Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyP View Post
Ok, me again...I wake up too early these days and can't get back to sleep as my mind starts buzzing with questions & ideas!

Have any Canadian brides come across the 'book a honeymoon suite and your wedding package is free' deal? If so, how did you book it? I think Signature is the only tour company that is offering the Sensatori so far.
Pammy, I've been told by my TA that because Canadians have a better rate than U.S. on the hotels, we do not get a "free wedding package" option.

amysteele444:

Of course I cannot be 100% certain as I was not personally on site and have not had the opportunity to review the hotel, however, by reviewing Abby's photos from early October visit and as I'm in architecture, I wouldn't be too worried about the construction progress. I'd hazard a guess that they are in their deficiency stage by now. The pics were posted on the 6th, and now we're 2 weeks later. If they have a right amount of crew, they can easily be done by Nov. They were pretty much finished boarding (gypsum ceilings in the main lobby); a lot of electrical wiring was hanging - mostly for light fixtures; the flooring was under way -mostly completed. I'd imagine that most spaces can be easily occupied. The beach looks a wreck wink.gif but I'm sure they'll clean up the seaweed and dump some fresh sand. The one pic with tennis courts in the background, you can tell with the scaffolding that they are painting the buildings. Painting is one of the last items that contractors do. Quiet frankly, all they are missing really is a proper clean up, some inspections if all the electrical/ mechanical (air conditioning etc) work, if it's up to code, if everything is as per architect's design, especially fire safety and then the owner can start moving in with furniture in restaurants. You'd be surprised how fast they move. Really, try not to worry about something in the end you have so little power over.

Hi Ladies,

If anyone is interested my TA sent me information on a webinar that Karisma is doing tonight. The topic is Destination Weddings at their resorts. It begins at 7pm EST.

If you're interested send me your email and I'll send you the information.

Mrs.Steph,

I am using the Wedding Holiday as well and they told me that if I book the Honeymoon suite I get the basic wedding for free. So I upgraded my room for $1000 ($500 each) and it is still less then if you have to purchase the Wedding Package.

Also, I looked into it and the dates for my wedding trip departing December 28th, 2008 from Toronto are sold out. Geez for a place that hasn't even opened yet it is pretty popular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post
Hi Ladies,

If anyone is interested my TA sent me information on a webinar that Karisma is doing tonight. The topic is Destination Weddings at their resorts. It begins at 7pm EST.

Yes, please send info to me@jenniklein.com
Wasn't this webinar supposed to be Sunday, Nov 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post
Hi Ladies,

I am totally interested, my email address is tbedient_21@hotmail.com.. thanks so much for the info!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyP View Post
I'll be attending a webinar for travel agents tomorrow morning specifically on the Sensatori so I will post the info I get after that!

I am excited to see what you find out. I am hoping that since you are a TA that they are going to be a little more straight forward with you. It seems like everyone gets a different answer. Thanks in advance for sharing :)