Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
If it makes you feel any better we didn't even use our jacuzzi except for the wedding night, and that was only because THEY filled it for us lol. For real it takes like 2 hours to fill. My drunk ass is passed out by the time its ready lol. You're not missing anything IMO.
Aw, that does help actually. Thank you!!smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
Amy F, I am SOOO happy to hear you had an amazing time! I will be adding you as a friend on facebook so I can check out the pictures! (I'm Renee LeClaire)
thanks for the add Renee :) had a little nose through your pics and you and your FI are sooo cute! (see, you're all rubbing off on me with the 'cuteness'!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Mrs Amy F ! I have tears in my eyes I am so happy for you. Did you wear your pink crinnolin under your dress? I really want to see pix!
I've seen her pics and YES SHE DID...it looked amazing. If you get on her facebook photos theres one of her HUSBAND (!!) carrying her in the sea and you can see her hot pink shoes and the pink crinnolin - looks totally amazing. (sorry for butting in and answering for you Amy - I loved that pic so much I had to answer! lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
There are some pics on my facebook from my sisters camera of our wedding. Checkm out!
they're gorgeous! I can't wait to see the professional ones too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
I wanted to give my girls a quick lil review before I start working on my long one. First, I used destination weddings.com, and we had a GREAT expirence with our travel agent, Gayle. Please request for her if you choose that company. She has totally been on top of everything the entire time, and been totally honest with us from the begining. Even told us from the get go that Azul sensatori was pricey. (* lol, didn't really believe it in the begining) haha.
arriving at as was so cool, got champagne and cold refreshing towels since it was so hot there. They do this for everyone, but you feel like royalty. There was a mix up with our room but they more than fixed it. We first checked into a swim up room. Which was a room off of the lazy river, but was not a swim up. Then we went and complained and requested a PREMIUM swim up room, which is different than the regular swim up. The premium has a jucuzzi right outside your swim up area, which is so fab, because the water is so cold in the pools, So at night you can have a lil after party in your outside swim up. BUT instead they ended up putting us in the honeymoon suite all week long. If you look up the prices for that, you'll know what a hook up this was, so awesome. Wrap around balcony and huge room. We enjoyed every min of it :)
We used our jucuzzi in our room almost everynight. It does take long to fill, but we found things to do while it was running wink.gif
the resort was so nice and the food was amazing. The best part of the trip was the employees there. They are so nice and helpful. Its almost embarrasing how nice they are to you. Carry your plates, open doors, pulling out chairs, puttn your napkin on your lap, just very very good service all week long. The workers dont get paid sh*t there, so they basically live off your tips, so a little goes along way and alot gets you anything you want. If theres something you want. just ask. And ppl there will do work on the side if you really need something. The flower girls dressed ripped and they fixed it for free in less than an hour, and didn't charge me. And it was not a little rip, they re-sewed the entire caroline all the way around. Im so happy I chose that resort and definitly encourage anyone that is thinking about AS to do it. They know what they are doing down there. The offsite team.... well, lets just say if you have Tiffany, I would ask to be switched. She is either way over worked with alot of brides or doesn't know the resort at all. And will be catching alot of heat from my wedding and andreas. (mrs Vaughn)
The wedding day went perfect. I don't even know what to say because i truely expected at least a lil something to not be perfect, but honestly, it was perfect ceremony, perfect reception.
If anyone has any questions, ask away.... :)
awww Amy, it makes me feel all warm inside with how happy you are and how great your whole experience was :) I am so so so totally made up for you! just want to give you a big hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Oops!! Man my brain is fried... sorry Katie, I am totally busted. I love Virgo's if that makes it up to you, my BF & MOH is a Virgo :)

I integrate my small talk into my emails with questions and decisions, can't avoid it! :)
haha it's ok, I'd already forgiven you :) love ya too much don't i?! lol

I got an email from my WC today and I actually managed to get a bit of non-wedding talk back today!! had to have a little chuckle to myself after what I wrote in here! my WC is sooo overworked its unbelievable - she's actually based at the resort and does all the running around for everyone's weddings, as well as answering the zillions of emails she must get....I told her she should take a break! (just I hope when it's my wedding!!) haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
I wanted to give my girls a quick lil review before I start working on my long one. First, I used destination weddings.com, and we had a GREAT expirence with our travel agent, Gayle. Please request for her if you choose that company. She has totally been on top of everything the entire time, and been totally honest with us from the begining. Even told us from the get go that Azul sensatori was pricey. (* lol, didn't really believe it in the begining) haha.
arriving at as was so cool, got champagne and cold refreshing towels since it was so hot there. They do this for everyone, but you feel like royalty. There was a mix up with our room but they more than fixed it. We first checked into a swim up room. Which was a room off of the lazy river, but was not a swim up. Then we went and complained and requested a PREMIUM swim up room, which is different than the regular swim up. The premium has a jucuzzi right outside your swim up area, which is so fab, because the water is so cold in the pools, So at night you can have a lil after party in your outside swim up. BUT instead they ended up putting us in the honeymoon suite all week long. If you look up the prices for that, you'll know what a hook up this was, so awesome. Wrap around balcony and huge room. We enjoyed every min of it :)
We used our jucuzzi in our room almost everynight. It does take long to fill, but we found things to do while it was running wink.gif
the resort was so nice and the food was amazing. The best part of the trip was the employees there. They are so nice and helpful. Its almost embarrasing how nice they are to you. Carry your plates, open doors, pulling out chairs, puttn your napkin on your lap, just very very good service all week long. The workers dont get paid sh*t there, so they basically live off your tips, so a little goes along way and alot gets you anything you want. If theres something you want. just ask. And ppl there will do work on the side if you really need something. The flower girls dressed ripped and they fixed it for free in less than an hour, and didn't charge me. And it was not a little rip, they re-sewed the entire caroline all the way around. Im so happy I chose that resort and definitly encourage anyone that is thinking about AS to do it. They know what they are doing down there. The offsite team.... well, lets just say if you have Tiffany, I would ask to be switched. She is either way over worked with alot of brides or doesn't know the resort at all. And will be catching alot of heat from my wedding and andreas. (mrs Vaughn)
The wedding day went perfect. I don't even know what to say because i truely expected at least a lil something to not be perfect, but honestly, it was perfect ceremony, perfect reception.
If anyone has any questions, ask away.... :)
CONGRATS! So happy for you two and glad to hear that you had a great time.

Good to know about Tiffany. She's my WC. Wondering how I can asked to be switched...hmm...maybe just ask my travel agent.

Can't wait for the full review and to see pictures. Going to request you on FB. My name is Amanda Brocato.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Mrs Amy F ! I have tears in my eyes I am so happy for you. Did you wear your pink crinnolin under your dress? I really want to see pix!

How was the weather? Was it windy when you got married? Was it on the beach?
Hey Amy, The weather was good. It was mid 80's for the most part. It rained a few times while I was there, but not for that long. And NOT on my wedding day which was all i cared about lol...
It was windy on the beach, and especially on our balcony.
I did get married on the beach, there is 2 spots, one by the pier and one way down the opposite way. I had the one way on the opposite side. Andrea got married by the pier.
I actually had 9 ppl not able to come due to CLOSED AIRPORTS sad.gif They were flying from washington, NY area and rhode island. Their flights were last Thursday which was in a middle of the snow storm out here, they got 26inches on snow. And the next flight was the that Saturday night and they would have missed my wedding either way... The gazebos space by the pier is for bigger weddings and the one to the right is for smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
CONGRATS! So happy for you two and glad to hear that you had a great time.

Good to know about Tiffany. She's my WC. Wondering how I can asked to be switched...hmm...maybe just ask my travel agent.

Can't wait for the full review and to see pictures. Going to request you on FB. My name is Amanda Brocato.

Thanks!
No problem Amanda :)
I hate to even have anything negitive to say, But I know I should be honest, and Tiffany messed up ALOTTTT of things. And important legal ones to. Not just alot of little things lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH, I should say one little thing about as spa. I had a 3 hour spa package that was amazing. BUT, my hair style was horrible. I ended up getting refunded and doing my own hair. I just wanted my hair down and loose curls basically. How do you f that up, i dunno...

Although Andrea had an updo, kinda a low bun if I remember correctly and it looked great on her and we had the same hair stylist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
CONGRATS! So happy for you two and glad to hear that you had a great time.

Good to know about Tiffany. She's my WC. Wondering how I can asked to be switched...hmm...maybe just ask my travel agent.

Can't wait for the full review and to see pictures. Going to request you on FB. My name is Amanda Brocato.

Thanks!
I'm told Tiffany is THE WC for all Azul resorts and there's no one to switch to. Anyone know differently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
OH, I should say one little thing about as spa. I had a 3 hour spa package that was amazing. BUT, my hair style was horrible. I ended up getting refunded and doing my own hair. I just wanted my hair down and loose curls basically. How do you f that up, i dunno...
Although Andrea had an updo, kinda a low bun if I remember correctly and it looked great on her and we had the same hair stylist.
Congrats Amy! Great review. I'm happy that you really enjoyed it and had such a wonderful time. Sorry to hear you had some issues with Tiffany... doesn't sound good at all... but at least you're married and enjoyed everything else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
  • Topics

×