• 129 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

thx murmel! that's good to know :)

#10452 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
    • 184 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

Hi Murmel,

Our total number is upto 40 guests and my WC said that there would be enough room, I would prefer palapa yoga for the cocktail reception then plaza zavaz for the meal and party but we've been told plaza zavaz is unavailable   x

#10453 Ms.H

Ms.H
      • 169 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by beaz2be 

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been gone for a while.  To be honest, I've been sleeping.  I'm sick as a dog!!  here's a lesson for everyone (especially ME).  When you have a nasty head cold, take the time to rest and recover instead of try and "fight it through" or "tough it out"... because if you don't, you can end up with bronchitis, sinusitus and pnuemonia all at once!  (OH JOY).  anyways, slowly on the mend and trying to catch up on the thread...

Re: the free package question I've quoted below.  Maybe we're all confused about WHAT we're talking about.  The "bride & groom stay free" package is only for USA brides (trust me... I fought hard for this and got NOTHING).  But... the free sweet wedding package is available to anyone as long as they're in a premium level suite I think.  For us, we also did the math and figured that the upgrade cost just a little more than the pearl package so we decided to go for it and spoil ourselves in the process.  Also, the free sweet wedding was only introduced (or re-introduced) a few months ago.  Before that it was definitely NOT an option.

Dunno if that helps anyone - but given that I had experience with trying for both "free" packages and am Canadian, I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

Quote:

Hey Ladies, just wanted to let you know that we are getting one free person for every 15 paying adults, which means for us, bride and groom are FREE :) yipee! Ask your travel agent, we went through Sears travel and our girl is awesome!

#10454 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

Welcome new brides!! So excited to have you ladies along for this journey. This thread is AWESOME! 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10455 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

Happy 10-10-10 Wedding day brides!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10456 arkae

arkae
            • 129 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

can anyone give me any tips on matching the tiffany's aqua/blue color for print items? i have searched and searched and cannot find a CMYK combo that comes anything close to it.

any suggestions would be great! :)

#10457 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

Check out this site and see if it helps

can anyone give me any tips on matching the tiffany's aqua/blue color for print items? i have searched and searched and cannot find a CMYK combo that comes anything close to it.

any suggestions would be great! :)

#10458 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

Happy Wedding Day Amanda and Chong!! I hope your day is going perfectly, and we all can't wait to hear the details!

#10459 jazz04

jazz04
                  • 98 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:57 AM

Do you know if you have to pay for the bar for a private reception? If you do I think that is crazy given that it is an all inclusive hotel.

#10460 murmel

murmel
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 1,407 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by jazz04 

Do you know if you have to pay for the bar for a private reception? If you do I think that is crazy given that it is an all inclusive hotel.

If you are having a private reception (ie dinner/cocktail party), the bar is included in the cost. I know it's silly that you have to pay extra since you're at an all-inclusive, but it's their way of making your private reception private.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users