Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10891 mrsgoose

mrsgoose
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Hey Lyndsey!

Thanks for the information, I was getting worried!  I think it looks pretty small for 50 people but I guess we'll just have to make it work at this point.  We were thinking about getting a DJ and the WC said he would be on one side of the palapa and then the tables would be on the other side.  The food would be on the palapa and then cleared away for the dance floor.  We're also doing a welcome party but having that poolside with the high cocktail tables.  When is your wedding?  Do you have pictures you could share with me?  My email is

hey mrs goose!

we are getting married on the beach and then cocktail reception in the palapa yoga. we also requested palza zavaz for our evening reception but were told we couldn't have it so we are probably goin to go with the palapa yoga. I have been sent some lovely pics of it our only concern is that we don't want the guests tables too far away from eachother so we have asked if all 5 tables can be placed on one side of the palapa rather than on either side. We have 40 guests so our tables would go on the outside of the palapa with the palapa being our dance floor area.x

#10892 taylorwd

taylorwd
    • 932 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:43 PM

YAAAAAAY Meredith!!!

I've been anxiously awaiting your return!  I'm so glad everything was fabulous.  You look GORGEOUS!!!!  I love the bling, especially on the cake.

And as for Andrew, well I'm grinning as I sit typing this because OF COURSE he took care of you   He's so talented and I can't wait to see the pro shots!

#10893 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

Not sure where my post went, but congratulations Meredith!  I love the bling on your cake as well and you looked beautiful, and so happy!  Haven't had a chance to read the review just yet, but am anxious to do so.  Also, what's your last name on FB, b/c I would love to see your pics!  Thanks!!

#10894 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
        • 309 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Meredith...Welcome back!!  I love bling, so needless to say, I absolutely love your Cake and Flowers!!  Please share the details of both of these.  I must have them!

Great review.  Thank you for sharing so many great details.  Just curious...why did you change from Zavas Plaza to the Ocean Room?  I hadn't even considered this Ocean Room so I'm curious to know your thoughts.

I got the rhinestone banding and cake toppers from Cake Sparkle Designs. Her name is Rosalia

YAAAAAAY Meredith!!!

I've been anxiously awaiting your return!  I'm so glad everything was fabulous.  You look GORGEOUS!!!!  I love the bling, especially on the cake.

And as for Andrew, well I'm grinning as I sit typing this because OF COURSE he took care of you

Not sure where my post went, but congratulations Meredith!  I love the bling on your cake as well and you looked beautiful, and so happy!  Haven't had a chance to read the review just yet, but am anxious to do so.  Also, what's your last name on FB, b/c I would love to see your pics!  Thanks!!

Thanks!! My new name is Meredith Worrell.

#10895 Chapa

Chapa
          • 88 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

Hi mrsgoose,

If you click on my screen name, I have a bunch of pictures of all the different locations for weddings in my albums. There are a few of the yoga platform.

Originally Posted by mrsgoose 

Hey Lyndsey!

Thanks for the information, I was getting worried!  I think it looks pretty small for 50 people but I guess we'll just have to make it work at this point.  We were thinking about getting a DJ and the WC said he would be on one side of the palapa and then the tables would be on the other side.  The food would be on the palapa and then cleared away for the dance floor.  We're also doing a welcome party but having that poolside with the high cocktail tables.  When is your wedding?  Do you have pictures you could share with me?  My email is

hey mrs goose!

we are getting married on the beach and then cocktail reception in the palapa yoga. we also requested palza zavaz for our evening reception but were told we couldn't have it so we are probably goin to go with the palapa yoga. I have been sent some lovely pics of it our only concern is that we don't want the guests tables too far away from eachother so we have asked if all 5 tables can be placed on one side of the palapa rather than on either side. We have 40 guests so our tables would go on the outside of the palapa with the palapa being our dance floor area.x

#10896 Jessie

Jessie
            • 231 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

Congatulations Meredith!!  Everything looks so beautiful, including you!  Love all the bling!

#10897 Jessie

Jessie
              • 231 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Meredith - how was the weather?  Was it warm enough?  I'm getting married on your anniversary next year, so I am definitely interested in the weather this time of year.

#10898 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
                • 309 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessie 

Meredith - how was the weather?  Was it warm enough?  I'm getting married on your anniversary next year, so I am definitely interested in the weather this time of year.

OMG! That's so cool!

When we got there it had just rained so it was overcast and the sun didn't come out. It said it was 61 degrees before we got on the plane but by the time we got there it was about 70. That was the only day it was like that for the majority of the day. It got hotter as the week went by but I don't think it ever got higher than like 85. Put it like this, I sweat at the drop of a dime and I didn't sweat all week long. This is one reason we couldn't get married in the summer. Some of my guests put on sweaters at night but I didn't. The breeze felt good to me. I went bear armed all week long and usually I'm the 1st one to get cold. It did rain a little almost everyday but it wasn't enough to ruin anything. Most times we would just wake up and the ground was wet. HTH!!

#10899 mrsgoose

mrsgoose
                  • 43 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:17 AM

Thanks Chapa!  Your pictures are great.  I have to remind myself not to worry because the resort is beautiful and we're going to be at the beach!!!  No matter what little things go wrong, it's still going to be gorgeous.  Thanks for sharing your pictures :)

Originally Posted by Chapa 

Hi mrsgoose,

If you click on my screen name, I have a bunch of pictures of all the different locations for weddings in my albums. There are a few of the yoga platform.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mrsgoose 

Hey Lyndsey!

hey mrs goose!

#10900 arkae

arkae
                    • 129 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

hi ladies! maybe some of you who have already gone down and had your weddings can answer something for me.

my understanding is that final payment is due to karisma, through the off site wc's in miami, 30 days out. what happens if you make changes or remove options on your detail sheet once you get down there with the on-site wc.....are you refunded the $$? does the hotel give it to you before you checkout? how does it work?

thanks!! :)

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users