Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10541 chong

chong
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

Hello Ladies! I am back!!! Everything went so fast... we got back on Friday night and we've been super lazy :)

I will post some pictures when I get a chance. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

#10542 tundeneha

tundeneha
    • 74 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:41 AM

Hello All!

I have been reading this thread for the last few weeks...and have to say all of the information has helped me figure stuff out for my wedding. I am officially going to have my wedding at Azul Sensatori on June 12, 2011!!! It will be interesting planning the wedding because we will have a Hindu wedding ceremony (I am Indian.) Are there any other brides doing an Indian wedding?

Neha

67 Booked and counting!

#10543 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
      • 747 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:43 AM

Welcome Back :) Can't wait to see the pics....how was everything?

Originally Posted by chong 

Hello Ladies! I am back!!! Everything went so fast... we got back on Friday night and we've been super lazy :)

I will post some pictures when I get a chance. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

#10544 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
        • 747 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:54 AM

I found my dress :) Went yesterday and tried on a few and wound up with the one that I was mainly going to look at...sooooo excited!  Not planning on ordering till February....but I found my dress :)

dress.jpg

#10545 rkf1046

rkf1046
          • 85 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Congrats - looks great!!!!

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

I found my dress :) Went yesterday and tried on a few and wound up with the one that I was mainly going to look at...sooooo excited!  Not planning on ordering till February....but I found my dress :)

dress.jpg

#10546 chong

chong
            • 360 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

Ladies... I just finished my wedding planning journal. Please click on my signature link and check it out.

The wedding was AWESOME!!! Everything turned out great. I will be out of the town for work starting Monday so I will try to post some pictures next weekend.

FYI - I saw an Indian wedding while I was in AS! It was soooo nice and everyone wanted to see the wedding.

#10547 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

It's beautiful!  Congratulations. 

Ladies... I just finished my wedding planning journal. Please click on my signature link and check it out.

The wedding was AWESOME!!! Everything turned out great. I will be out of the town for work starting Monday so I will try to post some pictures next weekend.

FYI - I saw an Indian wedding while I was in AS! It was soooo nice and everyone wanted to see the wedding.

#10548 arkae

arkae
                • 129 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

Was the Indian wedding on the beach as well?

#10549 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

CONGRATS!!!!! Welcome Back Mrs. Can't wait to read your review

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10550 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

Love the Dress!

Can't wait to read

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users