Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
I actually brought all my own sand ceremony stuff and didn't get charged anything for them speaking.
WOW!! I was just thinking how much they would charge to include an additional color of sand for my FI daughter. I want her to have her own color so that it can truely represent the start of our blended family. Thanks for saving me the worry!! One less thing to pay for!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Question for my American ladies... For my shopping trip next week I'm looking for a TTD. Is David's bridal a good place to look? I really don't want to spend much. Today I received an email about the $99 sale. Is it worth it to take the time to check out David's Bridal?

Lolo's your TTD pic's really inspired me!
That yes would be good to check out and maybe Nordstroms where AmyB got her gorgeous dresses :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Hello Ladies!!!

I have returned a married woman!!! The wedding was fabulous.

All I can say to everyone is that the day goes by so fast and all of the details we worry about before don't even matter.
I didn't care that I didn't have programs, place settings or alot of decorations.
The whole day seems like a dream....I can't belive it's overfrown.gif

My groom was sooooo stressed out the few days before the wedding, it was very nice to be able to RELAX after all of the planning.

The resort is very beautiful, and the wedding ceremony was perfect. The weather was great and the site was beautiful. The ramp we walk down is a bit steep, one of my bm's almost wiped out.
I paid $150 for 2 pieces of colored fabric, the gazebo is ugly without it. Tiffany told me that up tp 4 pieces are available for $300. The on site girl (Elena) said only 2 pieces are available. Don't pay for more than 2 pieces!!!

The evening does get cold!!! tell everyone to pack a jacket. We had to relocate to the ballroom because it was so cold (guests were going to rooms to warm up) I wish I knew that I would have asked for the restaurant instead of the plaza

My photog was AMAZING!!!!!! He was very cool (helped carry one of our friends to his room our first night!!LOL)
I definatley recomend him! Jon Rennie check out his website.
Here are just a few of the shots
Click the image to open in full size.
We did light writing on the beach (I wrote mexico with a little flashlight)
This one was a fun shot from one of the crew

I will post more later... a very in depth review
those going to Azul beach... it is very nice!!! the beach is beautiful there
Alot nicer than Sensatori's beach!
CONGRATS!!! And welcome home MRS.!!! Your pictures were so fab, and I loved your dress...AND all that working out paid off...you looked great!!! Can't wait to see your review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
I just have to say: My BD shoot was sooooooo fantastic!! Thank you everyone for all the encouragement! I saw some of the preliminary pics and I have to say that I look pretty damn hot wink.gif I wasn't nervous in the slightest. In fact, I was excited and overjoyed at finally getting to do this. Now if only I could respond that way to the wedding, lol.

My shoot was 1.5 hours and we had the complete run of a B&B just outside of town. Antique furniture and couches, giant beds, large windows--I can't wait to show off the pictures when I get them!
ahhhhh!!! CANNOT wait to see them!!! How did you guys get that venue? Sounds awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
I'm not sleeping great either sad.gif me and FI have been at each others throats over the weekend and whilst things are generally ok, I think the stress of the wedding is getting to us both....wondered if maybe a common thing this close to the wedding?

FI is mega, mega stressed about money so that doesn't help.

The wedding seems to have lost all feeling and emotion and like it's just one big stress! I know it's just right now it feels like that, and it will get better, but as the time gets closer and money gets tighter and tighter, this is becoming less fun sad.gif

Sorry to moan....I know you guys will/can cheer me up!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you're all ready and prepared. Relax and enjoy it! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some of your pics!

Just a week and a day to go for me!
UGH I totally understand!!! FI and I were fighting SO bad, we had to sit down and have a major talk. I seriously thought we were to the point of calling the whole thing off. It was so bad!!!! Now everything is great...just try to remember WHY we are going through this hell...to marry the men of our dreams!!!!! And even though it is hard to imagine, one day we will miss all this crazy planning...maybe smile67.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
I'm not sleeping great either sad.gif me and FI have been at each others throats over the weekend and whilst things are generally ok, I think the stress of the wedding is getting to us both....wondered if maybe a common thing this close to the wedding?

FI is mega, mega stressed about money so that doesn't help.

The wedding seems to have lost all feeling and emotion and like it's just one big stress! I know it's just right now it feels like that, and it will get better, but as the time gets closer and money gets tighter and tighter, this is becoming less fun sad.gif

Sorry to moan....I know you guys will/can cheer me up! QUOTE]

Katie I'm going through the EXACT same thing as you. The stress is getting to me and FI as well adn the fights are a little more frequent and intense and always about something dumb.

People keep telling me, "You must be SO excited!" and my reply typically is... not quite yet, no. :) Seriously, I'm not having fun anymore, I broke down in tears last week after a frustrating attempt to write our ceremony crying "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS WEDDING STUFF ANYMORE!!" That made him laugh at least...

At least most of you didn't wakeup to an earthquake to the new 4am (still feels like 3am) this morning and then layed awake in bed until my alarm went off at 5am.

You are SO SO SO close Amy!!!! I know you can get through it and will probably have the most fabulous wedding in destination wedding history. In less than 2 months, your toes will be in the sand...and a cocktail in your hand! hahahaha I totally did not mean to make that rhyme. Anything I can do to help you with the stresshuh.gif?

I thought about you when I heard about the earthquake..that is SO scary!! I would still be freaking out...I guess you guys are used to it though

ah guys, thank you all so so so much for your support and cheering me up! whilst I don't wish anyone else was going through it too, it does kinda make me feel better that it's not just us.

we had a major bust up on Sunday and Lindz, like you, I thought we'd got to the point of having to call it all off. we're ok now, got everything sorted out the same day but I hate having times like that. FI text me yesterday and told me he promised me it would all be worth it in the end and he'd try to stop stressing as much :)

it sucks tho because I want to be sooo excited about it all, but at the moment I just feel like I can't wait for it all to be over. and Amy, like you, everyone's saying 'you must be so excited, or 'how exciting' and I'm thinking 'yeah right'! I want to stick needles in my eyes at the moment!

I want it to go back to being FUN!!!!!!!!!!

just get me on that goddamn plane and a stiff drink!!! friday.gif pinkie.gif

Less is more;1221145]lolo,

Welcome back!! Gorgeous grown, fab pics and soooo happy for you!! My FI liked the pics as well. He liked the in TTD photos in the street. I love it when he gets excited and adds input. What package did you choose because your set up was perfect! Did you have a private reception and where. If this is toooo many questions let me know. Can't wait for the detailed review!!! Congrats Lolo!!!

Thanks for all of the compliments ladies!!

We got the silver package. The private reception was at Zavaz Plaza.....BEWARE.....it gets very chilly at night and I should have booked the open air restaurant. Just our luck our wwedding night was one of the coldest,so maybe it wouldn't have been so bad on another night.

Also I did not have to pay extra for their sand ceremony. It is included in the silver package.

Back to work today smile27.gif

Have a lovely day ladies!!!

Thanks girls for all the FI fighting support, Katie I know what you mean. I'm not happy that any of you are fighting with your FI's, I'm relieved that this is common and it is what it is. :)

FI and I picked out and paid for the boys outfits last night and I made a pre-wedding brochure with a packing list and information about navigating through the Cancun airport and connecting with their tranfers to the hotel. I feel like I got alot done last night.

I also just got my bridal bouquet proof pictures and the groomsman bout's pictures of my real touch flowers. I really love my bouquet!! My BD book has been ordered as well, all pictures, quotes and inscriptions finalized. Girls, let me tell you this was a long process... I had to pick 35 out of 250 pictures and figure out inscriptions and whatnot. I hope it looks good! I will put pictures up of it once I get it.

I also made my MOH's gift last night, it's a really random gift, nothing to do with me and her but it's something that will make her cry which really what I like to go for. I bought this gold vintage locket, it's like 2 inches long and got her mom to scan photos of herself at 17 as well as herself at age 17 and put them in the locket. Those are the 2 women in her life that really inspire her and she loves so I figured why not :)

Tonight I'm going to my first dress fitting with my MOH, a bridesmaid and a groomsmen all that don't have to work today. I'm excited, it should be fun, especially going to dinner and getting drinks today for St. Patty's :)