• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10421 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

That would be awesome if you dont mind!  jaimefrail@hotmail.com

I definitely need to search for pics now that I'm hearing some people plan to use 20+! 

I'd love to see the pictures as well. 

And I'd also love to hear of any great Mexico finds!  Thanks ladies.  Love this forum!

#10422 arkae

arkae
    • 129 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

hi girls! could i get in on some of this action too? i've been searching like crazy for some pics of plaza zavaz decorated!!  i haven't been able to find anything that shows me enough of the area to get an idea of what/how much  decorating i need to do. can i PM you my email address Chapa? :)

#10423 arkae

arkae
      • 129 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

oops, was trying to reply to this post :)

Originally Posted by Chapa 

My WC sent me some pictures. I can email them to you if you want!

#10424 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

Can you send my way as well

hi girls! could i get in on some of this action too? i've been searching like crazy for some pics of plaza zavaz decorated!!  i haven't been able to find anything that shows me enough of the area to get an idea of what/how much  decorating i need to do. can i PM you my email address Chapa? :)

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10425 Chapa

Chapa
          • 88 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

Sure!

Originally Posted by arkae 

#10426 Chapa

Chapa
            • 88 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

I just sent you all the email.. hopefully you received it! There are some other locations on there too just in case.

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

That would be awesome if you dont mind!  jaimefrail@hotmail.com

I definitely need to search for pics now that I'm hearing some people plan to use 20+! 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

I'd love to see the pictures as well. 

And I'd also love to hear of any great Mexico finds!  Thanks ladies.  Love this forum!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Can you send my way as well maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com

#10427 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by nv+gms 

Yes - the ones on the lomas site that stand on the ground.  I don't mind the look of tall centrepieces but not sure if it would be overkill.  I'll think I will email them to determine the height - overall and vase alone.

Thats great you have a chance to go to Cancun before the wedding.  Let me know if you see any nice maracas and handmade tequila shot glasses for good prices if you happen to walk by some.   Those were two things we were probably going to pick up for the wedding while there so we can give away something local.

Where are you holding your reception?   

Hopefully Plaza Zavas...although still waiting for confirmation. I'll keep my eyes open for maracas and tequila glasses. What size maracas were you thinking?

As for the tall vases, the ones I saw were almost more like large pots. Maybe we have different pictures?

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Anything specific I can keep my eyes out for? FI and I are going down with friends next week to celebrate my bday :)

Originally Posted by Chapa 

I just sent you all the email.. hopefully you received it! There are some other locations on there too just in case.

Could you email the pictures to me as well please? I would love to get a better idea of what looks good.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#10428 nv+gms

nv+gms
              • Site Supporter
              • 113 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

I found this pic on tripadvisor:

I'm very symmetrical, so since there are 6 openings, I was thinking 3 or 6.  I fear more than that may be too much.  The gazebo itself really is beautiful.  Especially with some christmas lights!

I haven't come across many pictures of Zavaz Plaza Gazebo decorated.  Has anyone else? 

#10429 nv+gms

nv+gms
                • Site Supporter
                • 113 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:53 PM

Maracas - maybe a foot long or so?  I plan on attaching seating arrangements to the handles for the reception.  Examples I found on the net:

Hopefully Plaza Zavas...although still waiting for confirmation. I'll keep my eyes open for maracas and tequila glasses. What size maracas were you thinking?

As for the tall vases, the ones I saw were almost more like large pots. Maybe we have different pictures?

Anything specific I can keep my eyes out for? FI and I are going down with friends next week to celebrate my bday :)

Could you email the pictures to me as well please? I would love to get a better idea of what looks good.

#10430 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
                  • Insiders
                  • 227 posts
                    • LocationMexico

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

Hi!

there is a place that sells all kind of staff for weddings:

CANCUN, Quintana Roo

Av. Xcaret Manzana 2 Lote 5, Plaza Monarca Locales 5, 6 y 7

Col. Supermanzana 35, CancĀ¹n, Quintana Roo     C.P. 77500

Tel. (998) 887.1426    (998) 887.2007

mail. cancun@partylandmexico.com

http://www.partyland...6801/58964.html the other day I was looking around in the store and found some funny things!

Gonzalo

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
                    Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users