OMG' date=' Amy, you look absolutely stunning in your wedding pictures!! Your wedding looks like it was amazing. Welcome back; we've missed you on this thread!QUOTE']

Thank you!! Missed you girls too :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
Question about the dress code at the restaurants at Azul...we got a letter from our TA saying guys had to be in slacks for dinner. Is this policy pretty strongly enforced? My dad bought a bunch of nice, khaki slack-style shorts, and wants to know if he needs to go buy some slacks. Thanks! :)
The ONLY place he'd need slacks for is Le Chique, other than that, they are totally lax.

This made me smile :). I KNEW you're were going to have the best day of your life, but that you also had to struggle through the same crazy stress I did. I wish I could have saved you from it. I LOVE your pics. OMG so beautiful. I was sooo paranoid about burning before the wedding. Especially because I'm so fair and burn in like 5 mins of sun exposure. I'm so glad it all worked out for you!! xoxo

lol.

I JUST changed my name a few weeks ago. So sad and strange.QUOTE]

I have no idea how I would have not stressed... it's just what I do I guess! Once I got there there, I wasn't nervous or stressed at all, just totally relaxed... until the sunburn. Man I was having too good a time and like a kid standing on the beach too impatient to finish sunscreen, so dumb!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this... I'm not happy about changing my name but I'm doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
Thanks amy :)

hey girlies....missed you all!!

We are back, and I am still mega-tired and jet-lagged at the moment.

For those wanting to see pics, here is the link to my brothers' shots he got - JD Photographs - Kate and Chris' Wedding once I've uploaded our proper photogs pics, I'll post the link too (we have about 1400 photos on 2 CDs!!)

Meghan - have just quickly skimmed through the posts and seen you've been having some major stresses...I got the impression it's all worked out now, but I hope it all is and sending you big hugs. xx
Welcome back, Mrs!!! I love the pic of you two with the seeweed heart and initials...so cute!!!

Did everyone have to register on the Lomas Travel website? If so, did anyone notice the prices on the website being different than what was given by the WC?

What can I say Amy!??!!!!! I knew it was going to be amazing, but those pictures blew me AWAY!

The one of you and Day on the pier with the palapa in the background. Holy cow! Amazing. Well done to Chris!

Katie, your pix are so good! Looks like it was hot where you and Amy both were!

You look almost bashful in the ceremony ones - and so cute!!!!

Congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Register on the Lomas Travel website? Never heard of having to do that. Why do they want you to?
My WC just said to complete and forward to her to coordinate with the Mexican coordinatorshuh.gif?

Thanks Amy!!

Yes, Amy & Renee... I have chills for you both! You are going to have the time of your lives! Just enjoy EVERY minute of it... don't rush through everything, just have a blast! elefant.gif