Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11621 herbie76

herbie76
  • Site Supporter
  • 270 posts

    Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

    Quick question, those of you who are using and outside photographer and DJ who are you using???? ANd did you get them approved okay? Did you book them first then approve them or the other way round?


    On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

    #11622 Less is more

    Less is more
    • Jr. Member
    • 154 posts

      Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:47 PM


      hey there is thread called knock off wedding dresses and they have some beautiful and cheap dresses and ideas.  Check it out.  I just got my TTd dress and took it to the seamstress for alterations.  I lost 18 pounds and taking 2 1/2 inches off my wedding dress and ttd dress. That was a little side note but i was super excited about the weightloss. Anyway, i ordered mine from inweddingdresses.  I ordered a long ivory bridesmaid dress that was like 100 even with tax from the sales rack.  i ordered a standard size and took it to get altered. My moms dresses were custom made and they didn't turn out as nice but my awesome seamstress fixed everything.  So we bought 3 dresses for $300 with rush shipping and custom fitting.  So check it out.  I totally had to go cheap but the dress turned out Fab!

      Originally Posted by Michele4172011 

      Marla, these are wonderful! You did such a great job!
       

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

      And...now let's try with an attachment :)

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

      I think a few brides went on a site visit. For those that have, do you know how long the walk (slowly) is down the aisle? I'm trying to gauge my entrance song to see if it's too short/long.

       

      Still no luck on the TTD and I only have 3 months to go!



      Attached Files



      #11623 Less is more

      Less is more
      • Jr. Member
      • 154 posts

        Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:01 PM


        I booked my photographer before hand and gave the WC his info and she sent ot to be approved by the resort and added to my detail sheet.  So it was no problem but do it early!  I booked ivan luckie with luckie photography. We compared him to what the resort was offering and he was way better.  He will be there majority of the day to get pictures through the reception.  I told him 1pm and the wedding starts at 5 so i figured that would be p[lenty of time. What do you ladies think?

        Originally Posted by herbie76 

        Quick question, those of you who are using and outside photographer and DJ who are you using???? ANd did you get them approved okay? Did you book them first then approve them or the other way round?





        #11624 TLGnhci

        TLGnhci
        • Member
        • 899 posts

          Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:05 PM

          Yeah, I think that is plenty of time.  :)  I think I decided that I am just going to wear my actual wedding dress for the TTD session.  I hear that they don't really get messed up, so I figured why spend another $100.  Now, if I found a cute dress for $50.00 I'd probably just do it. 
           

          Originally Posted by Less is more 


          I booked my photographer before hand and gave the WC his info and she sent ot to be approved by the resort and added to my detail sheet.  So it was no problem but do it early!  I booked ivan luckie with luckie photography. We compared him to what the resort was offering and he was way better.  He will be there majority of the day to get pictures through the reception.  I told him 1pm and the wedding starts at 5 so i figured that would be p[lenty of time. What do you ladies think?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by herbie76 

          Quick question, those of you who are using and outside photographer and DJ who are you using???? ANd did you get them approved okay? Did you book them first then approve them or the other way round?


           




          #11625 jcdagl2

          jcdagl2
          • Newbie
          • 8 posts

            Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:20 PM



             

             

            Hi tundeneha,

            I am also getting married June 12th! Is your reception at the Zavaz Plaza or Zavas Terrace??? About how many guests are you expecting?

            Originally Posted by tundeneha 

            Hi there,

             

            I have been reading the posts on this website for a month or two now...and am getting married at Azul Sensatori on June 12! Our wedding will be a little different since I am Indian and my FI is Nigerian. We are going to try to incorporate both of our cultures into the festivities. Few questions for you ladies...

             

            1. Do you know if they charge extra for guest who are not staying at the hotel...just coming to attend the wedding and reception?
            2. Have any of you seen pictures of the Pool Deck area near building 4? The pictures my WC sent over don't really show what the layout of the area is like.
            3. Are most of you bringing all the items for your OOT bags downt o Mexico with you and distributing them there?

             

            Thanks ladies for any and all help!


             




            #11626 Mnd3A

            Mnd3A
            • Newbie
            • 47 posts

              Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

              Hi everyone!

               

              My fiance and I are planning for a Riviera Maya wedding in May, 2012.  We are going to Azul Sensatori for their "Dress Rehearsal" to check it out.  Is anyone else attending the February 11th weekend session?

               

              Amanda


              I married my soulmate on May 19, 2012 at Azul Sensatori surrounded by 97 of our closest family and friends


              #11627 Jessie

              Jessie
              • Jr. Member
              • 231 posts

                Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

                Nice job on the weight loss!  I'm working on the same thing myself before I have to go try on dresses, so I know how exciting it is to see results!

                 

                Originally Posted by Less is more 


                hey there is thread called knock off wedding dresses and they have some beautiful and cheap dresses and ideas.  Check it out.  I just got my TTd dress and took it to the seamstress for alterations.  I lost 18 pounds and taking 2 1/2 inches off my wedding dress and ttd dress. That was a little side note but i was super excited about the weightloss. Anyway, i ordered mine from inweddingdresses.  I ordered a long ivory bridesmaid dress that was like 100 even with tax from the sales rack.  i ordered a standard size and took it to get altered. My moms dresses were custom made and they didn't turn out as nice but my awesome seamstress fixed everything.  So we bought 3 dresses for $300 with rush shipping and custom fitting.  So check it out.  I totally had to go cheap but the dress turned out Fab!

                Attached Files



                #11628 Jessie

                Jessie
                • Jr. Member
                • 231 posts

                  Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

                  Hey ladies - I was at Michael's today and they have an entire aisle full of $1 bins....they had some cute stuff there that I think I'm gonna pick up for my OOT bags.  They had cutely wrapped soaps in beach breeze scent and other love related items.   Worth checking out!



                  #11629 Less is more

                  Less is more
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 154 posts

                    Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

                    Great to know. I want to add a small not pad or card so everyone can write each others room #s down.  Good luck on your weightloss goals.  It was hard! FI went on a fried food diet while i was starving! Gotta love that support lol! But i made it just need to maintain the next few weeks.
                     

                    Originally Posted by Jessie 

                    Hey ladies - I was at Michael's today and they have an entire aisle full of $1 bins....they had some cute stuff there that I think I'm gonna pick up for my OOT bags.  They had cutely wrapped soaps in beach breeze scent and other love related items.   Worth checking out!





                    #11630 herbie76

                    herbie76
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 270 posts

                      Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

                      OMG they have just put the outside vendors fee up to $800 that is just stupid. When yesterday they told me it was $500.

                       

                      No way i can get a DJ or photographer that I want now :-(


                      On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.


                      Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas


                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users