Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10941 herbie76

herbie76
  • Site Supporter
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

Trisha, your dress and the bm dress are beautiful, i love the colour. The flowers look great, are you pleased with them?

I know i've asked this before but cant find which page the answer is on. Does anyone have the sizes for the sheers for the gazebo on the beach?

Has anyone or is anyone having Cabrie Photography doing their wedding photos? If so what did you think of them.

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#10942 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Trisha, your dress and the bm dress are beautiful, i love the colour. The flowers look great, are you pleased with them?

I know i've asked this before but cant find which page the answer is on. Does anyone have the sizes for the sheers for the gazebo on the beach?

Has anyone or is anyone having Cabrie Photography doing their wedding photos? If so what did you think of them.

length is 12 meters long and the width is 1.5 meters, the material they use is called Organza.

I have Cabrie doing our photos as well but both my mom and another guest are Professional Photographers so I went with a cheaper package and a photographer that was more affordable then I was overly impressed because my mom knows the exact shots I want and I trust her to get them. I got Cairbe so that it wasn't all on my mom.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10943 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:15 AM

Thanks Herbie76.  I am nervous about the dress b/c I'm having second thoughts.  Hopefully I love it when I try it on though. 

The flowers are beautiful, yes!! I do love them.

#10944 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
        • 408 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:24 AM

Tisha - I think your dress is beautiful!!  And the V looks just right to me.  I would never think it was too wide at the top at all!  Also, I think diamond white looks great.  Unless you look at it side by side, its all white!

The flowers look great too.  And yet again...your daughter is an absolute doll!  :)

#10945 arkae

arkae
          • 129 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

Do you know what color the exotic gazebo decor choice comes with - I know on the lomas site it says it's the hotel standard - I haven't been able to get an answer back from my WC on what that is yet...

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Oh, and for your question on the photographer and ceremony, under 5K is very doable.  Have you tried to get some other girls to go in together on a photographer?  That really helps with keeping the costs down.  For me personally, the ceremony is so short, I am planning on doing the exotic gazebo for $220 that comes with the tulle and two sets of flowers, some flower petals down the aisle and I'm bringing bows for the chairs, no covers.  I think it will be pretty.  Would it be even more gorgeous if I added more?  yes, but with my thrifty budget mind, I just can't do much more! :o)

Good luck deciding. 

#10946 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:18 AM

All I have been told is "any color you want".  So, I guess this just means, tell them what you want and they'll find it?

Originally Posted by arkae 

Do you know what color the exotic gazebo decor choice comes with - I know on the lomas site it says it's the hotel standard - I haven't been able to get an answer back from my WC on what that is yet...

#10947 arkae

arkae
              • 129 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

Did you get these overlays from lomas as well? My WC says they don't have anything like that.....

Originally Posted by daniepps 

I had silver overlay tablecloths and they were $5 per table.  Extremely inexpensive considering what they charge for other things.

#10948 arkae

arkae
                • 129 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

Thanks Jaime :)

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

All I have been told is "any color you want".  So, I guess this just means, tell them what you want and they'll find it?

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by arkae 

#10949 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

Agreed with all the ladies. The dress looks FAB!!!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Tisha - I think your dress is beautiful!!  And the V looks just right to me.  I would never think it was too wide at the top at all!  Also, I think diamond white looks great.  Unless you look at it side by side, its all white!

The flowers look great too.  And yet again...your daughter is an absolute doll!  :)

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10950 murmel

murmel
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 1,407 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

Tisha, your wedding dress is beautiful! From the picture it looks like a slight sweetheart line and it think it compliments your daughter's dress perfectly! (or the other way around LOL) Your daughter is such a cutie! The colors look great together.

And about having second doubts I think we all have them. I bought my dress, and when I got home I basically had a nervous breakdown. I had bought a dress that was completely different from what I had planned, it was much heavier, and I scared myself. But after putting it back on again, I realized why I bought it in the first place. I loved it and how I felt in it! I think it gets a little nerve wracking because you see all these other dresses and other brides. But you choose the dress for good reasons (even if you don't remember right now!). The dress is stunning, it hugs your curves and the corset is great (there are no rules about how big/small the 'v' should be- so as long as the dress fits. It will be perfect on you) Sending hugs!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users