Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
Does anyone know if they charge for chairs? And if so, do they charge for both the ceremony and reception or just once?

thanks, don't know what I would do with all of your help
I know for the ceremony they charge $10 per uncovered chair. If you want the chairs covered and a bow, it's $12 per chair. Ceremony might start out with 12 chairs or so...so, after that you pay per chair.

Not sure if they charge for reception too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

We were thinking of doing a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot the morning after we get married at sunrise(so like 6 or 7 am) Does anyone know if the $500 for the outside photographer is charged twice? If so does that mean if we want the photographer to take pictures at the bar after midnight, would that be considered the next day or is it for 24 hours?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by emaya77 View Post
I know for the ceremony they charge $10 per uncovered chair. If you want the chairs covered and a bow, it's $12 per chair. Ceremony might start out with 12 chairs or so...so, after that you pay per chair.

Not sure if they charge for reception too.
You are only charges for the chairs once. They are then used at the ceremony and the reception. We are having all of our tables set for 8, but I'm not sure if thats the rule.

Wedding in 2.5 weeks cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by heather hunder View Post
Hi
We were thinking of doing a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot the morning after we get married at sunrise(so like 6 or 7 am) Does anyone know if the $500 for the outside photographer is charged twice? If so does that mean if we want the photographer to take pictures at the bar after midnight, would that be considered the next day or is it for 24 hours?
Thanks
I think that is a one time fee, plus the beach (if you walk a little) is public...they can't charge for that. I am doing the same thing and in my emial is made that clear to Fabio and in his "offical in writing response" said that it was 500.00 it did not say anything about 500.00 a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
Amy

I can't believe your wedding is in 2 and a half weeks. That's great! Hope everything is going well
How excitingsmile123.gif I hope that the day is everything you wanted and more...Can't wait to see pics of the first wedding!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amysteele444 View Post
You are only charges for the chairs once. They are then used at the ceremony and the reception. We are having all of our tables set for 8, but I'm not sure if thats the rule.

Wedding in 2.5 weeks cheer2.gif
I also wanted to mention that Chivary chairs are $14 each, and could be used for both ceremony and reception.

OMG Amy...that's so exciting!!! woot.gif Everything is going to turn out fabulous!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so excited for you Amy!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Hey question... I have been talking with Luis Perez.. has anyone else worked with her?? She says she is out of a Florida office.. but her name never comes up when you talk about your wedding coordinators... How would I get in touch with this Fabio fellow and or anyone else. Luis's answers to some of my questions leave me wanting more... like she doesn't give exact answers... can anyone help me out?? That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy_S View Post
I am so excited for you Amy!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Hey question... I have been talking with Luis Perez.. has anyone else worked with her?? She says she is out of a Florida office.. but her name never comes up when you talk about your wedding coordinators... How would I get in touch with this Fabio fellow and or anyone else. Luis's answers to some of my questions leave me wanting more... like she doesn't give exact answers... can anyone help me out?? That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
try calling fabio at Ph # 1-866-karisma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wanted to mention that Chivary chairs are $14 each, and could be used for both ceremony and reception.

 

OMG Amy...that's so exciting!!! Everything is going to turn out fabulous!!!

 

Where did you find out about the Chairs? - Its seems like all the information is just trickeling in from the Wedding Planners at Karisma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
  • Topics

×