Originally Posted by melib2b
I'm a newbie...this is my first post. My fiance and I have had a tough time deciding on a location and date, but we are very interested in Azul Sensatori. Not sure if you ladies can help, but I have a few questions...
1. We are expecting approx. 50 to 60 guests, can we have a private reception at one of the restaurants (maybe Spoon or Zocalo) without incurring an extra fee?
2. When choosing the Sky Wedding, do we have to or should we also choose a silver or wedding package although we are interested in a private sit down dinner?
3. Are the GI Vacation Consultants listed on the site really free of charge?
4. Do they offer welcome parties/dinners and at what cost? Will they just allow reservations for all of our guests at a restaurant one night?
5. Anyone know the cost of center pieces for the tables, additional bouquets for bridesmaids, etc?
6. For my initial contact requesting info on the resort, should I contact one of the GI consultants or the hotel directly?
Thanks so much!!!!
1. There are tons of different options for receptions with sit down dinners. Your WC from the resort will walk you thru it
2. I would look at several of the packages. They have a free one now as well
3. I think Gi makes their money on a kick back from the resort but I didn't use them as My travel Agent
4. They have a bunch of private event packages - PM you email and I can send you the Banquet Kit - I am having a welcome party and a reception
5. For a vaugue group of pricing check out Lomas Travel. It's a good way to budget but then know you can custom anything
6. I would go to GI if you plan on using them as your travel agent. If you are using another travel agent go straight to a wedding consultant.
Congrats and WELCOME! This thread and ladies are the BEST