Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
oh oh oh....it's just turned midnight here - now it's 31 days until we fly, and 36 days until we get married!! lol woop woop!!
Ahhhh!!! You're freaking me out!!! It's so close it's scary :)

Well done you! :) You did get a lot done!

I have literally been working on stuff hardcore, every single day.

I just booked our Vegas hotel suite for our legal wedding, like literally just hung up the phone.
I am now online applying for our marriage license in Nevada.
FI just finished up our Just in Case kits
Printed all signage and cut it up
OOT bag tags, placecards & escort tags proof came in
Received a custom shirt I made for FI & a hoodie I made for myself
Real touch flowers arriving tomorrow
Shoe clips arriving any day now
BD book arriving any day now
Finishing up my writing my ceremony tonight
Addressed and stamped envelopes with custom made brochure to go out to guests 2 weeks before we leave


Katie, don't apologize, we love you and we know you're busy!! XOXO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Katie - glad you got so much done - you must feel better/less pressure now!

Wendy - whoa so soon! Are you doing any last minute primping?

Just another complaint about my TA... FI has now left her 2 messages this week trying to submit final payment and she has not answered nor gotten back to him. SO annoying. The last time I spoke to her was Thurs and she said she was doing "not real well" when I called and said "hi, how are you?" It was a STUPID decision going with a one man shop! Of course when I picked her she spoke in the 3rd person kind of with "we" and "us". Turns out she is the only "one" in "we".... lol
AmyB -> That's too bad that she didn't learn her lesson from first time you had to talk to her about her service, especially when it is your FI. You would think especially for him she would call him back right away.

I have a totally different question for you about Bermuda. There is a $99 seat sale for June and we were thinking a long weekend get a away. I was checking out hotels... are there any particular areas or hotels that are a must stay. Is it worth it to do the all inclusive route or are restaurants in Bermuda reasonably priced?

Katie -> You go girl! Koodo's to you for accomplishing to much! Much love... 36 days!!!

Wendy -> Two weeks!!! Holy cow! Time flies when you're having fun. You'll be on the beach in no time.


Can someone remind me on how to multi quote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post

I have literally been working on stuff hardcore, every single day.

I just booked our Vegas hotel suite for our legal wedding, like literally just hung up the phone.
I am now online applying for our marriage license in Nevada.
FI just finished up our Just in Case kits
Printed all signage and cut it up
OOT bag tags, placecards & escort tags proof came in
Received a custom shirt I made for FI & a hoodie I made for myself
Real touch flowers arriving tomorrow
Shoe clips arriving any day now
BD book arriving any day now
Finishing up my writing my ceremony tonight
Addressed and stamped envelopes with custom made brochure to go out to guests 2 weeks before we leave

Holy crap, I'd say you definitely got your game back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Ahhhh!!! You're freaking me out!!! It's so close it's scary :)

Well done you! :) You did get a lot done!

I have literally been working on stuff hardcore, every single day.

I just booked our Vegas hotel suite for our legal wedding, like literally just hung up the phone.
I am now online applying for our marriage license in Nevada.
FI just finished up our Just in Case kits
Printed all signage and cut it up
OOT bag tags, placecards & escort tags proof came in
Received a custom shirt I made for FI & a hoodie I made for myself
Real touch flowers arriving tomorrow
Shoe clips arriving any day now
BD book arriving any day now
Finishing up my writing my ceremony tonight
Addressed and stamped envelopes with custom made brochure to go out to guests 2 weeks before we leave


Katie, don't apologize, we love you and we know you're busy!! XOXO
Way to go Amy! Seriously you rock at this wedding planning gig! I think this might be your calling.

What is in your Just in Case kits?

What are on your personalized the t-shirt and hoodie? I love personalized stuff...I think this is because I could never find my name on anything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post

Wendy - whoa so soon! Are you doing any last minute primping?
Hmmm, the primping and pampering hasn't started yet. Haircut and color on Thursday next week. Waxing and nails on Monday before we go. Not that you could call waxing pampering! LOL. We are treating ourselves to a private yoga class right before we go, and that's my kind of pampering!

I should really schedule a massage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
I have a totally different question for you about Bermuda. There is a $99 seat sale for June and we were thinking a long weekend get a away. I was checking out hotels... are there any particular areas or hotels that are a must stay. Is it worth it to do the all inclusive route or are restaurants in Bermuda reasonably priced?

Can someone remind me on how to multi quote?
Wow what a bargain! Let's all go visit Amy!

To multi-quote, hit MQ on the messages you want and QUOTE for the last message in the bunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Holy crap, I'd say you definitely got your game back!
I'm feeling the pressure, LOL! I'm really trying to have some FREE time before the wedding... I can dream can't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
I totally just noticed that I'm also officially a full member now! With a banner!! Woo Hoo! The things that excite me these days... love it!
WOOO HOOO!!! Every time I get a banner it's very thrilling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Way to go Amy! Seriously you rock at this wedding planning gig! I think this might be your calling.

What is in your Just in Case kits?

What are on your personalized the t-shirt and hoodie? I love personalized stuff...I think this is because I could never find my name on anything!
Thank you! I have been considering it actually after taking a break after my wedding :)

Just in Case kits are like others with OOT bags call Hangover Kits.... I just thought calling the "Just in Case" kits were better sounding :)

They are basically mini first aid kits that have band-aids, wipes and such that I have added 2 packets of Emergen-C (powdered vitamin C), 2 packets of Excederin & a baggies of B1 vitamins (which is the vitamin that is depleted when you drink) I also created a list of everything included in the kit and taped it to the inside of the kit and also designed a sticker for the front of kit. I'll put up a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Wow what a bargain! Let's all go visit Amy!
AGREED!!!!! friday.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I made FI a personalized t-shirt that says "I <3 The Bride" but the heart is black and has horns :) We always say "heart you!" to one another so it's kinda our thing.

 

The hoodie I made myself says on the back "A.FARKAS EST. 5.8.2010" when we got engaged we went shopping the next day and I went to Abercrombie & Fitch, Fitch is my last name, and bought a hoodie that said " A.FITCH EST. 1892" and I mentioned to him that I would be sad that I would be unable to wear it after we were married and he told me he'd buy me a new one that said A.FARKAS since it's his last name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
The hoodie I made myself says on the back "A.FARKAS EST. 5.8.2010" when we got engaged we went shopping the next day and I went to Abercrombie & Fitch, Fitch is my last name, and bought a hoodie that said " A.FITCH EST. 1892" and I mentioned to him that I would be sad that I would be unable to wear it after we were married and he told me he'd buy me a new one that said A.FARKAS since it's his last name.
OMG you are just too cute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
You're welcome! I am having 3 vases per table and got quoted... $20 per vase... yep, I know, I know but I refuse to bring 21 vases with me that I will just leave there.
Do you have a picture of what your vases will look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×