• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11661 bryteyedbride

bryteyedbride
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:56 PM

I LOVE the 2nd one!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Ok girls...I'm hoping I can get some input from you.  I currently have 3 wedding gowns, and I'm trying to narrow it down to 2 :).  I have my main wedding gown set in stone, but I am trying to decide between these 2 for my Vegas wedding (and maybe double up for TTD).   Its hard to tell in the photo, but the second one is tea length.  FI has seen these (only the REAL wedding dress is staying a secret) and he loves both...so no help.

Please forgive the 2 day old pony tail and no makeup :)

Dress Option 1.jpg

Dress Option 2.jpg

#11662 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:05 AM

I like the second one better for a Vegas vibe. You could get some REALLY fun shoes to show off with it

Ok girls...I'm hoping I can get some input from you.  I currently have 3 wedding gowns, and I'm trying to narrow it down to 2 :).  I have my main wedding gown set in stone, but I am trying to decide between these 2 for my Vegas wedding (and maybe double up for TTD).   Its hard to tell in the photo, but the second one is tea length.  FI has seen these (only the REAL wedding dress is staying a secret) and he loves both...so no help.

I LOVE the 2nd one!

Quote:

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11663 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:24 AM

I agree with the rest of the girls Jaime.  Number 2 is flirty and fun, perfect for Vegas!  Sexy shoes would definitely set it off as well!! :o)

#11664 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
        • 747 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:02 AM

Those are all great :) I think I might just be stealing the Do Not Disturb

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Menu10.jpgfather of the bride.jpgdoorhangerfront.jpgdoorhangerback.jpg

first aid.jpg

Okay girls, I've been busy tonight.  Please let me know what you think of my DIY items.  I am new to the whole Photoshop/Gimp design world, so they're not the greatest but here goes.  I have made my first aid kit labels (we only have the bandaids and such, Tums, and Tylenol in these), a menu for the reception, reserved seating cards for family, and door hangers.  I also created my own Share the Love stickers but I don't have them here at home.  Here goes.  Let me know your thoughts.  Cute, cheesy?? :o)

#11665 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
          • 747 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

Love the 2nd opne (and super love the dog sitting in front of you :)

I agree...some fun colorful shoes...and it's perfect for Vegas....

And I kinda like the  1st one more for TTD....do you just not want 3 dresses?  would you return one?  if you already have 3...wear all 3 :) 

Dress Option 1.jpg

Dress Option 2.jpg

#11666 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:12 AM

Thank you girls so much for the help on the dresses. I was leaning towards the second one, so u guys definitely helped me decide on that one! It's definitely the more fun dress. Now I can search for some awesome shoes! Maybe I'll hold onto the 1st for ttd...it was only $150 ;)

#11667 gems2104

gems2104
              • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Menu10.jpgfather of the bride.jpgdoorhangerfront.jpgdoorhangerback.jpg 

first aid.jpg

Okay girls, I've been busy tonight.  Please let me know what you think of my DIY items.  I am new to the whole Photoshop/Gimp design world, so they're not the greatest but here goes.  I have made my first aid kit labels (we only have the bandaids and such, Tums, and Tylenol in these), a menu for the reception, reserved seating cards for family, and door hangers.  I also created my own Share the Love stickers but I don't have them here at home.  Here goes.  Let me know your thoughts.  Cute, cheesy?? :o)

Love them! What a great idea! Really like the choice of pink and orange. Must have taken you ages but so worth it.

#11668 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
                • 184 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

hey jaime i love the second dress it looks lovely on you!x

#11669 1106wedding

1106wedding
                  • 317 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

I think the 2nd one is really fun and kinda different!

Dress Option 1.jpg

Dress Option 2.jpg

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#11670 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:02 PM

You could do like a retro 50,60's look with shoes and hair and makeup and get some great "rat pack" type Vegas photos. Maybe a cute clutch, red lipstick, that sort of thing if you like it

Thank you girls so much for the help on the dresses. I was leaning towards the second one, so u guys definitely helped me decide on that one! It's definitely the more fun dress. Now I can search for some awesome shoes!

Maybe I'll hold onto the 1st for ttd...it was only $150

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users