Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10681 jazz04

jazz04
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

Hi chong,

Since you are a past bride I just wanted to ask you what extra decor should be brought to the resort. I am just now starting to think of decorations and things extra I should buy. Any suggestions, I'm not the best planner and it seems everyone on here is.

Originally Posted by chong 

I just saw Amanda's post. I had few minor issues but they were very accommodating to fix my problems quickly. I did not get to see Amanda - though my sister met her at the salon. We got our hair done by the same person - AMY! She was AWESOME :)

I have to say... the BEST part that my guests cannot stop talking about is FOOD. We decided to have the family style meal and oh boy... there was soooo much food and soooo delicious! If you can afford it, I highly recommend this meal option. Even though it's the most expensive option per person... it was soooo good and everyone LOVE it. This option includes robster, shrimp, kobobs, chicken, salmon, steak, ribs, potatoes, corn, etc!!! you cannot get robster from any of the restaurants at the resort without paying some kind of additional money. i hope my guests took some pictures of the food.

i am only around this weekend and have to leave for another business trip on monday - friday. if you have any questions, please email me at chongmclaren@gmail.com.

#10682 arkae

arkae
    • 129 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

hi ladies, we were thinking of doing the maracas as well for our guests - but i wasn't sure if theres any benefit to ordering online from amol's and taking them with us or getting them from playa del carmen once we arrive....?

#10683 herbie76

herbie76
      • Site Supporter
      • 270 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hi ladies, I'm after some advise.

Photographers- who are you using and what coverage time are you having? I'm really not sure how long they are needed for can you help??

Also does anybody know the dimensions for the sheer for the gazebo near pier? As i'm thinking of taking my own, to get the right colour and save money, Is anyone else doing this?

What other things are people taking to cut the costs?

Chong can you send me the templates- michellec76@btinternet.com

Thanks ladies

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#10684 skadow

skadow
        • Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

I am getting married at a different resort in the area. My Photographer is Del Sol. I know they have covered events at this hotel serval times. If you want to see hundreds of their photos of Azul Check out their wiki

Photographers- who are you using and what coverage time are you having? I'm really not sure how long they are needed for can you help??

Also does anybody know the dimensions for the sheer for the gazebo near pier? As i'm thinking of taking my own, to get the right colour and save money, Is anyone else doing this?

Thanks ladies

#10685 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
          • Insiders
          • 227 posts
            • LocationMexico

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

Herbie,

A complete coverage can be done in 7-8 hours..(five hours is just right) You will have covered your getting ready, sessions, ceremony and at least 2 hours of the party...

good luck!!

Gonzalo

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
            Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#10686 taylorwd

taylorwd
            • 932 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Photographers- who are you using and what coverage time are you having? I'm really not sure how long they are needed for can you help?

I am getting married at a different resort in the area. My Photographer is Del Sol. I know they have covered events at this hotel serval times. If you want to see hundreds of their photos of Azul Check out their wiki

http://www.bestdesti...ws-riviera-maya

I booked them for 5 hours

Del Sol cannot work at Karisma properties, sorry!

#10687 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thanks ladies

We are bringing a photographer with us. And I believe the plan is to cover for about 10 hours, and a TTD session later in the week.

The gazebo requires 2 sheets. EACH measuring 12m x 1 1/2m. I thought about bringing my own, but after pricing it at the fabric store, I might have saved $10, but then I still had to transport it. So we are planning on renting now.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#10688 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

My mom is a photographer as is 2 of my guests so I decided to go with Cairbe (which is one of the resorts recommended) I thought some of their stuff was great and some eh but with my mom I know I will get the candids I want. My FI isn't a big picture taker either so Candids are the way to go for us! I got them for 4 hours.

I agree with Murmel. I priced out the the sheers and is was only $25 cheaper and as big as they are if I wanted more than 2 they would have taken up their own suitcase. I was pisst I have to rent them for $150 each but I just took it on the chin for that. I was so upset on spending so much money on something people are going to look at for 30 minutes BUT I want the pics to look decent.

I saved money with flowers. I found some recommended Etsy sellers that do Real Tough and since I only need a brides bouquet and some boutenierres (sorry abut the Spelling) I am going to get them here and carry them on the plane in a hat box.

I opted for no cake and got the private dinner package with a bunch of desserts. I figure we can do something with that.

I haven't really thought about my tables at the reception yet but I will probably go super simple.

Photographers- who are you using and what coverage time are you having? I'm really not sure how long they are needed for can you help?

We are bringing a photographer with us. And I believe the plan is to cover for about 10 hours, and a TTD session later in the week.

The gazebo requires 2 sheets. EACH measuring 12m x 1 1/2m. I thought about bringing my own, but after pricing it at the fabric store, I might have saved $10, but then I still had to transport it. So we are planning on renting now.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10689 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:22 PM

Sorry meant Real Touch :)

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I saved money with flowers. I found some recommended Etsy sellers that do Real Tough and since I only need a brides bouquet and some boutenierres (sorry abut the Spelling) I am going to get them here and carry them on the plane in a hat box.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10690 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:29 PM

Canadian Ladies - I tripped across this on Karisma's Facebook and just wanted to make you guys aware!

http://www.karismaho...room-stay-free/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users