Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11691 SChica927

SChica927
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

Ladies, I posted a site visit a few days ago, but just got around to uploading my pics on Kodak Gallery. There are more here than what I orginally posted, but wanted to share! Let me know if you hvae any questions, hope this helps!

http://www.kodakgall...Photos-_-Sharee

#11692 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

I am lucky to say I haven't had that problem yet. But I did invite everyone with a guest :( Cheer up your 99 Days AWAY!!!!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Okay, Monday morning vent ladies.  Have any of you had issues with people either inviting themselves, or guests inviting other people?!  I am really getting quite annoyed with it.  I understand that anyone can go to Mexico but we are paying for private events and even if the people don't come to the wedding activities, the person doing the inviting should respect our wedding.  I'm starting to feel like the wedding is getting overshadowed by a big binge drinking vacation.  :(  Very sad today.  

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11693 mmc1105

mmc1105
      • 173 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

I'm sorry this is happening to you, I have had a similar problem with FIL inviting random people in front of us and people inviting themselves.  Don't worry, your wedding will not be overshadowed by binge drinking.  Everyone is just excited, but it will NOT take away form your day with FI.  We are getting married to the love of our lives in a beautiful location, everything else will fall into place :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Okay, Monday morning vent ladies.  Have any of you had issues with people either inviting themselves, or guests inviting other people?!  I am really getting quite annoyed with it.  I understand that anyone can go to Mexico but we are paying for private events and even if the people don't come to the wedding activities, the person doing the inviting should respect our wedding.  I'm starting to feel like the wedding is getting overshadowed by a big binge drinking vacation.  :(  Very sad today.  

Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#11694 mmc1105

mmc1105
        • 173 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:44 AM

Schica, thank you SOOO much for posting these.  These pics are awesome!

Girls, I'm so excited my dress came in.  It's big on me, but I can't start alterations until I find shoes!!! I'll post some pics below :)  Excuse the no makeup and baggy dress lol

#11695 mmc1105

mmc1105
          • 173 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

IMG_4024.jpgIMG_4030.jpg

#11696 1106wedding

1106wedding
            • 317 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:53 AM

LOVE your dress, it looks gorgeous already, I can't imagine how awesome it'll look once you get it custom fitted :)!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#11697 schmieding

schmieding
              • 27 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

You look beautiful :)

#11698 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:24 AM

Marci, your dress is gorgeous!!!

#11699 SChica927

SChica927
                  • 230 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:29 AM

Your dress is awesome! Love it!

Originally Posted by mmc1105 

Schica, thank you SOOO much for posting these.  These pics are awesome!

Girls, I'm so excited my dress came in.  It's big on me, but I can't start alterations until I find shoes!!! I'll post some pics below :)  Excuse the no makeup and baggy dress lol

#11700 mmc1105

mmc1105
                    • 173 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

Thank you girls! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users