Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post
I know this is a stupid question but do they make waterproof everything? I wonder where I can find it?
I am usually not a crier, not even at funerals, but OMG when I got engaged it was like a waterfall came out of my face. I know I will start crying because he will be crying.
I got waterproof everything and it all stayed in place! I just went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got what I needed.

Avong - welcome to the thread! The girls have pretty much said it all. I would say that my expectations when I started the planning process were completely different than what I got. I think I'm one of the smallest weddings on this thread (9 adults in total) so I went the simple route and pretty much just went with a package and only added a photographer and a few very minor items. It all depends what you want!

Thanks Andrea, Im excited and I just went out and bought a new dress!!! :)

Im already worried about where im gonna put new stuff, but ill be so happy I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
Afrommert - to answer your question about the review, yes that's next! And hopefully it will be more helpful than my planning thread hahaha!
cant wait!!! im so interested :)

I saw my WC tonight and she has contacted them to see if there are any ways around it or other options... fingers crossed that they'll change their minds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
amy b and kitten, what did you girls end up finding out about the donkey situation?

I think I may found my "trash the dress" dress tonight! I fought the urge to buy it then and there. I didn't think I was originally going to do this, but just looking at everyone's pictures that have done and it looks like so much fun!