Amanda,

70 people will fit, although it may be a little tight. we had 50 people and I would say it was the perfect size for 50. 70 people on the dance floor altogether will be squishy, but I would guess that most of the time, some people will be sitting or doing other things other than dancing, so you probably won't have 70 on the floor altogether.

Someone asked about paper lanterns, but I can't remember who it was. We brought 22 lanterns down and I think it was the perfect number. We got 8", 10" 14" and 16" (I think).

Amanda - I was able to downgrade from Silver to the Free Wedding package. You can always change your wedding package - you cannot change the specials that are offered after you sign your wedding contract ("bride and groom stay free" came out after I booked and I was not eligible for that promotion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
For some reason it just stopped at 2:16...but from what I saw..it was great. Everyone seemed to be having such an amazing time.
Oh that's weird, I watched it a few times and it had no problems! We did have the best time ever :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
That was so awesome!!! Great job!!!
Thank you!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
THIS IS AHHHHHMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL!!!cheer2.gif
Thanks girl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Oh that's weird, I watched it a few times and it had no problems! We did have the best time ever :)

Thank you!! :)

Thanks girl!!
Oh, I just thought that was the end of it?!? Does it end after you guys are taking shots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
Oh, I just thought that was the end of it?!? Does it end after you guys are taking shots?
No it's nearly 7 minutes long! How weird...

Let's try to embed it...

Click the image to open in full size.