Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11011 rkf1046

rkf1046
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Sorry I am not just randomly posting things

We leave on the 8th (next Wednesday)!!!  I cannot wait!!!!! 

#11012 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by nv+gms 

Do you mean paying for the "trip" or the "wedding details and events"?  Our deadline for trips just came up on the 23rd and our wedding planners/travel agents were terrible at follow up or accuracy in Toronto.  The trip cost deadline appears to be quite flexible as we still have people paying for their trips at their quoted rates if they made the deposit.  As for the wedding details - I have Carolina in Miami - she has been very easy to deal with and helpful.  I just populated my entire "detail sheet" then made a list of questions and scheduled a teleconference to go over everything and fill me in on my "question list" I put together.  Our payments for the wedding events is not due until 1 month before the wedding - you can still continue to make changes to your detail sheet until then.  Don't "overpay in advance" - you can always add your last minute people and pay at the resort.  I have totally by-passed communication with the local wedding coordinators - I don't even cc them on emails.    

We were told we had to pay our balance by Dec 6! I don't have a clue. Was on the phone with my WC this morning, only to get the update sheet in the afternoon, with still a bunch of info missing or wrong. So off goes another email, and hopefully tomorrow a bit further along.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr 
    Quote: I'll get the details from my sister and PM you. Is there anything specific you want to know?

Good luck on your BD shoot!!!

So excited for you! Best wishes and have fun

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#11013 1106wedding

1106wedding
    • 317 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:52 PM

I'm in the final stages of booking my wedding at Azul Sensatori. I visited it the weekend before Thanskgiving and it was beautiful. My Fiance and I visiting 5 other properties and have narrowed it down to Azul and NOW Sapphire. I'm waiting to get our room rates back from my TA (Gayle) and then we'll make the final selection. I can't wait.

Apparently my contact in Miami is Angie...is anyone working with her? I have to admit that one of the things working against AS is the challenging planning process. And the vendor policy of course.

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#11014 1106wedding

1106wedding
      • 317 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

*visited

#11015 herbie76

herbie76
        • Site Supporter
        • 270 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

I'm in the final stages of booking my wedding at Azul Sensatori. I visited it the weekend before Thanskgiving and it was beautiful. My Fiance and I visiting 5 other properties and have narrowed it down to Azul and NOW Sapphire. I'm waiting to get our room rates back from my TA (Gayle) and then we'll make the final selection. I can't wait.

Apparently my contact in Miami is Angie...is anyone working with her? I have to admit that one of the things working against AS is the challenging planning process. And the vendor policy of course.

I've got Angie and she has been great, she replies to emails very quickly and I have spoken to her a few times. She will try and answer any queries you have and if she can't answer them she will find out and get back to you asap. Good luck with making your decision, when are you planning to get married?
          On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#11016 1106wedding

1106wedding
          • 317 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:52 PM

Oh that's a relief! Thank you!

October 22, 2011. We paid the $200 a couple months ago...

What about you?

Originally Posted by herbie76 

I've got Angie and she has been great, she replies to emails very quickly and I have spoken to her a few times. She will try and answer any queries you have and if she can't answer them she will find out and get back to you asap. Good luck with making your decision, when are you planning to get married?

#11017 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
            • 194 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:07 PM

Congratulations and welcome to this site! I've actually never been to Azul Sensatori before, I booked my trip through my TA just based on recommendation. I'm so glad you loved it. So far everything has gone well with the planning. The Miami contact is just there I think to ease the planning bride with the process; otherwise, you book everything there when you arrive!

I'm getting married in April- I can't believe it's only 4 months away now! Yikes

Oh that's a relief! Thank you!

October 22, 2011. We paid the $200 a couple months ago...

What about you?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by herbie76 

#11018 jazz04

jazz04
              • 98 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

Has anyone used Dmitry Yukunin as a photographer? Is he part of the resort? If so how was he?

Also I am having an issue, my mom is a florist and would like to buy flowers down there to do them herself (at least the bridesmaids and bridal bouquet). I'm not sure how to work this out. I don't know if Sensatori's florist would let her buy them from them loose or if she would have to get them with who they go through. Help!!

#11019 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                • 194 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

I personally don't know anything about that photographer. I would recommend entering their name in the search box on this forum. You will find reviews from brides that have used him before as well as pictures. That's how I am learning about the photographer I am planning to book.

For your flowers question, you may want to talk to your Miami WC to see how that would work. It would be nice if you could buy the loose flowers and have them shipped for your mom to make them for you. That would be so special!

Originally Posted by jazz04 

Has anyone used Dmitry Yukunin as a photographer? Is he part of the resort? If so how was he?

Also I am having an issue, my mom is a florist and would like to buy flowers down there to do them herself (at least the bridesmaids and bridal bouquet). I'm not sure how to work this out. I don't know if Sensatori's florist would let her buy them from them loose or if she would have to get them with who they go through. Help!!

#11020 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                  • 899 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:22 PM

Oh, and if anyone was curious, my WC told me no other cakes are allowed at AS.  That's stinky b/c they don't do the best decorating from what I have seen. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users