Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#1171 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

one more thing....I NEED help with favors!!!!!

#1172 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
    • Banned
    • 228 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:21 PM

Solidshan, you have a great TA...LOVE how she tells it like it is! I totally agree with her...people seem to love to complain! Not that there isn't any validity, but nothing is ever perfect, even at a resort that costs $1000 a night. I bet in a month or so and beyond the kinks will all be worked out and everyone going will be happy!

PS...I am trying to come up with ideas for my OOT bags (ok, now what the heck does OOT stand for? LOL) too...so far a travel candle is my best idea, I'm thinking of customiing them with a personal label. Haven't looked into anywhere that will do them yet, but would love to hear other ideas from everyone!

#1173 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
      • Banned
      • 228 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

Solidshan, you have a great TA...LOVE how she tells it like it is! I totally agree with her...people seem to love to complain! Not that there isn't any validity, but nothing is ever perfect, even at a resort that costs $1000 a night. I bet in a month or so and beyond the kinks will all be worked out and everyone going will be happy!

PS...I am trying to come up with ideas for my OOT bags (ok, now what the heck does OOT stand for? LOL) too...so far a travel candle is my best idea, I'm thinking of customiing them with a personal label. Haven't looked into anywhere that will do them yet, but would love to hear other ideas from everyone!

#1174 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
        • 103 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

Beachbride, I do not know what OOT stands for either. I just ordered the bags though. 69cents each! We are going to have them embroidered with our detonation on them. We will put in them cameras, sun screen, aloe and maybe a few snacks for when guests are in their rooms.
          Nothing too much but something. Also, we are including a thank you letter too.
          Hope that helps!

#1175 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:56 PM

OOT-out of town!
            we are planning on a travel candle, soduku books, samples of tylenol/advil/immodium, sunscreen (if I can find some cheap), insect repellent wipes, bookmarks and some fun stuff for the kids, beach balls, tattoos, squirt guns.
            We'll see if I can afford it all! It's easy to get carried away!
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#1176 Saavy

Saavy
            • 13 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

Hello ladies,

It has been months (well, maybe a month and a half) since I've been able to read this forum diligently (swamped at work) and I cannot believe how much this thread has grown! Which makes me very excited that there are so many of us, but also means I am overwhelmed by the amount of information. I read some posts about the horrible wedding experience of a lady from TripAdvisor and that sufficiently freaked me out, but I am trying to remain positive.

I have failed miserably at planning the last couple months, and I'm getting married on March 7, 2009. I have yet to plan the reception dinner, the rehearsal dinner, or anything else and I am beginning to realize how behind I am. I see that you contact Fabio to figure all these things out, but I can't figure out how to contact him. I've been to the Lomas site and sent a message through their "contact us" page, but I'm not sure if that is where I am supposed to be. Any help/guidance you can provide on this will be greatly appreciated, especially since I'm cutting it so close.

And please lie to me and tell me I haven't delayed too much. The stress of all this is coming to get me. Eek.

Thanks!

Angie

#1177 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
              • Banned
              • 228 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
                OOT-out of town!
                we are planning on a travel candle, soduku books, samples of tylenol/advil/immodium, sunscreen (if I can find some cheap), insect repellent wipes, bookmarks and some fun stuff for the kids, beach balls, tattoos, squirt guns.
                We'll see if I can afford it all! It's easy to get carried away!
                Thanks JHarwood...too funny, I never would have guessed that's what OOT meant!

#1178 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                • 687 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saavy
                  Hello ladies,

It has been months (well, maybe a month and a half) since I've been able to read this forum diligently (swamped at work) and I cannot believe how much this thread has grown! Which makes me very excited that there are so many of us, but also means I am overwhelmed by the amount of information. I read some posts about the horrible wedding experience of a lady from TripAdvisor and that sufficiently freaked me out, but I am trying to remain positive.

I have failed miserably at planning the last couple months, and I'm getting married on March 7, 2009. I have yet to plan the reception dinner, the rehearsal dinner, or anything else and I am beginning to realize how behind I am. I see that you contact Fabio to figure all these things out, but I can't figure out how to contact him. I've been to the Lomas site and sent a message through their "contact us" page, but I'm not sure if that is where I am supposed to be. Any help/guidance you can provide on this will be greatly appreciated, especially since I'm cutting it so close.

And please lie to me and tell me I haven't delayed too much. The stress of all this is coming to get me. Eek.

Thanks!

Angie
                  Here is Fabio's address forjuela@karismahotels.com
                  He has been under the weather after an accident, so I'm sure he has tons of emails to sort through, so don't freak out if it takes awhile. I usually give him a week and then resend. Don't worry about planning the dinners, i'm sure that can done pretty quickly. Start looking at the menus here for ideas on what you might want http://www.karismaho....t-kit-2009.pdf
                  Good luck!
                  Photography by Tamm's Photos
                  http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#1179 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
                  • Banned
                  • 228 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:40 PM

I'm pretty excited...we got our first RSVP on our wedding website today! YAY! Somehow that makes it really seem REAL!

#1180 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
                    • 229 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:11 PM

Hi Everyone! I felt the need to tell you all good bye! I have decided to leave the Sensatori and have my wedding at Le Meridien Cancun. You all have been so helpful in helping me plan my wedding.

Unfortunately, I can't take the chance of having the most important day of my life ruined! I do think Sensatori looks gorgeous and I am sure the issues will be worked out and you guys will have fabulous weddings. It's just going to take some time before their service issues are resolved and since I still had the option to move my wedding I am doing so. I actually work for Starwood Hotels so in the end Le Meridien works out better for me and I am 100% confident that they will produce the wedding of my dreams.

I'm totally addicted to this thread so I'll be checking it from time to time just to get ideas!

Farewell for now!
                      Mesita
                      Mesita and Durante
                      June 18, 2009
                      Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users