Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12211 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
  • 408 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

Less is more - sooooo happy to hear they treated you perfect! I've been thinking about your situation daily and was so anxious to hear how it went. Yay!!!!

#12212 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

So I'm sort of in a manic panic rght now and had to share... Work told me on Wednesday that I'm going to Europe for two weeks! So exciting, except I leave tomorrow...eeek. To top it off, I have fly straight back to Vegas to make my secret Vegas wedding in time (march 12). I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have, so you might not hear from me til I'm a (secretly) married woman!

#12213 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
      • 175 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:30 PM

Less is more:  that is amazing news that you had such an incredible wedding, brought a tear to my eye!  that was so stressful for you and you deserved to be treated like a million dollars after all that!  Can't wait to see pics!  Congratulations!!

#12214 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
        • 68 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hey all!  I haven't been around for the past several weeks and yikes I have 99 days until our wedding!!!  Need to get on the ball with planning.  Just a few questions -  can someone please repost the list with the reception sites and pictures?  I can't seem to find it again...  second thing is I doing think we can afford more than about $500 for a photographer... has anyone used the Lomas recommended ones and had success or failure?? 

Thanks girls!!!  Trying to catch up on the weeks of posts I have missed!!

#12215 jazz04

jazz04
          • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Thank you so much for your help. I had several people book through them today!!

Originally Posted by murmel 

100% legit site. All of our guests travelled through Sunwing (rather room only, or full flight and room package) , including myself and my husband. It is one of Canada's largest vacation wholesale groups. And I work in the flight industry, Sunwing is a good company. There is also another wholesale group: Signature vacations. Both are totally legit!

Glad to hear this might help!

Have lots of fun on your bachlorette! That should be so much fun :)

#12216 jazz04

jazz04
            • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

Murmel,

Also on sunwing they have it listed as Sensatori Azul Karisma in Cancun. I guess this doesn't matter I just have a fear of their rooms not really being booked once they get there but they can't do that if they have confirmation I wouldn't think. With this resort I wouldn't put anything past them. I'm also scared of them moving our wedding!! Then those people would be stuck!

Originally Posted by murmel 

100% legit site. All of our guests travelled through Sunwing (rather room only, or full flight and room package) , including myself and my husband. It is one of Canada's largest vacation wholesale groups. And I work in the flight industry, Sunwing is a good company. There is also another wholesale group: Signature vacations. Both are totally legit!

Glad to hear this might help!

Have lots of fun on your bachlorette! That should be so much fun :)

#12217 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by jazz04 

Murmel,

Also on sunwing they have it listed as Sensatori Azul Karisma in Cancun. I guess this doesn't matter I just have a fear of their rooms not really being booked once they get there but they can't do that if they have confirmation I wouldn't think. With this resort I wouldn't put anything past them. I'm also scared of them moving our wedding!! Then those people would be stuck!

They have it listed as Cancun (since that's the closest airport). Don't worry...it's the correct resort! There is a Sunwing representative right at the hotel in the lobby, so that might be an added pull to keep your guests there. We didn't have a single problem with our bookings (and the hotel was overbooked as well) We were at the hotel a few days before our guests arrived, and we talked to the front desk to ensure all our guests would be at the resort, and not moved.

Just really happy to hear your guests are managing to book! That's great news Hopefully everyone that wants to be there will get on board now, before all the rooms are gone!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12218 kerry872

kerry872
              • 165 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:51 AM

Congratulations Less is more. So pleased it all worked out. I had seen pictures of the villa and it looked truly amazing especially for receptions. x

#12219 Rach2012

Rach2012
                • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

Less is more, congratulations! I felt really sorry for you when i read the first part of your story. So pleased it worked out so well in the end  xx

#12220 jazz04

jazz04
                  • 98 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

I remember pages back where someone posted catamaran cruises through a different place. does anyone know what company it was with?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users