazebo decoration.... my dress is ivory, my daughters is watermelon from davids bridal (kind of hot pink/fuschia)... I wanted to do hot pink chair bows and decoration, but do you think that will be too much with the colors - they may not match exactly, but either way will they clash???

#12605 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
        • 68 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

Just a little bit of advice I got from one unhappy bride (she is the only one I have found) and I think there is a review on travelocity... they didn't do a great job of "pretending" it was a legal ceremony for them, with the langage barriers and all and I guess the symbolic certificate is not as offical looking... she was very upset because they didn't want anyone else to know... so it is just one person... but thought I would pass it on... some of the others here could probably answer better...

Originally Posted by bryteyedbride 

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know the actually ceremony order for the legal wedding with the sand ceremony (singing marriage certificate/fingerprinting/sand ceremony)?  I'm worried I did not put the correct order on my programs.  Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

#12606 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
          • 408 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

I'd be curious to see this girls full complaint?  I'm almost positive Azul uses the exact same certificate, its just for a symbolic its not a legal document. 

Also, I'd say over half of the ceremonies they perform are symbolic, so its really not "pretending" for them.  A ceremony is a ceremony.  Maybe this girl made a bunch of changes to Azul's typical program which could have made the minister uneasy.  Especially with the language barrier. 

Regardless, I really wouldnt worry about one girls complaint.  I trust all of the girls opinions/reviews on this forum far before anywhere else.  :)

Back to a positive note... My Bachelorette Weekend starts in 1 hour!  Yay!!! 

#12607 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

Honestly, I would never have known it was not a legal ceremony. Everything seemed exactly the same as our legal wedding. Our minister/justice of the peace (really not exactly sure what she was) spoke English very well and our guests loved it! As far as I know (with the exception of my husband and his parents) everyone thinks we got "married" there legally, only we know it was symbolic. I think the only way people would know is if they are aware that in Mexico they do a fingerprint on the document. Our wedding document for the symbolic wedding was quite simple. I will see if I can dig it out and take a picture for you. (give me til Sunday...I just moved so trying to find anything is quite the adventure right now LOL)

Jamie- wishing you a super fun weekend!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12608 ripemango

ripemango
            • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have more information about the wedding packages, extras and the list for each one including private reception options? I've looked into their website but I'm having trouble finding where you can request such a thing. Does anyone have the email address for the wedding coordinators there? Or if you could please send me all information that you have to my email address at: k_morales84@hotmail.com it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much :)

#12609 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

How was your Bachlorette????

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

I'd be curious to see this girls full complaint?  I'm almost positive Azul uses the exact same certificate, its just for a symbolic its not a legal document. 

Also, I'd say over half of the ceremonies they perform are symbolic, so its really not "pretending" for them.  A ceremony is a ceremony.  Maybe this girl made a bunch of changes to Azul's typical program which could have made the minister uneasy.  Especially with the language barrier. 

Regardless, I really wouldnt worry about one girls complaint.  I trust all of the girls opinions/reviews on this forum far before anywhere else.  :)

Back to a positive note... My Bachelorette Weekend starts in 1 hour!  Yay!!! 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12610 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:15 AM

Ooh yes, Jaime, we want details!!  :o)  Hope it was a blast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users