Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Annoying news, MOH is bailing on our girls nail night to help her fake cousin move. Screw her, I'm pretty irked by this.
I am so beyond irked at everyone for various things, nothing fazes me anymore. Especially friend things.

Tonight is my bermudian hen night - we are all going out in cowgirl wear. I'll post some pictures next week. Yee Haw! My friend sewed a veil to the back of my white cowboy hat. Its so freaking cute :)

Amy you have the best freaking showers and hen nights! I really wish I could let loose with all you girls :)

Yeah I'm over it, whatever. If she had told me first instead of me going "can't wait to see you tonight" and her responding... "what, what's tonight?"

Quote:
Amy you have the best freaking showers and hen nights! I really wish I could let loose with all you girls :)

Yeah I'm over it, whatever. If she had told me first instead of me going "can't wait to see you tonight" and her responding... "what, what's tonight?"
#1 - hell yeah that would be awesome! How much fun would we all have??!!

#2 - omg so obnoxious. I mean, you have one last weekend before mexico -- nows not the time to be dissing the bride! Was this last night or tonight? Hope you have/had a great time!!!!

It was last night, we totally had a blast, drinking while getting mani/pedi's is something that needs to be experienced, sushi and sake afterwards tied up the evening with a pretty bow.

I'm running errands like a crazy person today, totally surreal!

Quote:
It was last night, we totally had a blast, drinking while getting mani/pedi's is something that needs to be experienced, sushi and sake afterwards tied up the evening with a pretty bow.

I'm running errands like a crazy person today, totally surreal!
That sounds like such a fab night!! I love both sushi and sake (lived in Japan for a year), and what girl wouldn't enjoy wine with a mani/pedi? So jealous!!

Wendy you lived in Japan for a year?? How amazing! For work or school or fun?

Thank you Meaghan!!! I'll be thinking of all you girls and ready to come back with a full review and pointers for you all <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymartini View Post
*Gasp* wonderful pictures!

Andrew, I saw your package prices online. What do you charge for flying to Mexico for everything?
Sara,

I sent you a message, give me a call or contact form via my website. Looks like I will already be down for another wedding that week.