Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12321 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

So in lieu of dragging more stuff to Mexico, I made these cute postcards as our "Favors" at the reception (Seperate from the OOT bags) I worked all afternoon. Good Thing work is SLOW. We are going to just make a donation to little rescue we found our two dogs

Vistaprint ROCKS

poodlefavor.jpg

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12322 dlarocqu

dlarocqu
    • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

Yes thanks, the beach.  :-)   We are just trying to figure out if one hour between the wedding and reception will be enough time?   We have the photographer for one hour and wondering if we should extend it.  Any brides out there that have already got married?  

Our current time is 6 pm Wedding  7 pm Reception

Should we move to 5 pm Wedding and 7 pm Reception?

#12323 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
      • 747 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

I am absolutely in love with that idea!!! 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

So in lieu of dragging more stuff to Mexico, I made these cute postcards as our "Favors" at the reception (Seperate from the OOT bags) I worked all afternoon. Good Thing work is SLOW. We are going to just make a donation to little rescue we found our two dogs

Vistaprint ROCKS

poodlefavor.jpg

#12324 melfaybik

melfaybik
        • 187 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am looking into doing a photo sharing website for everyone to share their photos. Has anyone created a photo sharing website? Who did you use?

Thanks!

#12325 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:37 PM

I use Shutterfly normally :)

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

Hello Everyone!

I am looking into doing a photo sharing website for everyone to share their photos. Has anyone created a photo sharing website? Who did you use?

Thanks!

THANKS! I would be one of those crazy people with my dogs in my wedding if we weren't going to Mexico

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

I am absolutely in love with that idea!!! 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12326 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

Ladies, Thanks to Tisha! AS emailed me the Booze list for the resort. Enjoy

RUM
              Bacardi
              Ron de Coco Kalani
              Appleton
              Appleton Special

VODKA
              Absolut
              Absolut Citron
              Stolichnaya
              Smirnoff
              Skol Raspberry
              Skol Apple
              Skol Orange
              Skol Vanilla

Wine of the House
              and Sparkling

TEQUILA
              Cuervo Especial
              Centenario Reposado
              Jimador
              Jimador Reposado
              Don Nacho

BEER
              Tecate
              Tecate Light
              Sol
              Dos Equis

GIN
              Beefeaters

BRANDYS
              Fundador
              Don Pedro
              Martel V.S.

WHISKEY
              Jack Daniel
              Jim Beam
              Canadian Club
              Black Velvet
              Etiqueta Roja
              Etiqueta Negra
              J & B

CREAMS AND LIQUOR
              Sambuca D´Amore
              Curacao
              Peach Liqueur
              Amaretto Mr. Boston
              Brogan´s Irish Cream
              Vermuth Martini Rojo
              Dry Martini
              Sweet Martin
              Orange Liqueur
              Apple Liqueur
              Watermelon Liqueur
              Kahlua
              Melon Liqueur Mr. Boston
              Coffe Liqueur Kamel
              Mint Liqueur
              Liqueur 43
              Cherry Liqueur Kamel

Includes blended drinks and wine of the house by glass

#12327 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
              • 747 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:07 PM

No such thing as Crazy Dog Person...my dog is black..with a white chest..all I need to do is put a little bowtie on him...built in tuxedo :)

THANKS! I would be one of those crazy people with my dogs in my wedding if we weren't going to Mexico

#12328 Nada

Nada
                • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jessie 

HeyNada!  I'm getting married at AS on November 12, 2011....so far you are the only other November bride I've seen on here!  And we'll be there at the same time!

Hey Jessie! Ya that's awsome! How goes the wedding process??? Have you been working with Lomas to get all your plans finalized? Where are you having your ceremony and reception? 

#12329 Nada

Nada
                  • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by murmel 

We did the LED throwies. Super simple to make, we made them all at home with the plastic tab. Essentially it was the battery, 3 LED lights, plastic between the contacts and battery, tape to hold together.  To make sure the connection didn't loosen after the tab got pulled we bought those metal paper clamps (at Staples) to hold everything together. We also tied the string to the metal clamp. Then all the wedding coordinators had to do, was pull the tab and hang inside the latern.

Quote:

I have been to Mexico in November before. It is just the tail end of their rainy season, so you might have half hour rain showers on occasion. Temperatures would range 23C-28C.

Quote:

I think you're refering to my table setup...thank you! The reception was at Zavas Plaza. The 11pm curfew was no problem for us. We started at 6pm and they slowly closed up around 10pm, but we just moved the party to the 'coffee hut' and kept partying. The 'coffee hut' is at the bottom of the huge stairs, and is a large covered gazebo with lots of couches, swinging beds, chairs, tables. Plus we just ran up the stairs for drinks at the Mojoito lounge, and  one of the waiters realized how many of us there were, he just started to come down and take drink orders for us! It was awesome :)

Hey Murmel! sorry! Ya it looks gorgous! I'm just in the process of picking my colors let alone anything else....STRESSFUL! Thanks for the feedback about the curfew thing....I know our company will want to party into the night so I was even thinking of renting out one of the ballrooms for a few hours after Zavaz plaza to have a midnight buffet and dance up there. But I guess just chilling out at the mojito lounge would be chill too. I was just at the sensatori 2 weeks ago and I LOVED the swinging beds in the coffee lounge.  Any suggestions on what I should do? Move the party upstairs to the hall or just kinda let people do their own thing (mojito lounge, coffee bar, etc)?

Any suggestions (from anyone) would be greatly appreciated!! :) thanks! 

-Nada

#12330 Nada

Nada
                    • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

Hey Everyone!

I am super stressed about the photographer/videographer situation so if anyone has any advice it would be fab...

I'm having the sky wedding ceremony at around 3 pm and then cocktails at 4 pm -4:30 pm and then the dinner reception at 6 pm till 11 pm at Zavaz plaza. How long would I need the photographer and videographer around for?? I've never really dealt with this before so would it be for like 8 hours....because if so, it would be horrendously expensive! any ideas??? 

Has anyone negotiated with the photographers or did you just book through Lomas' packages?

Thanks Ladies!! :)

~Nada

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users