Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#12071 Vic0214

Vic0214
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

You look amazing! looking at yoour pictures get's me sooo excited for our wedding

Originally Posted by nv+gms 

Our photographer posted some pics to his blog!

Have a look at all the entries for Natasha and Guy!

http://thephotostudio.wordpress.com/ 

#12072 jazz04

jazz04
    • 98 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

I am still being told you cant have the ceremony in English with a legal ceremony even though some on here have before. Is it different once you get there? That is what Ive been told on here.

#12073 artistique

artistique
      • Banned
      • 190 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hello Ladies! I have been meaning to post some images of Kathy & AJ's from their wedding in November. :) It was our first time at Azul and I LOVED it there! SO many amazing places to shoot. I am just posting their album here but you can see a slideshow of some of our favorites. Azul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_01.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_02.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_03.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_04.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_05.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_06.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_07.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_08.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_09.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_10.jpg

#12074 artistique

artistique
        • Banned
        • 190 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

Azul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_11.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_12.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_13.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_14.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_15.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_16.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_17.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_18.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_19.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_20.jpg

#12075 artistique

artistique
          • Banned
          • 190 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

Azul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_21.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_22.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_23.jpgAzul_Sensatori_Wedding_Photography_Artistique_24.jpg

#12076 1106wedding

1106wedding
            • 317 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Wow wow and wow! Gorgeous shots!! Thank you for sharing!!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#12077 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:22 PM

Ummm...that was almost IDENTICAL to what I was getting ready to type before I saw yours!  Haha.

Artistique...absolutely stunning photos!

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Wow wow and wow! Gorgeous shots!! Thank you for sharing!!

#12078 nv+gms

nv+gms
                • Site Supporter
                • 113 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

We went one night and it didn't suit us.  We are either hard core club "big city" types or classy "cigar" lounge types with atmosphere.  But they do have music and pool tables and game tables.   

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

And what about the "teen club"? 

You can ABSOLUTELY have and ENGLISH legal ceremony.  Rediculous that ppl cannot get this straight on the planning end.  I had a WC that verified it was true and it also was true when we got there.  My WC was Carolina thru Karisma. 

Originally Posted by jazz04 

I am still being told you cant have the ceremony in English with a legal ceremony even though some on here have before. Is it different once you get there? That is what Ive been told on here.

#12079 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                  • 408 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:06 AM

Hmmm...just came across this article...

http://www.mexico.co...ngs/legalities/

#12080 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                    • 747 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:38 AM

AMAZING PICTURES!!!  I am emailign you right now for more information :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users