Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#10991 Chapa

Chapa
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

I found the Spanish for Dummies pocket guide at Office Depot for a dollar.

Originally Posted by nv+gms 

Great pictures!  I too am interested in your OOT bag contents...where did you find the "Oh S#!t kit" container and was it filled with the contents already?  And the spanish for dummies - was it the pocket guide you can find on-line?

Thanks for sharing

I have no clue what's going on! I've posted twice and it disappeared. Here we go again....

Our proofs from our photog are up!!

http://ajp.nextproof...redith-and-theo 

#10992 nv+gms

nv+gms
    • Site Supporter
    • 113 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

Actually found this studio through another lady who posted on the forum. Plus they do hair and make up...which I fail at both. So that alone should make me look good! And just to let you know the last 2 months have been really stressful...so not many workouts and really not feeling wedding shape ready...sigh....next week!

Are you kidding me?!  you are in tip top shape already!  The photos will be amazing!

#10993 nv+gms

nv+gms
      • Site Supporter
      • 113 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

Office Depot where?  Toronto hopefully?! Recently?

Originally Posted by Chapa 

I found the Spanish for Dummies pocket guide at Office Depot for a dollar.

Quote:

Great pictures!  I too am interested in your OOT bag contents...where did you find the "Oh S#!t kit" container and was it filled with the contents already?  And the spanish for dummies - was it the pocket guide you can find on-line?

Thanks for sharing

#10994 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by arkae 

Murmel:

Who are you doing the BD session with? I wanted to look into this - but hadn't seen any Canadian companies discussed yet :)

thx!

There is a studio in Milton (they may also have a studio in Toronto...not sure). Website: 

Actually found this studio through another lady who posted on the forum. Plus they do hair and make up...which I fail at both. So that alone should make me look good! And just to let you know the last 2 months have been really stressful...so not many workouts and really not feeling wedding shape ready...sigh....next week!

Are you kidding me?!  you are in tip top shape already!  The photos will be amazing!

Thank you! That's very kind of you, and is a really nice thought for me to go into tomorrow!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#10995 nv+gms

nv+gms
        • Site Supporter
        • 113 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:30 PM

I have some politically sensored information about how I am feeling about some aspects of my wedding planning at this time.  I would love to know if someone knows who the name of the florist/website/catalogue I am going to spend a small fortune in fresh flowers is going to be - b/c I would love to be able to work through them directly instead of 2 middle-man. 

#10996 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

I have some politically sensored information about how I am feeling about some aspects of my wedding planning at this time.  I would love to know if someone knows who the name of the florist/website/catalogue I am going to spend a small fortune in fresh flowers is going to be - b/c I would love to be able to work through them directly instead of 2 middle-man. 

I am having similar issues....technically I think we are suppose to pay everything in a little over a week, and I just got to see my detail sheet last week (for the first time), and there was nothing there. Seems like I am starting from scratch and all the questions seem to take months to get back to me. I am at this point calling my TA, the WC and another WC all at the same time to try and get some answers....I am suppose to hear from them on Wednesday. I'll let you know!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#10997 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
          • 61 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:52 AM

We were planning a sunset ceremony on the beach, which we were told should be at 6:30pm.  We were going to do the dinner at Spoon afterwards, but have been told the only seatings are at 6 or 6:30.  Has anyone been successful in getting a later seating, or is everyone doing a private reception?

#10998 rkf1046

rkf1046
            • 85 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:22 PM

Thanks!!!  I can't believe it is almost here!  I haven't had time to visit on the forum much lately but since I am going to be gone two weeks from work during a merger it is what it is!  If I can I will try and get my planning thread done before we leave if I can find the time   Happy planning everyone!

#10999 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

Congrats again! Can't wait to read all about it!!!!!

When do you guys leave?

Originally Posted by rkf1046 

Thanks!!!  I can't believe it is almost here!  I haven't had time to visit on the forum much lately but since I am going to be gone two weeks from work during a merger it is what it is!  If I can I will try and get my planning thread done before we leave if I can find the time   Happy planning everyone!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11000 Nikki O

Nikki O
                • 83 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Thanks for sharing! These pictures are great!!!

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr 

I have no clue what's going on! I've posted twice and it disappeared. Here we go again....

Our proofs from our photog are up!!

http://ajp.nextproof...redith-and-theo 

Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users