Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#11941 Less is more

Less is more
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

Can you explain how the lanterns work and what lights you used.  We have the christmas lights but i am so confused on what all i need to buy for the lanterns.  SO DENSE right now cause there is so much to organize.  If any one could feel me that would be wonderful. FI wants them and now i'm trying to figure it all out last minute.    HElp!!!!

#11942 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

You might want to PM Chong and see as well. I bought hers from her and it looked like a DIY project. I am not very DIY LOL

Originally Posted by Less is more 

Can you explain how the lanterns work and what lights you used.  We have the christmas lights but i am so confused on what all i need to buy for the lanterns.  SO DENSE right now cause there is so much to organize.  If any one could feel me that would be wonderful. FI wants them and now i'm trying to figure it all out last minute.    HElp!!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11943 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

There are a couple of things you can do. There are tons of electrical outlets in the gazebo, so you could just run the Christmas lights into the laterns.

The DIY LED lights. Quite simple-there is a forum on here where I got the instructions. It was super easy. We bought the batteries and LED lights from dealextreme.com . We bought 40 batteries and 120 LED for about $30.

The basics are tape the LED lights and battery together with electric tape..stick a piece of plastic between the battery and contacts for travel. Once you get to the resort, remove the plastic piece and use a small alligator clip to keep the battery and contacts tight.

http://www.bestdesti...-paper-lanterns

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#11944 Less is more

Less is more
      • 154 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

Thanks murmel!!! Awesome.  

Maggie, I don't blame you.  I get very frustrated with diy sometimes that buying premade may be worth the extra price.  My fan panel programs are working on my last nerve now!! LOL

#11945 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
        • 456 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmc1105 

Thank you murmel ;)

I actually thought Zavaz Terrace was Zocalo Al Fresco... 

BigBop I haven't sent out invites either, and my wedding is before yours! 

I guess the saying about "misery loves company" is true in some ways!  For some reason hearing that I am not alone with the tardy invites made me feel so much better! I have been feeling like a slacker regarding these dang invites and some days I ponder about why I am even sending them out to guests since it is so late. Everytime I read something that suggests it's okay to send them out 6 weeks before the big day, I have a silent confirmation that I don't suck that bad afterall.  Thanks for sharing, I feel better already......

#11946 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
          • 408 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:50 AM

I'm having some memory issues, so hopefully you girls can help.  Did the free wedding package ever include the brides bouquet?  ($60 credit towards one at least).  I could've sworn it did, but my WC now says its not, and I cant find my original package info!

I've changed my package multiple times, so anything is possible :)

#11947 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:55 AM

My package does not include it.

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

I'm having some memory issues, so hopefully you girls can help.  Did the free wedding package ever include the brides bouquet?  ($60 credit towards one at least).  I could've sworn it did, but my WC now says its not, and I cant find my original package info!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11948 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:03 AM

Yeah, sorry Jamie, I don't think it did.  :(

#11949 murmel

murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

I had to pay for my bouquet (we did the Free Sweetheart), but it was $60. It was beautiful. 

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#11950 Nan

Nan
                • 599 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

Quote:

There are a couple of things you can do. There are tons of electrical outlets in the gazebo, so you could just run the Christmas lights into the laterns.

The DIY LED lights. Quite simple-there is a forum on here where I got the instructions. It was super easy. We bought the batteries and LED lights from dealextreme.com . We bought 40 batteries and 120 LED for about $30.

The basics are tape the LED lights and battery together with electric tape..stick a piece of plastic between the battery and contacts for travel. Once you get to the resort, remove the plastic piece and use a small alligator clip to keep the battery and contacts tight.

http://www.bestdesti...-paper-lanterns

You sure sound like a very professional electrician Murmel! LOL

Nan and Erik forever!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users