Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
UGH! I am sorry you are having to deal with this drama. Is there anyway your agent can pull some strings? Have you tried booking through Orbitz or Expedia? I know that is risky but you may be able to find some rooms through there. Also, if you go to tripadvisor and search Azul Beach. You can then click something that says "get prices" or "book rooms." It will pull up like 10 booking sites. Like I said, this CAN be risky but I would give it a shot.
I agree with Lindz, I'd try that OR I'd start contacting other travel agencies, you never know what you'll hear from them. Good luck girl! Don't give up just yet :)

Hey pretty ladies!!! im backkkk! so tired and promise to write more later. But azul sensatori was amazing. The onsite team are so awesome, they honestly will do anything for you. I had the best BEST BEST time ever. oh, i could cry.... so excited to tell you girls all about. Ill come back on tonight! xoxo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
Hey pretty ladies!!! im backkkk! so tired and promise to write more later. But azul sensatori was amazing. The onsite team are so awesome, they honestly will do anything for you. I had the best BEST BEST time ever. oh, i could cry.... so excited to tell you girls all about. Ill come back on tonight! xoxo.
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy to hear that you had such an amazing wedding, can't wait to hear all about it and see your pix :)

Congrats Mrs.!!!!!!

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

So happy that you had such an amazing time! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Villa is booked too - thats why I think Britney Spears is going to be there - all the rooms sold out immediately and the $4k a night Villa... LOL that would be HYSTERICAL if true.
I think the Villa price is right - it is beautiful! It also has a 24 hour butler that you can call at all hours of the night (he stays across the way) and ask him for food, etc. He was super nice when we went on a tour and told us that if we out and about, we could call him and tell him that we would be home at X time, what we wanted for dinner and it would be on the table waiting for us when we arrived. Just so not the life I lead (but probably the one Britney does!)

KH: insanity is treating me right. I love the results. I am toned and firm (firmer than I was)

Thanks for drink ideas Welcome ceremony drink is a great idea too!

Guess this weekend I will start drinking to see what i like.

Champagne mixed with something sounds good....

Afromert: can't wait to hear your review, glad it was amazing.

I CANT WAIT!!

Quote:
WooT!!!! Welcome back and CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
KH: insanity is treating me right. I love the results. I am toned and firm (firmer than I was)

Thanks for drink ideas Welcome ceremony drink is a great idea too!
Guess this weekend I will start drinking to see what i like.
Champagne mixed with something sounds good....

Afromert: can't wait to hear your review, glad it was amazing.

I CANT WAIT!!
Lolo that's awesome!!! I stopped Insanity mid-month 2 because I wasn't seeing super quick results. P90X gives me results in weeks so I started that up again. I still want to finish Insanity though, I'm sure if I saw it through it would do something for me.

Lolo, I am on week 3 of Insanity, and it's kicking my butt! I have lost almost 5 pounds already, and am definitely firming up. My FI has lost almost 14 pounds--it's so aggravating how much more quickly he is losing weight than I am!

Afromert, CONGRATS!! I can't wait to hear more details and see pictures!

AmyKH, I LOVED your invites! They are absolutely gorgeous, and your guests are totally going to appreciate the hard work and dedication you have put into them. I love the idea about the cake--that was really important to my FI, so we will be doing a Tier 1 cake. Do you know what kind of decorations we are allowed to use? Oh, and a funny side note--my 21st birthday was 7-7-7. I kept telling my FI (boyfriend at the time) that it meant I was a goddess :)

Amanda, welcome to the thread! Best of luck planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
Lolo, I am on week 3 of Insanity, and it's kicking my butt! I have lost almost 5 pounds already, and am definitely firming up. My FI has lost almost 14 pounds--it's so aggravating how much more quickly he is losing weight than I am!

Afromert, CONGRATS!! I can't wait to hear more details and see pictures!

AmyKH, I LOVED your invites! They are absolutely gorgeous, and your guests are totally going to appreciate the hard work and dedication you have put into them. I love the idea about the cake--that was really important to my FI, so we will be doing a Tier 1 cake. Do you know what kind of decorations we are allowed to use? Oh, and a funny side note--my 21st birthday was 7-7-7. I kept telling my FI (boyfriend at the time) that it meant I was a goddess :)

Amanda, welcome to the thread! Best of luck planning!
Man, you guys are making me want to do Insanity! I'ts hard for me to guage this sort of stuff because I don't typically lose weight anymore sad.gif and P90X makes me gain weight due to the muscle building.

Thank you so much! Everyone received my invites yesterday and I got a lot of compliments from friends and my mother said the Frank Sinatra lyrics made her cry... they were for my dad, it was his favorite song and he used to Karoke it as a kid. So glad those are done and out!

For the cake you can use whatever you want, I'm bringing in real touch orchids and ribbon to wrap around each layer. If you want to buy real flowers you have to sign some sort of waiver.

That is SO awesome!!! So you're a Cancer then? My birthday is 7/4 (which is Lindz's two fav numbers) Her and Katie are Cancer's too! It's funny how we all have such interesting similarities :)